• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Splintered Windows

BigJim

Level of Cherry Feather
Splintered Windows - BJ TF #1

Lisa sat on the grass with her legs folded underneath her, in that peculiar, double-jointed manner common to all females, but a painful mystery to most men. The sports field at the University of Miami often resembled a pitched battle from a full-blown war when football was being played. And let's face it, at the UOM, it was played OFTEN! The University was famed for it's team, the Hurricanes; probably the most sucessful team in Orange Bowl history. It was also a team that a certain Dwayne Johnson had once played for, before he decided to try his hand a professional wrestling. The place had seemed huge and daunting to Lisa, on her own away from home for the first time in her life. It was like going from a mud-hut to a castle. Her old high-school outside Sacremento had been tiny compared to this.

Lisa had been slightly gawky throughout most of high school. Tall and slender for her age, the brains that would land her a scholarship made her the default class nerd. Add to that the fact that she wore glasses and you had the very picture of square-dom. Because of her penchant for wearing loose clothing, no-one had really noticed that her limbs and body were toned and athletic. She'd never excelled in sports, because she wasn't all that bothered about it, but she'd alwas kept in training. Just after she was 16, she'd been given laser surgery on her eyes that consigned the specs to the waste basket and had simultaneously
transformed her appearance. She'd not found it hard to reflect outside the confidence and serenity in her heart, and in the space of 2 months, she'd changed beyond all recognition. But even so, UOM was a daunting place for an out-of-her-depth 18 year old. Her first semester had begun easilly enough with her slotting into her classes and getting along fine. Then, Russ had come along.............

Despite her late and dramatic blooming, Russ was a stunning catch. At 22 years old and in his final year, he was also the team captain and linebacker for the Hurricanes. Lisa was no shrinking violet at 5'8 and 128 lbs, but Russ was 6'4'' and 260! It was guys like him that the girls went weak at the kness for, and usually spent 3 years queing for a date with. (Cheerleaders first of course!) Lisa's new sense of independance found the idea of chasing a football player demeaning, and she'd never have even thought of it. She was too like Jodie Fosters' character in "Contact", to do that. But Russ had shown himself to be deeper than your average "side of beef" football jock. It had been at a meeting of the Uni's debating society that Russ had caught her eye for more than looks. The man wasn't stupid. He possessed some very accurate insight into a lot of things: politics, history, war, sport......anything he'd studied, he could form a sensible opinion on. They'd been placed on opposing teams and had had to trade verbal blows. At one point she'd tried to stare him down and had been reduced to looking at the floor and blushing. It was after that debate that he'd asked her out. Not only had he done that, but he'd even appeared nervous about it too. Seeing this 22 year old senior stuttering over his words, asking an 18 year old freshman out on a date, did wonders for her ego.

That had been 6 months ago, and now they were inseperable. Next year would bring problems, because Russ was likely to be drafted into the NFL, but they'd discussed it and decided to cross that bridge when they came to it.

Sitting on the grass in the hot, Floridian sun, Lisa watched Russ skippering the team in another rehearsal. Seeing the respect he got from the other players always gave her a thrill. despite her best efforts to only appreciat ehis mental side, there was just SOMETHING about him physically, that made her knees weak. He had a habit sometimes, of picking her up in his arms and carrying her off, and he did it with such ease, that she felt like a small, helpless girl in his arms.

As the players started to break up and head back towards the dressing room, she hugged her bare knees to her chest and grinned up at him from the ground. "Not bad for a jock, buster!"
He raised an arched eyebrow at her and wagged a 'naughty naughty' finger in her direction. She poked her tongue out and coquetishly turned her back to continue talking to her friend, Bailey, who's boyfriend Brad was also a Hurricane. (Although only a 19 year old redshirt.)

