• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

"Not My Feet!" starring Britney Spears

Rockauthor

TMF Master
BRITNEY SPEARS

Starring in

“Not My Feet!”

(ticklish celebrity fiction)

“So, who is she dating?” The bright-smiled “E” reporter said, referring to the 21-year-old pop diva Britney Spears. “She’s been linked to such show-biz hunks as Justin Timberlake, Limp Bizkit’s Fred Durst, and actor Colin Farrell. But is America’s favorite illusionist the one who ultimately stole her heart.”

Nick Squier was quickly becoming one of the most popular magicians in the nation. With seven HBO specials under his belt, the 26-year-old Squier has captivated audiences using his special brand of death-defying stunts and magic: the racecar he drove at over 200 mph right into a brick wall that he mysteriously escaped unscathed - the forty-four days he spent in a radiation chamber that didn’t even so much as make him ill - or the impossible jump he made off the top of the Empire State Building without a parachute or even a net to catch him.

With such an impressive repertoire, one could see how the singer was so smitten with Nick. They were seen in public together on several occasions. One night, the handsome couple was leaving one of L.A.’s most exclusive restaurants. Both barely got one foot out the door before the flood of paparazzi besieged them with a swarm of flashing camera bulbs, imposing microphones, and provocative questions. Security led them through the press-laden tunnel to the glorious finish line that was their limousine door.

Nick and Britney made it inside and both let out a sigh of relief once their driver shut the door behind them. They turned to each other and Britney looked adoringly into Nick’s baby blue eyes. One could tell that she was very much in love with the blond-haired stud. Nick tenderly stroked the back of Britney’s hand with a lone finger then looked out the window at the many fans still waving.

“I’m not used to this.” Nick said in his cool, understated tone. “I mean, all eyes are on us...this is new territory here.”

“I’ve never felt this way about a guy before,” said Britney Spears. “You’re such an amazing person...and you’re capable of things beyond my wildest dreams.”

“Nah, I’m just a magician, Britney...nothing special.”

“To me you’re something very special,” she said, reaching out and touching his chin with a lone finger, gently turning his head back to face her.

Nick then leaned over to embrace his new girlfriend, and the two began making out.

Later, they arrived at Nick’s beautiful, spacious home in the Hollywood hills. He took Britney on a short tour, showing her all the souvenirs he collected over the years (more like reminders of how lucky he is to still be alive) from his various stunts. But Britney was curious to find out where Nick kept his traditional magic props - you know, like his magic wand, his top hat where a rabbit or a dove was pulled from, but especially his magician’s box used to saw a woman in half - things like that. She assumed he must have had these things, after all, he was a magician.

“Aren’t you gonna show me your box?” Britney asked.

“My box?” Nick replied with a puzzled chuckle.

“Yeah, you’re a magician, right? Doesn’t every magician have a box to saw a lady in half?”

“I got one, but I’m kinda like beyond that phase in my career.”

“Oh, could you please, sweetie. Pretty please. I would just love for you to saw me in half.”

“Well, okay,” he whined. “I guess I could for you, babe.”

He kissed her lips and then led her down into his basement. Nick opened the door and turned on the light. Inside, were even more mementos from previous stunts: promotion banners, special technical equipment, and even some remnants of that racecar he destroyed at 200 mph. In the center of the basement was a rectangular object that was covered with a canvas. Nick removed the cover revealing his very own magician’s box. Britney grinned from ear to ear; she was so excited, knowing she was about to participate in one of the all-time classic magic tricks.

Nick opened the latches on the front of the box then raised the top half to reveal a plush, white interior. He then grabbed a step-ladder and kindly helped Britney up into the box. He instructed her to place her neck and her wrists on the three crescents at the head of the box, and to place her ankles on the two at the foot of the box; she smiled the whole time as Nick made sure she was in place. He then closed the top half of the box and closed all the latches, locking Britney inside. Now her head and her wrists were trapped through holes at one end and her feet were trapped through holes at the other end.

“Comfy?” He asked.

“Yeah, I guess,” said Britney. “You really got me trapped in here.”

Nick noticed her feet helplessly protruding from the other end of the box and thought he’d move down to that end to have some fun with the pop star.

“You know, Britney, if I wanted to I could take off your shoes and tickle your feet, right now.”

She gasped dramatically and her eyes almost popped out of her head; a chill ran up her spine and her toes curled locked inside her high-heel shoes.

“OH MY GOD! DON’T EVEN KID AROUND LIKE THAT, NICK! YOU SCARED ME HALF TO DEATH, JUST NOW!” Britney shouted.

“Who said I was kidding around?” Nick insisted.

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH! DON’T EVEN!”

Nick proceeded to gradually pull off Britney’s sexy periwinkle pumps and let them drop to the floor; Britney thrashed violently inside the box, laughing like a madwoman, and frantically trying in vain to escape.

“NICK! PLEASE! DON’T TICKLE MY FEET! I’LL SCREAM IF YOU TICKLE MY FEET!”

Ignoring her desperate pleas, Nick Squier eagerly ran his fingers lightly up and down the EXTREMELY TICKLISH soles of Britney Spears’ bare feet.

Britney went wild!

“NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! *gasp* NOT MY FEET! NO! HAHA! PLEASE, BABY! I’M TOO TICKLISH ON MY FEET! YOU’LL MAKE ME PEE ON MYSELF! AAAAAAA AAAAAAGH! DON’T DO THAT TO ME!”

“I had no idea tickling you would be so much fun, Britney. I don‘t think I can stop.” Nick teased, scratching her arches, stroking the sides of her feet, and probing between her toes.

“PLEASE! *gasp* PLEASE! *gasp* AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! NOT MY FEET! NOT MY FEET! NOT MY FEET!” Britney screamed, trailing off into silent laughter.

The impish illusionist stopped momentarily to let his beautiful date catch her breath and recuperate; with every ravenous gulp of air, she feebly repeated “not my feet” over and over again like a delirious patient. Then without warning, Nick bent down and started blowing a symphony of raspberries all over Britney’s feet.

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAGH! NICK! HAHAHAHA! STOP! HAHAHA! OH! *gasp* OH! *gasp* WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH! I CAN’T STAND IT! YOU’RE KILLING ME! AAAAAAAAAAAGH! HAHAHAHA! THAT’S TICKLES! NO FAIR!”

Poor Britney. She was so ticklish on her feet, but she was so attracted to the magician superstar that she couldn’t stay mad at him very long for taking advantage of her and tickle-torturing her feet. As for Nick Squier, he was introduced to a brand new pastime. Maybe seeing how long he could tickle torture Britney Spears would be a great idea for his next HBO special. For he says he is beyond the “traditional magic” phase of his career, but he definitely hasn’t grown out of his tickling phase.

THE END

Great story man! :D I always look forward to your stories--they never fail to kick ass!

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back