• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Medic 2: Sweet Revenge

TicklingDuo

3rd Level Yellow Feather
by Ann

After more than two full hours of intense tickle torture, Tina had finally let Carl up. He was exhausted. But, he had to admit that he was also thrilled. This girl was something else! Of course that didn't mean that he wasn't planning to get even.

Tina had gone in to shower while Carl lay there trying to recuperate. The fact that she was taking her time gave him plenty of time to prepare. By the time she got out of the shower and put on a fresh bikini, he was waiting for her.

Tina peaked into the room to see how Carl was doing. She chuckled to herself, seeing him apparently still asleep. She decided to give him a little wake-up call. She went over and quietly sat on the side of the bed. She was just getting set to nibble on his belly when Carl pounced.

Carl's surprise attack caught Tina completely off guard. He flipped her over onto the bed. She didn't even have time to react before he was on top of her, securing her into the restraints that had been used so effectively on him. In no time at all, she was completely helpless, with Carl straddling her hips and looking on in triumph.

Tina chided herself for her carelessness. She should have noticed the breathing pattern and known that he was waiting for her. But, instead, here she was...as helpless as he'd been a short time ago.

Carl double-checked the restraints. Confident that they were secure without being too tight, he got off of her. He wanted her to have time to ponder her predicament. "Ill be back shortly, hon.", he said, running a finger up her side. "It's my turn for a shower." With that, he left her there, squirming and agonizing over what he'd do in revenge.

Carl took his time in the shower, knowing that Tina was going nowhere. He also knew that the anticipation had to be killing her. That thought made him slow down even more. The hot water relaxed the still tense muscles from his own ordeal. The strong beating of the water washed away the remaining ticklish sensations.

When he was finally finished, Carl peaked in on Tina. To his surprise, she was laying there quietly, not struggling to escape as he'd expected. "Being brave, I see.", he said. The sound of his voice startled her. She hadn't heard him coming. "Not brave at all. But, I know there's no point in struggling against these restraints.", Tina replied, adding with a smirk, "Unlike you, I decided to save my energy."

Carl was amazed that she could still be so bold in her teasing while in this position. "I'll wipe that smirk off your face!", Carl exclaimed. With that, he came over to her and dug ever so gently into her belly with his fingers. "AAAAH!", Tina squealed as she jumped. "Oh, my dear! You'd better get used to that. There's more where that came from...a LOT more!"

Carl then began to set up a tray next to the bed with what he'd be using on her. He'd noted in his initial round that feathers and artist brushes were quite effective on her. He had his plan already formulated. He intended to drive her as crazy as she'd driven him...if not more so. He made a production of carefully examining each instrument, watching her reactions out of the corner of his eye as he did so.

When all was in order, Carl layed his hand on Tina's belly. She jumped, expecting him to tickle. But, he didn't. He teased her for being so squeamish. Then, he gave her a kiss on the forehead, saying simply, "Enjoy!"

Then, Carl began to gently scrabble his fingertips along Tina's belly and sides.He worked his way along very slowly, wanting to drag this out as long as possible. Tina squirmed and giggled uncontrollably, "NO! hee hee hee hee" Carl was thrilled. His revenge would be sweet, indeed!

After a few minutes of warm-up, Carl reached over to the tray he'd prepared, retrieving two long soft plumes. Tina's eyes widened when she saw them. She knew the effect they would have on her. Carl grinned as he felt her tense under him in anticipation. He teasingly danced them just above her belly, letting her squirm before he touched down. When he finally did, she shreaked and began to thrash wildly. "NOOOOO!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA CARRRRRLLL!!! AAAAAAAHHH!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!"

Carl drove Tina wild, dancing the plumes all over her body. He jumped back and forth from one tickle spot to another. The quickness and randomness of his attack kept her off guard and unable to prepare for any of it. All she could do was laugh in hysterics and beg for mercy. "AAAAAAAAAAHHH!!! PLEHEEHEEHEEASE!!! STOHAHAHAHAHAHAHAPPP!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA OH GOD!!! I CAHAHAHAN'T TAKE ANYHEEHEE MORE!!! CARRRL!!! PLEHEEHEEASE!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA." But, there was to be no mercy today. After all, he WAS getting even for her own lack of mercy towards him.

Carl kept up the attack with the plumes for nearly half an hour. Then, he decided that it was time for a little break. He got off of Tina and grabbed a glass of ice water. He allowed her a little sip through a straw, then quenched his own thirst by finishing the glass. He looked at her with his eyes gleaming and rested the ice cold glass on her belly momentarily. Tina jumped and gasped. "I don't know about you,", Carl said. "but, I'm thoroughly enjoying myself." Then, after a pause, he added, "Ready for round two? hehehe"

Tina rolled her eyes as Carl mounted her a second time. "What next?!", she thought to herself. Her question was soon answered when Carl picked up two small soft sable hair artist brushes. This, she knew, was going to be even worse than the feathers. The brushes had nearly the same insanely soft tickling touch. But, since they were so small, the concentration of the sensations made it seem even more intense. There was pleading in her eyes as she shook her head vehemently at Carl.

"Hmmmmmm What seems to be the problem, my dear?", Carl teased, knowing full well what was racing through her mind. "I'm not too sure that I covered everything in that first round. So, I'll be a bit more deliberate this time around. Wouldn't want to miss anything, you know!"

With that, he reached up and started at the edges of the cuffs on her wrists. He slowly worked his way down her arms and into her armpits. Tina squirmed and thrashed and laughed uncontrollably. "HAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA NO, NO, NOOO!!! PLEHEEHEEASE!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA NOOOOOO!!!", she pleaded to no avail. She was going totally nuts...and he hadn't even come near her worst spots yet.

