• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Babe-Station !

Paper#Boy

TMF Regular
Babe-Station on Game-Network at 11.00 ~ 1.00
The program is in the style of a web-cam site & they seem to have the girls tickling each other quite reguarly.
Anyone else seen this ??

Paper Boy,

Can you give us some more details? Does anyone know how to get the "Game Network"? Do they have it in Chicago?

dig dug

I dont mean to sound ignorant, but is Game Network the same as Game "Show" Network...or is it G4, the video game channel? Or is it none of the above??

Sorry that was a bit of a sketchy description;
anyway it's on UK Sky Television on channel 223 the channel is called "Game-Network" and the program is called "Babe-Station" and it is a Live & Interactive text based request show on from 11.00 ~ 1.00 GMT. From what i've seen so far there are lots of requests for the girls to tickle each other and most of the time they do it. I doubt that you get this channel in the US but someone with the right equipment could cap it i suppose ??. Hope that explanation was a bit clearer than the original ! :p

Found out there's a new site now ... babestation.tv
They were also saying on the program they are doing theme nights so you can imagine what that could mean ... :idunno:..:tickle:... :devil2:

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back