• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Night of the Living Ticklers (part 2)

TKDANNY

TMF Expert
“The Night Of The Living Ticklers”

After being passed out for a while Amy woke up. “God, what did that basterd do to me” she felt like shed been in a train wreck but also could still feel the strokes of the feather on her toes, “I hate that Jack” she was thinking, but what could she do now, it was raining and she was feeling a bit sick. She could guess that he was tickling her due to the feather and rope on the floor, and how she was lying on the bed like she was tied up, which she was.

But Steve was still planning his assault , but what is it.

At that time Jack was on the phone to Steve. “So I tickled her feet with the feather” said Jack “she is very ticklish, especially on her feet.”, “oh, so she has ticklish feet, well I know my revenge” said Steve, “why do you want revenge” Jack said curiously, “its none of your business” Steve shouted down the phone “what you going to do” said Jack very quietly, “I found some old spell books from my grandfathers house, it tells you ,you can wake the dead and command them to do what you want” said Steve. “Are you mad” Jack shouted down the phone “if you do that and something goes wrong they might eat her, them what will happen”, “relax, that is make believe, zombies are only useful for tickling.” Steve said as he put the phone down.. “Oh my god, I have to tell Amy” with that Jack ran out of the house.

A knock was on Amy’s door, she answered, she was still wearing the short pants , short shirt and bare feet. “You have got some nerve coming down here after you made me pass out by tickling my feet” Amy yelled. “Listen, you have to get out of here, Steve is planning to wake the dead so that they can tickle your feet even more” Jack says while taking deep breaths, “What do you mean he’s going to wa……….” says. “just come” he says, interrupting her, “what about my cloths, I cant walk around with bare feet” Amy says. “trust me is they catch you with or without shoes on there still going to tickle the crap out of you” Jack hesitates. Jack drags Amy out and they both run.

There at the end of the road is Steve, “Jack, why did you try and spoil my fun, you got yours” says Steve. “you cant get zombies to tickle her” says Jack. But then Steve clicked his fingers and said “jouv, allier,set tera, van dognal ha” with that zombies came out of the ground. “Run Amy run” shouted Jack. Amy and Jack quickly got out of there, “Zombies, get that girl and tickle her feet till she’s dead” said Steve.

The zombies walked so fast there ere almost running and any direction Amy and Jack went more zombies came out of the ground. Steve walked along and say Betty (a cheerleader at the school) she was watching all the zombies “get that girl” Steve said while pointing at Betty. A zombie grabbed her and ripped off her leather boots revealing bare feet, then Steve walked up to her feet and pulled out a feather, “im going to enjoy this” he says , “no plz don’t, I beg you” Betty pleaded but all Steve did was stroke the feather across the balls of her feet, “nooooooooo, hahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha, plz HAHAHAHA stop plz HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!” she laughed. Then 2 zombies walked over to her arms lifted them up and tickle her pits “HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH stop I beg you HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA what do you….HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA what do you want HAHAHAHAHAHA”

Back at Amy and Jack they came to a dead end “where done for” worriedly said Amy, “not if I can help it” Jack said as he pulled out a shotgun . He fired at the zombies tearing off there limbs but another zombie raised behind him and knocked him and Amy out.

When Jack woke up he was still there on the floor but Amy was no where to be seen.

TO BE CONTINUED

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back