Finally, she began the pointless struggle against the restraints. Though she knew that escape was impossible, she couldn't help fighting. The reminder of her helplessness seemed to intensify her ticklishness as she continued to thrash around trying desperately to avoid the brushes.

Carl grinned in delite as he continued working on Tina. He ever so slowly worked his way through her armpits, down her sides across her ribcage and belly, along her hips, then down her legs to her feet. Along the way, he would stop and concentrate on her worst spots for a while as he found them. All the time, Tina screamed and howled in laughter. Each breath seemed to be coming with a gasp. Her head was spinning. She could barely get the words out in her pleading for him to stop. "N-N-NOOOOO!!! C-C-CAR-LLL!!! PLEEEASE!!! P-P-PLE-HEE-EASE!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA OH PLEASE! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA AAAAAAAHHH!!! GOD!!! PLEHEEHEEASE!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!"

After more than forty minutes, Carl decided that it was time for another quick break. Again, he gave Tina just a sip of ice water and downed the rest of the glass himself. He allowed her a bit more time, noticing her labored breathing. He excused himself and went to the kitchen to retrieve something from the freezer. She thought he was just getting more water. But, when he returned, she gasped. In his hand were the body paints. They hadn't been in the freezer long enough to solidify. But, they'd certainly been in long enough to be icy cold!

Tina knew exactly what was coming next. Though she knew that there was no hope of escape, she began to fight with all her might. As she fought, Carl watched her with great amusement. Seeing his expression, Tina became defiant. She stopped fighting and became quiet...though she couldn't help trembling a bit. She closed her eyes and braced herself. "If only I could resist reacting! Maybe he'd get bored and stop.", she wished to herself.

Carl smiled at her spirit. "Well, better get started.", he said. "I wouldn't want those paints to start warming up or anything!" With those words, he dipped the brush in some paint and began...choosing the worst spot he'd found as a starting point. He'd also chosen a small brush to make it last longer. "AAAAAAHHH!!!", Tina yelped as the icy cold paint touched her skin carl was egged on by her reactions and had the time of his life, painting all sorts of tiny intricate designs on every exposed inch of her squirming, jumping, thrashing body.

Over an hour later, an exhausted Tina lay there looking like a literal version of the painted lady at the county fair. She was panting and shivering, still squirming from the sensations that lingered. She was well beyond any pleading or screaming. She'd screamed so loud for so long that her voice was nearly gone. All that could escape was a squeak of a laugh as she coughed and sputtered.

Carl decided that a couple of spots...her worst ones, of course...needed a bit of touch-up. So, back to work he went. Tina could only writhe and moan in ticklish agony as he teased her worst tickle spots unmercifully. Finally, sensing that she was truly reaching her breaking point, he stopped for one last break.

Carl got another glass of ice water. This time, he allowed her as much as she wanted. Then, he went and poured himself a glass, downed it and refilled the glass, bringing it back to the room with him. He set it down on the tray and looked at Tina. "This is too good to lose!", he said. "I'll be right back." With that he turned and went out to retrieve his camera from the living room. After taking several shots, he decided that ti was time for the final round. After all, she'd had more time to recover than she'd given him!

"MMMMMMMM!", Carl exclaimed. "You're looking mighty tasty, my sweet!"

Tina's eyes widened with the realization that her ordeal was not yet over. She pleaded with him in what little voice she had left. "Please! No! I'm too ticklish!"

Carl's grin widened at the words. "MMMMMMM! Mighty tasty indeed!", he said. With that, he took a tiny lick at her belly.

"AAAAAAAAAHHH!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA CARRRL! STOHAHAHAHAPP!!! PLEHEEHEEASE!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA", Tina cried as she struggled to avoid his tickling tongue.

"I see you've rediscovered your voice.", Carl teased, adding suddenly, "Hmmmm...wait just a minute! I've just thought of something! I want to be sure not to miss a single spot. I need to be more methodical about this." Then, taking a quarter from his jeans on the chair, he asked, "Heads or tails?"

Tina looked at him in bewilderment. "What?!"

"Heads or tails?", Carl repeated. "If it's heads, you get to choose where I start. If it's tails, I choose. Ready...?" Carl flipped the coin. But, Tina gave no reply.

"What's the matter, Tina?", Carl asked.

"I'm not helping you!", Tina exclaimed.

Carl chuckled. "Very well, then. If it's heads, I'll start at your head. If it's tails, I'll start at your feet." Then, he flipped the coin again. "Tails!", he said. "Looks like I start at the feet just like you did!" He shifted to the foot of the bed, licked his lips and began.

The moment his tongue touched the bottom of her foot...and for the hour plus that it took to clean off all of the paint he'd used...Tina screamed and howled in helpless laughter. It was by far the best/worst tickling she'd ever received...and a day she would not soon forget!

Not bad!

Should have made Carl, Carla or just slightly mentioned his torment (yuch!), but pArt 2 was brilliant.
Love,
Anna and Heather

Great story!!
And I loved it just the way it was (F/m, M/f) - that combo still works bet for me! :)

I particularly enjoyed the brutally merciless, yet loving way the tickles were dispensed... I sure hope we see more of Carl and Tina's ticklish escapades!

~Rio

Very nice story, Ann.

Being a fan of F/m, I liked part 1 better, of course.:D

Kudos again! I love revenge sequels, especially this kind, where the tickling, while being somewhat tortureous, is also fun. No to mention the fact that Carl breaking Tina was totally believeible. Part one was a little far fetched! :devil: :devil: :devil:

S.A.M. again.

great story Ann! Part 1? :( Where is part one and how in the Sam Hill did miss it?:(

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back