The two of them talked about various, unimportant things as they waited for the guys to emerge from the showers. Chief among these, (and spoken in voices deliberatley pitched loud enough to reach the open, shower-room window) was how guys with big bodies, generally had small brains. Untrue of course; especially in Russ' case, but baiting the guys was their favourite hobby. As the door opened in the front of the pavillion, the girls sprang to the feet, and slipped back into their loose flip-flops. Not much else was bearable in the Florida heat; so the girls stuck to them, loose denim shorts and light tank-tops. As the guys ambled across, Lisa stepped up smartly and threw her arms round Russ' neck for a kiss. He grasped her round the waist with his strong fingers and she squeaked and hoped in his arms. "Stop that, you know it tickles me!" she accused. The big guy grinned back and muttered something behind his hand to one of the other players about 'knowing a girl's weakness'. "A typical man!" said Lisa to Bailey, with a theatrical roll of her pretty eyes. "Only have brains for annoying people and heaving iron. Such a waste of cells isn't it?"
"Yeah, right!" giggled Bailey. "I saw a side of meat hanging a butcher's warehuose once, and thought it was Brad!" Lisa let out a wicked cackle at that sally and punched Russ in the abs. It was like hitting the side of a cliff and could'nt possibly have hurt, but he doubled over with a theatrical grimace of pain anyway.
"Hey watch it lady, I bruise easilly you know!" She giggled again and threw one arm round his neck in a playful headlock. "They don't have much going for them, do they Bay? No wonder we're the superior sex!"
"Oh yeah?" Russ' eyes narrowed and to a chorus of feminine squeaks of indignation he threw one arm around Lisa's waist and heaved up onto one muscled, shoulder. "Dennis, I'll see you tomorrow okay? And you missy.......don't go getting any bright ideas from Lees here, because you'll end up in trouble with Brad too." The big dope grinned at the girl and turned away towards the dorm complex, with Lisa still kicking over one shoulder.
"Hey, put me down!" she shrieked, trying to free herself. "I CAN walk you know!"
"Oh no, walking's too good for you lassie. You're coming along the hard way to get your medicine!" That thrill in the pit of her stomach that she'd experienced before when he physically overpowered her, ran loose again. Her last sight of the giggling Bailey, was of her friend making cow's eyes at her as Russ turned the corner towards the door.

Several guys in the dorm complex looked suprised to see the skipper of the Hurricanes strolling casually down the corridors of the building with a half giggling, half protesting girlfriend slung over one shoulder. Several called out ribald advice as he strolled past, but he turned round and told them to get their minds out of the gutter, before resuming his stride. Whistling cheerfully, he opened the door of hisroom and locked it with his free hand.
"Isn't this getting just a little TOO MUCH like a caveman, big fella?"
"Oh trust me," he grinned up at her, "I've not started yet!"

He deposited her in a heap on the bed and then sat astride her hips, with her slim wrists pinned in one huge, muscular mitt. "Give me a kiss" she said sweetly, fluttering her eyelashes up at him.
"Later perhaps" he said with a sadistic and knowing grin, but I've got another idea first!" Reaching down into a large, sports holdall he brought out a sealed bundle of bootlaces, newly bought. Peeling the cardboard package off with his teeth, he swiftly bound her wrists together and then tied them over her head to the metal railing of the bed.
"Oh wow! Too kinky Russ!" she said, laughing despite herself. "What's next? An iron maiden?"
"You'll see girlie!" replied Russ, with a suggestive wink. Grabbing another handful of laces, he turned around and whipped Lisa's flip-flops off, before pushing her feet through adjacent gaps in the iron bedstead and then binding her ankles together on the other side. With Lisa finally immobilised totally, Russ stood up and looked down at her. So wicked was his grin, that she began to feel the irst stirrings of true trepidation. Russ bent forwards, one hand extended experimentally.
"Now where was that tickle spot I hit earlier?" he asked, pulling her top up to reveal a belly as flat and hard as a steel plate.

