• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Medic

TicklingDuo

3rd Level Yellow Feather
(f/m)
by Ann

Carl was a radio DJ, who loved tickling. He'd met Tina online in a chat room. Tina was a paramedic who shared his love of tickling. The chatted often, sharing stories of past tickling encounters and fantasies of encounters they'd like to have. After some time of getting to know one another, they decided that it would be fun to share their fantasies together in a live tickling encounter.

Carl was very excited about his upcoming adventure. He'd been told by Tina that she was deathly ticklish. Though they'd agreed that he would tickle her first, he was convinced that he could take anything that she dished out in revenge. Little did he know the plans she had in store for him!

Tina had quite an imagination...especially when it came to tickling. Throughout her medic training, she constantly came up with new ideas to use in tickling. She had only used a couple of them in the past and was anxious to test her entire collection of schemes. She laughingly thought to herslef that Carl might just need her real medic skills by the time she was finished with him.

When the day arrived, they met at a local restaurant for a lite lunch. They were silly in their excitement as they visited and enjoyed one another's company. They joked and teased and even shared a few playful pokes, much to the amusement of those seated around them. Lunch was relaxed and fun. Then, they headed back to Tina's place.

Tina lived in a small house in a more rural area of town. In fact, this was why they had decided to meet here. It would give them plenty of privacy. They'd be able to laugh and scream as loud as they wanted with nobody around to hear. Carl chuckled to himself, thinking that this was a good thing with what he had planned for Tina. He had no idea that he would soon be wishing that someone could hear his own screaming and pleas for mercy.

After a quick tour of the house, Carl and Tina shared a drink before they began. Then, Carl tied up Tiina on the bed she'd prepared for them. For the next half hour, Carl teased and tickled. Tina was thrashing and giggling madly as his touch drove her into hysterics. As they had agreed, he stopped when the timer buzzed.

After a short break, it was Carl's turn to be the victim. Tina was careful to be sure that the restraints were secure. She didn't want there to be any chance of his escaping. She'd dreamt of this fo too long. Now, she had her victim...and there was nothiing he could do about it.

Tina started out slowly, giveing Carl a sense of security and allowing him the thought that he'd gotten the better of the deal. She ran her fingers accross his belly, letting her freshly manicured nails lightly rake his flesh. "Now, Carl, let's see how ticklish YOU are. Shall we?", she said.

Carl giggled and squirmed a bit, holding back his reactions. He wanted to impress her and act macho. Tina smiled at this, knowing that, soon, he'd be unable to help himself. She picked out a couple of feathers and teased his flesh, brushing them lightly up and down his sides, along his belly...every exposed inch on him. Her training had taught her to watch for signs of a victim tensing while attempting to hide pain. She'd learned to also use it to detect good ticke spots. She was deliberately taking her time, allowing his resistance to wear down. By the time the timer went off half an hour later, she knew all his best spots.

Carl breathed a sigh of relief, thinking that he'd done a pretty good job. But, when Tina didn't release him from the restraints as they'd agreed, he got a bit nervous. "Ha ha ha! OK, Tina. It's my turn now. Let me up.", he said. Tina just smiled, running a single finger teasingly up his side. She said, "Oh, not just yet, my sweet. I have to practice my medical skills so I don't get rusty. Having such an available victim here...I just can't pass up the opportunity. It wouldn't be right."

Carl began to squirm, quietly testing the restraints, but not wanting Tina to know how nervous he was getting. Of course, the pattern of his breathing and the dialation of his pupils told her eerything she needed to know. He was nervous alright. He was VERY nervous!

Tina left the room briefly to get her medic bag. When she returned, she found Carl tugging on the restraints with all his might. She chuckled. "Oh, that won't work, hon.", she said. I made those restraints with the same material that we used to restrain psych patients. No. You're not going anywhere!"

