• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Art Linkletter...tickle fan??? bear/f

kingofswing

TMF Regular
OK, this is the strangest mainstream sighting I have ever personally witnessed. I had a meeting with a producer this morning and his office is in the Art Linkletter production office (Linkletter is best known for "Kids Say the Darndest Things").

Anyways...I'm waiting and looking at old black & white photos on the wall...one of them was a beauty pageant queen in stocks with a bear licking her feet as Linkletter looks on holding a microphone! lol She was laughing and flinching.

Has anyone heard of this happening on one of Linkletter's old shows??

I've never heard of this! Thanks, shipshirt, we need more TMF members who work in show business. :D

Linkletter used to host a show called People are Funny. The show centered around people doing all kinds of weird wacky stunts for large sums of money. One thing he used to do quite often was to take someone from the audience(sometimes male, sometimes female) lock them in stocks, remove their footware, have someone smear honey on their feet and then he would bring in a bear to lick them. The way you got paid was to NOT laugh while the bear was doing his thing.
There is an example of this in an old movie based on the show of the same name. The victim however is male so don't go running out to find it unless this is your kinda thing. It certainly is mine!

Peace.

Thanks for the info, Ticklehunter! I wonder if there is any way we can see footage from this show. Sometimes I wish I were born a couple of decades earlier! :p

amk714 said:
Thanks for the info, Ticklehunter! I wonder if there is any way we can see footage from this show. Sometimes I wish I were born a couple of decades earlier! :p

I'll search around - there must be some nostalgia videos or old kineoscopes somewhere...

Hey - did the beauty pagent woman have a name on her sash? Maybe we can find out who she is....

The best bet might be to go to the Museum of Television and Radio (in NYC)....it's a great place anyway....next time I'm over there I might just check it out!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back