• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Fear Factor Last Monday, idea for the producers

phil605

Hi All,

I taped Fear Factor last Monday for my son, we watched it today. There was a stunt where each person was dunked to see how long they could hold their breath. Well one girl completed her turn and was on the bench to be untied, (they were barefoot and strapped by the ankles) the host was telling her she had the lead, when suddenly she screached and laughed, Sat up and appoligized to the man at her feet saying how sorry she was and 'how she would try to relax and not do it again'. A very obvious tickle by accident. Very nice responce and great laugh.

Wish Tickling was one of the fears they exposed...maybe if enough of us write in to their page on NBC.com? What do you think?

Thanks,
Phil

Follow up

I went to NBC.com and there is a submission on the fear factor link so i put in ...

"I know alot of people who are terrified of being tickled, any chance of having contestants placed in stocks and tickled as a means of weeding out some of them, maybe timed as to how long they can take it as a final task. Thanks,
Phil"

Maybe if enough of us do this they'll take it serious.

That's a good idea guys - I'll put my suggestion into them too...if enough of us suggest it maybe they'll give it more consideration.

Turtleboy

Sorry Biscuit, Can't convert to my system, we'll all have to keep an eye out for the rerun.

By the way, did anyone watch the NEWSRADIO series, it's on A&E as reruns now. there was one episode where Joe (the host of Fear Factor) was going to fight Geek Mathew, well Mathew wasn't scared and when they entered the ring he tickled Joe to submission. I'm not interested in m/m tickling so it never got taped but maybe since Joe is the Host we'll have some luck......

Phil

Hmmmmmmm...I like the idea of fear factor having some girl face her fears of being tickled. Do you really think it could happen if enough of us write in?

You are correct, Sir!

Thanks for bring that scne to our attention. I tape that show every week and watch it later. I didn't see that scene the first time around. But after I read your post, I found the tape of that episode and checked it out again. You're right! The pretty brunette was accidentally tickled on her feet while they were trying to unstrap her. Her reaction was great! The thing that makes it better is that it was real. Everyone on the set was laughing about it. That particular model was the cutest by far of the 3 women. I'm so glad it happened to her. Thanks again for pointing it out.

Maybe unscripted moments like that will really give producers "ideas." I love reality television!

Attachments

• henna and the bull.png
    henna and the bull.png
    2.7 MB · Views: 58
  • regina hair hex.png
    regina hair hex.png
    3.2 MB · Views: 41
  • teevianne.png
    teevianne.png
    2.1 MB · Views: 36
  • Henna meets goats.png
    Henna meets goats.png
    2.6 MB · Views: 28
  • Henna meets goats words.png
    Henna meets goats words.png
    2.8 MB · Views: 49
  • donny's in for it now.png
    donny's in for it now.png
    2.5 MB · Views: 23
You are correct, Sir!

Thanks for bringing that scene to our attention. I tape that show every week and watch it later. I didn't see that scene the first time around. But after I read your post, I found the tape of that episode and checked it out again. You're right! The pretty brunette was accidentally tickled on her feet while they were trying to unstrap her. Her reaction was great! The thing that makes it better is that it was real. Everyone on the set was laughing about it. That particular model was the cutest by far of the 3 women. I'm so glad it happened to her. Thanks again for pointing it out.

Maybe unscripted moments like that will really give producers "ideas." I love reality television!

the host (Joe something) of the show has been sitting in on the Howard Stern show this week. i don't know if he's there tomorro, but if he is we should all call in and tell him our idea.

Yea...I was listening to the howard stern show too today, and I heard howard say bye to him and say "comeback anytime". So my guess is that he's done on Howard.:( This is going to kill me His name is Joe....something. I liked him alot on the program news radio.Him and his homemade inventions including duct tape.lol

Joe Rogan. Yet another moment of frustration spared by my admittedly psycopathic memory for pop culture minutia.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back