• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My First story ((WWF teaser))

MasterTT

TMF Regular
First, let me introduce myself, Im MTT, I like to do mostly celeb stories so, ill give it a shot. Tell me what you think and any request you like. Wrestling seems to be popular at the moment, and I like it so Ill start with that. I hope to have a long stay at this forum. Enjoy the read. None of this is real, its all based on characters i dont own, so please dont sue me :)

WWF vs WCW Tickling Invasion

The Undertaker's 6'10 inch frame had backed Vince into a corner at the begining of RAW is War.
"Look McMahon its simple... DDP has done damage to my wife one to many times so you better make it stop, or Im holding you prsonaly responsable."
Vince shook with fear, even a bave man was wise to show some respect to the American Bad A$$ "Look, look, Ill take care of it. You have my word."
The big mans eyes were alive with fire. "I know you think your a bigshot Vince, but if your playing me, Ill still
make you famous"
After the break for comercial we here "No Chance, no chance ..." playing as an obviously agitated Vince made his way to the ring. "Suprisingly, my son Shane and I have come to an agreement... Any male Superstar of WWF, or the WCW, ECW coalition, commiting violence against a woman will be suspended untill the end of the conflict. That goes for DDP, the Rock, even Stone Cold Steve Austin himself." Vince said with a cocky smile as the crowed booed the once beloved rattlesnake. "Sadly this means that no one can lay hands on my daughter either, but under the circemstances that sacrifice had to be made. Shane also wanted one other stipulation" Vince grinedwider now "Though I can't imagine why." A match between Debra, and Lita, with a special referee of his chosing."
As the night wore on it got closer to Main Event, and everyone was trying to guess what Shane had up his sleave. The suspicians were that he was trying to steal a win from Lita to make Debra a contender for the Womens Championsip, but why Debra?
Finaly the Main event, as the two laddies walked into the ring the rules were made clear, It was a traditional sleazy type spanking match, no submissions, no count outs, you had to get spanked with a special paddle to lose. The second rule, during the match no one was alowed ring side except Debra, Litta, and the special Referee anyone that walked out one second before the final bell was rung would be automaticaly suspended for one whole year. These two conditions were absolutly insisted on by Shane.
The ladies started with no referee, Lita slung debra into the ropes, and nailed her with a clothesline. After a few more passes it was up to the top rope with the uterlydominationg Lita, she even tossed the paddle on the ground so she could inflict farther punishment. Then, HURICANRANA!!! off the top rope. Debra was down and still no ref. Lita picked up the paddle and looked twords the door for the referee. Sudenly the auditorium was filled with the sound of breaking glass. IT WAS STONE COLD dressed as a referee. He ran down to the ring
Even though the new rules Lita had a look of fear in her eyes, as long as this match was in progress Lita was trapped in the ring with Stone Cold. Shed taken a beating from him before and wasent intent on doing it again. She went to swat debra's nearly unconcious body with the paddle to end the match, but the reattle snake caught it in his hand. And took it away.
good old JR sat in horror and announced what was happining before his eyes. "OH my God, Lita's trapped with the rattlesnake." then he shouted "You cant touch her Steve, your too smart to get suspended"
Steve broke the paddle over his knee and threw it out of the ring... sudenly what that ment dawned on Lita. The match couldent end.
Steve picked up the mic, "You think, just cause Stone Cold steve austin quit working for the WWF you can lay your little hands on Stone colds wife UH-Uh" He had Lita backed to the turnbuckle, "Or you think Stone colds gonna get suspended? Uh Uh"
"You cant touch me steve" said Lita mustering up defiance.
"Wrong, Shane wrote up the rules... Steve austain can't hurt ya.. but he can touch you all he wants"
As everyone looked confused Shane and Steph came on the jumbo tron.
Shane spoke first "I told you dad, I cant compeate with your money, but I can outsmart you. Now, I got the Hardys disqualified, cause as soon as they step out to help Lita, there gone. And this match wont end for awhile. As for what steve means youll see soon enough. But Steph can tell you if it works." Shane then walked to the end of the couch off camera. Stephanie McMahon-Helmsley was sitting in a black tube top and short shorts, wearing a berret, her legs draped over the arm of the couch. "Let me just say this, she smiled. Its worse than hell on earth." Sudenly stephanie began to squirm and squeel looking like she was only five years old... even such a heel could look cute with that babyish giggle. "e-eeehhven, I caa" she kicked about and you saw one bare foot plunge under her bottom. "Even for the most dominate female." She giggled, then she saw something off camera that made her bolt away, "No Hunter, dont you dare!!!"

To Be Continued, if you like :)

damn you!

Finish the story you little basturd! Its great so far! And I found out Stephines really ticklish on her feet so keep it going on my friend! Got any questions of the topic email me at [email protected], and i'll tell ya;)

Bow to your Prince!

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back