Carl was wide-eyed in amazement at his predicament. He couldn't believe that he'd fallen into this girl's trap. She'd led him to believe that she'd had little experience in tickling a guy, but was herself extremely ticklish. She'd proven to be correct on the later account. He'd enjoyed how incredibly ticklish she was. But, now, unable to move more than a few inches, he wondered what she had in store for him. "Was that whole time she spent on me just a trial run?", he thought to himself with a shudder.

"Let's see.", said Tina. "How 'bout we make this look a bit more realistic? Hmmm? It would really help if you LOOKED more like a victim. So, I'll just add some details and then we'll start." With that, she reached into her bag and pulled out a set of body paints and a small paintbrush. She then began to paint a number of "wounds" on Carl's body, making sure they wer in his most ticklish spots.

Carl squirmed and giggled at first. Then, he began to laugh in earnest, thrashing wildly in a feeble attempt to avoid the tickling paintbrush. "NO!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA PLEHEEHEEHEEASE!!! TINA!!!", he yelled. But, Tina ws busy concentrating on making her artwork more realistic...going over each spot repeatedly. Carl ws going insane with ticklish laughter. He couldn't believe that this was happening to him.

Finally, Tina had finished her painting. She sat back and looked on with approval. Then, she gave Carl a tour of sorts of what she'd done.

"First, we have a snakebite, right here on the inside of your upper thigh.", Tina said, running a finger accross the area. Carl jumped and let out a yelp as she did so.

"There's a slashing wound on the uppermost part of your arm, near your armpit.", she said as she dragged a nail through his armpit, causing him to pull away in silent laughter.

"Then, we have a gunshot wound to the abdomen." Here she poked his belly, just above the inside of the right hip. Carl squirmed and giggled.

"Next, we have a couple of small burns.", she said as she teased each nipple with her fingertips. Carl gasped and tensed slightly.

Tina could see that her tactics were working wonderfully. She was really getting to this guy and she loved it.

"You know, I also have to practice my infant CPR technique.", Tina said with a smile. "Since your mouth is too large for realism, I'll have to use a more suitable spot. Your belly button should work nicely there."

"And, of course, we can't leave any wounds open to infection. So, I'll have to bathe you thoroughly to debreed the area.", she said, adding with a chuckle, "I like the way dogs do that. Don't you?"

Carl's mind was spinning now. "What have I gotten myself into?!", he asked himself. He was still having difficulty grasping the situation. "How could this possibly be happening?", he wondered.

Finally swallowing his pride enough to protest, Carl said, "Tina, baby, I'm not so sure about this."

"Sure you are, hon. Don't worry. I won't leave any marks.", Tina assured him with a smirk. "Besides, I thought you told me that you were into adventure. What ever happenned to that sense of adventure?"

That was all Carl needed to hear, and Tina knew it. He didn't want this girl thinking he was a wimp. "Whatever she has in store for me, I have to take it.", he thought. He then took a deep breath and resigned himself to his fate.

Tina then began. She played her role to the hilt, going through the motions of arrival at a real accident scene. She even pretended to call in to the hospital. "General, this is Medic 112. I hae a 35 year old caucasian male, 6' 2", 220#. Patient is a victim of multiple wounds..."

Carl's mind was racing as Tina went back through the different wound sites in her "report". He couldn't take his eyes off her as she leaned over him, still dressed in only the bikini she'd worn as he went at her. Between her body, her voice and her teasing looks as she spoke, he was going nuts. His excitement acted to increase his sensitivity, making him even more ticklish than he already was.

As Tian "probed the wounds", Carl writhed and squeeled in ticklish agony. This girl was driving him well beyond his endurance...and she was just beginning! How would he ever be able to stand her entire game without breaking down?!

Tina finally began in earnest. First to be "treated" was the gunshot wound. Tina made a game of trying to probe for the bullet as she dug her fingers into his very ticklish side. Carl thrashed and screamed in laughter, begging her to stop. "AAAAAAHHH!!! TINA111 STOHAHAHAHAHAPPP!!! PLEHEEHEEASE!!! MMMMMMPPHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA PLEASE!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA", he pleaded.

