• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My goal: Summer 2015. New stories

primetime

Verified
Hello folks, first I want to say thank you to all the people who have been reading my stories in my archive, and asking for new chapters of the different series. Believe me, nothing makes a writer feel better than people asking for more of their work.

So, due to popular demand, I decided that I will make it a goal to come out with new stories this summer. That goal is to write at least one new chapter in each of the following series:

Behind the Walls
The Ticklish Nerd
The Basement

At least one new chapter will be written, but perhaps more as well. It just fills me with pride when I read comments, years after I wrote the last chapter that they want more stuff. So I will make that commitment to you. I will come out with new chapters this summer for the top 3 series that people have been wanting to see more of.

Stay tuned and thank you for being great fans! Primetime returns!

You CAN go home again!

Sometimes, Prime, I feel posting a story here is like putting a note in a bottle and tossing it into the sea. There's no telling where the currents of the World Wide Web will take it, or how much later someone will read it and respond to it.<br> It IS a good feeling to know that an olde tale still has life, and new feedback on an old post certainly does rekindle a writer's passion for the old flames in said tale.<p>
Thank you for the coming attractions. It'll be great fun looking out for them!

Last edited:
I agree completely. I've just started contributing and the people here have been so supportive.

I've read more than a few of your stories and have found them very well done, so I am excited to hear that you will be continuing some of your series. What a wonderful boon to the TMF community. Good on ya. I'll be looking forward to your new chapters.

Great news. You and TQLR were always my fave authors. It will be great to see some new stuff

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back