• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

college girl gets tickled

funny852

TMF Regular
One weekend my wife and I visited our friends Bill and Jane. Jane’s sister was visiting from college. She is 21 years old, blonde, nice boobs and ass and even better feet. She had truly grown up since I had seen her last in high school. What I didn’t know is what a tease she had become. Jane warned us and said that her sister was stuck up because of her good looks and really flaunts it. Of course, Bill and I didn’t mind and we just said we would ignore her. Our wives were very put off by her and wanted to teach her a lesson.

One night Bill and I went out drinking while the girls stayed in and watched movies. Somehow it was mentioned that Bill and I both had a foot fetish and the girls enjoy teasing us about it. Jane’s sister, Linda, thought that just meant we liked looking at women’s feet and it excited us, which it does. So being the bitch she was, she took full advantage by walking around barefoot wherever she could and flexing those toes all around us. Indeed, she was to get a very important lesson about foot fetishes. Our wives knew we would take the bait.

The next day, we all packed into our car. I was driving, Bill in the passenger seat and the girls in the back with Linda in the middle hump. There she was forced to put her feet up on the console dividing our seats. The girls told us to drop them off at the mall and pick them up in 1 hour. They asked Linda if she would like to come but she said that she would stay in the car and read her magazine. What she planned was to read her magazine while she kept her feet on the console to tease us. Once the girls left we parked the car and began talking to Linda. In unison we each grabbed one of her ankles and slowly pulled them up and forward toward us. This made Linda lay on the hump off balance and drop her magazine. Wow, she yelled, what are you doing? We each began, this little piggy went to the market and this little piggy,…. She tried to pull back but realized she was totally immobile in that position. Her bottom weight in on the floor kept her immobile. She started giggling and telling us to stop. We told her that we knew she was teasing us all weekend and had no intention to stop. She yelled out I thought you had a foot fetish! No one said anything about tickling!. We both replied, surprise as we began tickling her feet from toe to heel. At first she grabbed on tight to the back of the seats and defiantly held back her laughing. That didn’t last too long as she soon was swinging her head and body back and forth trying to push away the tickling sensations. I said, well it looks like we have about an hour to tickle poor Linda. She began, no, no, please stooooop. I can’t take it. Stooooop!Haaaaaaa.Haaaaaa! I will do anything just stop. Bill said, well that is a nice offer but since we are married we really can’t do anything to you, except, tickle you. As we held down her ankles we reached over to give her knees a couple tickles as well. Oh G-d, please stop, this is torture, I hate it! Only music to our foot tickling fetish ears. Well, we tickled her off and on for about 45 minutes. When the girls came back, Linda was flushed and sweaty from all the action. The girls just smiled, knowing very well that we took the bait and taught little Linda an important lesson. You better be able to handle what you flaunt.

College girl tease....

SWEET! There is such a thing as "poetic justice"! Those kind of experences are the best.:D ;)

Great short story!

You must do a continuation where she gets tickled senseless, tickle tortured or something like that.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back