Her eyes flew wide as she realised what he was about to do. She was horrendously, spastically ticklish and he knew it! It was the one way of totally cracking her when she was angry, and he'd used it more than once for that reason. This was the first time she'd been so utterly unable to defend herself though. All her most sensitive areas were wide open. Seeing the realisation of her fate in her eyes, Russ' grin grew wider still.
"Was it here?" he asked, gently tracing the pads of his fingers over the side of her lower ribs. A squeak came out before she could clamp it off by biting her lip hard and she shhok her head desperatley.
"No Russ, please c'mon! You know I can't stand being tickled, and like this............." her voice trailed off as she glanced downwards expressivley. It was a reasonable argument, it was polite, and she'd be grateful if he let her off Probably even THAT grateful. It had no effect on Russ however. Not this time.
"You've poked fun at me once too often Lees. Always giggling with those friends of yours about How our brains are all in our pecs. Well you're going to see just how scientific I can really be, because I'm about to show a great knowledge of all ticklish parts of your anatomy!" His grin was by now so wide, that it nearly seperated the top half of his head from the bottom. Her next plea was cut off as his nails started to dance across her bare rib cage. She tried to clamp her jaws shut, but the snorts and chortles still came sneaking out. For almost a whole minute he kept that up, tickling every square inch of bare skin on her upper body that he could reach. by the time the minute was over, she was gasping and sweating a little.
"Okay Russ, I'm sorry. Fun's over okay?" She tried making her eyes as wide and pitiful as possible, but he just grinned and clamped all 10 fingers onto her rib cage and started tickling seriously. No chortles this time; he breath was let out in a wild shriek of laughter as he tickled. At first he'd been light, tickling with his nails. Now he was digging in deeper, seeming to count each rib as he went. She thought her lungs were going to explode as she writhed and cackled on the bed, but she screamed fit to shatter the windows when he plunged a finger into her navel. She bounced and flopped on the bed like a landed fish as he probed her belly button. He knew he'd hit a bad spot and like a bastard, he stayed right there, tickling mercilessly. After half a minute, he slipped one arm under her body and started kneading the ribs on the opposite side. Squealing like a pig with hysterical laughter, she thrashed around in her bonds, but it seemed that Russ knew his knots, because they held her tightly. Eventually, the torture ceased. But only for a second, because leaning right over her stomach, Russ thrust the tip of his tongue right down ino her tummy button! She jerked and howled to such an extent at the horribly ticklish sensation that he had to hold her down with both hand; one above and one below her navel. He finished off by sending an index finger down into it again, for another 30 seconds. Then again, it seemed he might relent. She opened her eyes and glanced up warilly.........but he was just adjusting his position. Now he started tickling under her bare arms, left exposed by her tank-top and even worse than her stomach! She was screaming and laughing so loudly by now that he paused for a few seconds, and fastened the belt cord from his dressing gown around her mouth before continuing. Her eyes were by now, wide with ticklish agony, and watering profusely. As he resumed tickling her armpits, she started to jerk up and down again, with her shrieks of laughter and desperate snorts confined behind the makeshift gag. Finally, he started tickling with both middle fingers, on the very top rib, just under each armpit; kneading inwards cruelly. As if it had been bad enough up till now, it noe seemed as if he'd pressed a special 'tickle button' on her body. Her howls carried more clearly and her eyes were crewed tight shut as she thrashed in hysterical abandon. It seemed like hours, but the clock on the wall only said it was 3 or 4 minutes before that particular torment stopped.

With sweat running off her in rivulets and her breathing laboured and sturterous, she lay like a dead weight on the bed. He gently pulled the gag away and tossed it on the floor. Glancing downwards, he noticed that her nipples were standing on end like miniature bottle corks. She didn't see the grin he still wore, her eyes were closed.
"Lisa, I'll leave the gag off if you can stay quiet now okay? But if you start hollering like that again, it'll go straight back on, understand?" she looked desperatley at him.
"Aww, please Russ. This is going too far! I can't stand any more of this." He grinned down at her on the bed, that eyebrow arched again.
"You'd be amazed what you can stand when you don't have a choice. You still havn't suffered enough for all those girlie wisecracks."
"Oh please" she wailed, really desperate now. "I won't say anyhting again, I promise. Please just stop tickling me." He didn't say anything in reply, he just moved to the foot of the bed and glanced meaningfully at her bare feet. She started to squirm again as he slowly lowered his hands and started running the pads of his fingers over her naked soles. This was different. She swept her head from side to side as he gently tickled her feet, and managed to get a mouthful of the bed clothes to stifle her giggles. He wasn't tickling mercilessly now, he was gently and sensuously tickling her. She screwed her toes up and snorted into the sheet, but he would'nt stop.

There was a heat gradually growing in her belly. Slowly like a fire it had started when he used his tongue in her belly button. Now he'd broken he to begging and pleading with the awful tickle-torture earlier, this seemed gentle by comparison. Gentle, but insidious and almost unbearble. He switched to gently scratching with his nails and her soels crinkled as she desperatley tried to make her feet less ticklish by screwing them up as much as possible. But the sensations would'nt end, and then something new assailed her. She emptied her lungs with a breathless gasp as his tongue began to trace both of her soles in turn, from heel to toes. When he reached her toes, he'd suck and nibble gently on them, before running his tongue between them and then starting at the heel of the other foot again. All this time, his fingers would'nt let up and her lower body felt as if it was melting, as the unbelievably erotic and sensual feelings continued to build up. Her giggles and whimpers were now mixed with coos of pleasure and small gasps of delight as he kept on.
"Oh God, please don't stop" she finally said.
"Don't stop?" he said with a smile. "I thought you were beginning to enjoy it a bit too much."
He now moved to just using his tongue and mouth on her feet, worshipping them in a way that made her wish her hands were free so she could finish herself off. She gave a small frustrated groan and Russ allliowed himself an inward grin of satisfaction. Not being able to use her own hands was making it even worse for her.
"Russ, please!" she begged. It didn't need any more words than that. Her begging tone and her expression conveyed what she wanted needed more clearly than anyhting could have done.

