• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

MICHIGAN TICKLERS AND TICKLEES PLAY PARTY! May 23rd!!!

brandied_nerd

Saturday, May 23, 2015 · 6:00 PM – 1:00 AM
Cost: $15 at the door (just to cover the cost of the space)
Dress code: Vanilla outside. Inside be comfy.

Another play party for ticklephiles and those who love us. Or at least those who don't run from us. :)

Bring your torture tools, your imagination, and your sense of humor. Hang out and mingle or play at your leisure.

Bottled water and light snacks will be provided. Feel free to bring a dish to pass, if you like.

Location details will be given out with confirmed rsvp. To rsvp, please message me. I may or may not see all comments on this thread, soooo...rsvp's by comment only could be missed. I don't want to miss anyone. :)

Come on out and let us tickle your fancy!

My DOM wants me to find someone to tickle me...Is there a way to connect with people in the Detroit area? I've never done something like this.....

You can place a personal ad in the personals forum or keep an eye out for the next local gathering.

I don't know all of the different sites out there for tickling, but I do know you can find groups and individuals on FetLife also.

Good luck to you in your search. :)

Hello MI lers and lees! I am one of the folks that hosted the 1st tickle parties in our beautiful state back in the early 2000s in Detroit and became party of the Bay City Motown Tickle Party crew thereafter.

Does anyone know of anything coming up in the new year 2016? I've been out of the scene too long and it's time to get back to the sweet life!

I am also considering going to NEST (for the 1st time) this spring...:banelvis:

Haven't heard anything yet but NEST might be a first time option for me too

We must stop meeting like this lol.i was at your meet and greet[emoji1]There is one coming up .I'm just now seeing it.

Sent from my XT1565 using Tapatalk

Want a professional tickle session?

My name is Megan Jones and I will be in your city soon with fellow Session provider Terra Mizu. We are offering Tickle sessions to our fans. If you’re interested, message me and we can set something up

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back