• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Where dreams turn into nightmares...

bktick

TMF Novice
Somewhere in a remote area, rumored to be within a remote Russian territory is a self-contained community, where powerful women are in complete control. The ruling authority, although somewhat of a secret is controlled by women. Laws are made to ensure men and even adolescent boys are educated and guided thru a long process that inevitably renders them subservient to women throughout their entire life, even to the point of being bought and sold by women of power and influence. The legend goes that for generations before, women there were treated so terribly by men that at some point there was a revolt and to this day, a culture exists of absolute female domination. Many methodologies are in place to ensure that this culture will forever continue, as well as remain a secret to the outside world. At a certain point in their teen years…. Boys from outside areas are brought here unknowingly…and their lives will forever be altered.

John is a newly chosen member of this community. He thought a weekend trip with a couple beautiful eastern European beauties would be a dream come true. They met at a shopping mall, and after hitting it off, he traveled with them back to their place (or so he thought) for a weekend of fun. He hadn’t told anyone that he left…. and after one of the girls told him she “lost” his cellphone, after using it to make a call, he felt that something wasn’t quite right…..

Let me know what you think so far… I have big plans for this story~

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back