Carl's pleas only acted to spur Tina on to greater torments. Her next target was the slashing wound on his upper arm. She reached over with a mooistened cotton swab, gently drawing it back and forth over the mock wound. Carl laughed hysterically and thrashed around even more than before. "NO NO NO!!!", he cried. "PLEHEHEEASE!!! I'VE HAD ENOUGH!!! LET MEHEEHEEHEE UP!!! TINA!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA SOMEONE!!! ANYONE!!! HELLLLLLLP MEHEEHEEEE!!!"

Next, Tina decided that it ws time for CPR practice. She knealt down next to Carl and began to blow tiny little puffs of air into his belly button. She made sure to moisten her lips before each puff, letting bits of air sneak out from the seal of her mouth. Carl went nuts and started begging and fighting in earnest to escape. Tina wasn't disuaded, commenting that there must be something stuck in the windpipe, since air didn't seem to be getting in. With that, she began to "probe for the blockage" by sticking her tongue deep into his belly button and swirling it around. "OH MY GOD!!!", Carl screamed. "TINA!!! NOOOOO!!! PLEHEEHEEHEEASE!!! STOHAHAHAHAHAPPP!!! I'M BEGGING YOU!!! NO MORE!!! NO...HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA", he begged to no avail.

Tina could tell that she was quickly wearing him down now. So, she decided that it was time for a quick break. She got up and headed for the kitchen. While she was gone, Carl tried desperately both to get free from his bonds and to compose himself. She'd already gone well beyond anything he'd ever experienced before. He was sure that he couldn't take much more of this.

A moment later, Tina returned with a bucket of ice. "Time to take care of those burns, my sweet.", she said. Carl ws beside himself. His nipples were highly sensative even under normal conditions. After so much tickle torture already, he didn't know if he could take it.

Tina picked out two pieces of ice and began to lightly run them all around and over Carl's nipples. "AAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!", Carl screamed. "TIHEHEENAAA!!! STOPPP!!!PLEHEEHEEHEEASE!!! STOHAHAHAPPP!!! NOOOOOO!!! SOMEBODY, HELLLLLLLP ME!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA"

Carl ws totally losing his mind. He thrashed and screamed and begged repeatedly for her to stop this torture. But, Tina was nowhere near stopping. She was having too much fun seeing this guy turn to mush.

Next, she moved from his nipples to his thigh. She explained that (though no longer considered to be safe) she prefered the old fashioned way of treating snake bites...orally sucking the venom out. With that introduction, Tina bent down and began slowly and methodicly sucking on his thigh.

Carl nearly jumped out of his skin. The sensations were so intense that he totally lost control. He could no longer even think of restraint. He needed to get away from this right now! A long loud moan followed by a whimper was all that he could muster. He'd reached his breaking point...and then some.

Tina could sense her victim's condition and decided to give him another quick break. She asked him if a massage might help him relax after his ordeal...neglecting to tell him that it wsn't over yet. He readily agreed, longing for anything but more tickling.

Tina reached into her bag and pulled out a bottle of massage oil...edible massage oil. For the next fifteen minutes, she thoroughly massaged Carl's still quivering body. He was just beginning to calm down and relax when she came to an abrupt stop.

"Tina, please don't stop.", Carl said. "I was just beginning to recover a bit."

"But, Carl, honey, who said that I wanted you to recover?", was Tina's reply.

Carl could hardly believe what he was hearing. "Could she possibly plan on more?!", he began to wonder. His answer came moments later as Tina began to teasingly lick off the massage oil she'd just used on him. She began at his feet and worked her way up his body, Carl thrashing, screaming and laughing hysterically the whole time.

The next hour seemed like an eternity as Carl screamed and begged for mercy. He wished that they'd met at his place, where someone would at least have called the police by now!

Last edited:
Not to be a nusence, I'm sure its a great story, but I quickly scanned it and noticed the /m tickling. Don't spose you'd like to determine who gets tickled by who in the subject line? Thanks.:D

Teriffic story! That Carl is some wimp, eh? No mere woman. EMT or not, could ever break ME like that! Never, never, never!

Signed,
S.A.M.

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back