Keeping one hand tickling the soles of her feet, Russ reached up with the other and flipped the button on her denim shorts. She somehow managed a whimper and a groan all at once and arched her back; thrusting her hips upwards without even realising what she was doing. Russ reached insider her shorts and panties and began to gently rub the small nubbin of flesh with the tip of his thumb, all the while keeping the other hand tickling her feet. Lost in a storm of feelings and emotions, Lisa didn't even realise that she was grinding her hips against Russ' hand. she could'nt concentrate on anything but the nerves in her tingling feet, and the boiling fire in her stomach.

When the orgasm hit her, she screamed aloud with the intensity of it, bouncing on the matress so hard she nearly tore the rail off. As it subsided and left her cocooned in inner warmth, she just lay on the bed as if she'd kocked out. She barely felt Russ untying the boot laces that held her wrists and ankles, before enfolding her limp body in his arms. They lay on the bed together for about 30 minutes before she felt the strength to speak again.

"You can't tell me you didn't enjoy that too. I saw your face when your were sucking my toes. You really got off on that, didn't you?"
Russ looked a bit shame faced.
"Don't get too cocky girlie. You don't want another punishment session do you?" She giggled quietly and snuggled against him.
"I don't know. It doesn't seem to bad now it's over. And now I know about one of your weaknesses too" He raised his eyebrows at her and she pushed away from him, stroking the crotch of his pants with one bare foot.
"You see?" she said smugly. "I was right about you wasn't I?"

AUTHOR'S NOTE------------------------

Well, that's the first published, tickling story I've done. It was in the pipeline for ages, but I finally got it down. Let me know what y'all think about it, because I'm always open to feedback. Even if it is negative.

The main thing I like about it, is that I display at least a rudimentary knowledge of the American education system, which is quite different to ours here in the UK. For that, you can thank the Rock's autobiography, "The Rock Says". Because I shamelessly plundered it for detail about the Uni of Miami.

Last edited:
Well written and refreshing story. I look forward to more of your work.

Morandilas
MTJ Publishing

MTJpub said:
Well written and refreshing story. I look forward to more of your work.

Morandilas
MTJ Publishing

Thanks M, much appreciated.

Bloody good story, mate! I love the buildup and the, er, climax. :D

Thanks MH and Alex, I appreciate the feedback.:)

>Catches breath< WOW amazing story!!!
BigJim you are THE MAN

:grouphug:

The verdict find BigJim guilty of producing wikid stories!

Keep it up mate

Foleymnufc

foleymnufc said:
>Catches breath< WOW amazing story!!!
BigJim you are THE MAN

:grouphug:

The verdict find BigJim guilty of producing wikid stories!

Keep it up mate

Foleymnufc

Booyakasha! You a Man U supporter too Foley? :)

Thanks for the feedback.

WOW!

Hey Big Up to the Man Utd fans!!!
Big Jimmy Baby, wonderful story man. Very very nice to read. Makes a change to read a story that has actually been spell-checked!! (exceptions to those who do obviously!) Keep up the good work buddy, Peace out!!!!!!
UK-FootTickler

Re: WOW!

UK-FootTickler said:
Hey Big Up to the Man Utd fans!!!
Big Jimmy Baby, wonderful story man. Very very nice to read. Makes a change to read a story that has actually been spell-checked!! (exceptions to those who do obviously!) Keep up the good work buddy, Peace out!!!!!!
UK-FootTickler

Nope, not spell checked. Just written by an annoyingly good speller. :p And thanks for the "biggin' up!" I trust y'all remember this when it comes round to the Golden Feathers again? ;)

Yes BigJim I am a United fan they are class!!!!

Anyway man u gotta email me,

Click here to email me

Have you got AOL or MSN messenger??

Email me mate

Cheers as ever

Foleymnufc

foleymnufc said:

Have you got AOL or MSN messenger??

Fraid not. Neither of them will work on my computer. I do have Yahoo Messenger though. My Yahoo handle is thegreenguyuk if you want to look me up.

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back