• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Looking for tickle partners in Northern Virginia

ticklishnva

Hi everyone,

My husband and I are a fun couple that loves to laugh and have a good time. We are actively looking for tickle partners in the Northern Virginia area. Ideally, we are looking for a married couple. A little about us: I am extremely ticklish on my feet, belly and underarms. I enjoy being the ticklee but I must also be the tickler to exact my revenge! :) My husband enjoys being the tickler, worshipping pretty female feet and tickling with bondage. We are not interested in swingers and we are not looking for sex.

Willing to exchange photos if we meet the right person(s)

Basically we are looking to have fun and make good friends in the process. If you are serious contact me at [email protected]. We would like to email first to get to know one another better before arranging a playdate.

Take care!

Hi there, I just saw your post under penpal section that you and your husbsand are looking for tickling friends. I am curious to learn tickling experience from different people, especially from couples, so I've decided to drop in to say hi. Just a little info about myself, I'm not from US. I'm from Australia and I'm 21 of age. I haven't been tickled since I was a little girl so was curious to experience the sensation of getting tickle tortured. Yes, I'm more of a lee. For fear of horrible merciless retaliation, I just don't see myself as a ler. Please reply me at [email protected] if u r interested in starting off as pen pals.

I'm from nova, 18/m/switch. Not married or anything, but hey, we can see what happens!

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back