• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

WWF vs Alliance Part 1.

MasterTT

TMF Regular
Lita backed into the corner of the ring, she wasent sure what the rattlesnake had in mind but she could be pretty sure she wasen't gonna like it. Her bluejeans sagged enough to reveal a bit of a purple thong bottom, her pattented Lita tank top clung to her upper boddy.
Stone Cold got that same evil grin on his face, "I guess its time to see if Stehpanies plan will work, if you wanna heare Stone Cold Steve Austin make this little girl scream, give me a HELL YEAH!!" BOOOO's filled the arena but Steve ignored the crowd and closed in on Lita.
"Please... come on Steve, I dont know what you have in mind but you dont wanna do this."
"OHHH now you know what Stone Cold Steve Austain wants.... UH UH. Debra, do we wanna do this."
Debra barly consious from her betting mannaged a sligt nod and a bit of a smile. Steve and Debra tied Lita's arms in the ropes and Steve leaned down face to face. "Ticklish?"
Lita's expression could not be described, it wasent playful or girlish, it was terror, her eyes grew wider than before she started shaking. "Oh god.. no no Stve, Deb don't.... please you dont wAAAAANT sttoooop" Her pleas for mercy were drowned out by high piched screams as steves fingers delved into her tender waist. Lita squirmed and writhed franticaly like she was being burned, bucking against the tormenting fingers of the Rattlesnake. "p---hleaaaassee I ggiiiiivve, yooou can wiiiin Deb."
On the Jumbo Tron we could see Jeff franticaly restraining Matt Hardy "You can't go out there, Lita wouldent want you getting kicked oiut of the federation... He's not really "hurting" her anyway. Well get back at them I promise." Matt replied "we better Jeff... she can't take that, I know she cant" A misterious figure behind the Hardies heard them, and rushed off out of the WWF arena to save the day.

Back in the ring Stone Cold teased the redheaded vixen, "How long you think your little boyfriends gonna watch you suffer, that mealy mouthed little punk isnt gonna lay his hands on Stone Cold Steve Austain. Deb you wanna have some fun."
Debbra grined but she couldent help but feel a twinge of pitty for Lita, her hair was matted to her face, big puppy eyes looking so desperate. "No more... Ive had enough guys, you had your fun... p.. please"
"You know where Steve used to tickle me darlin'?"
Lita was too shaken to even awnser when stone cold screamed. "Awnser the woman you little punk, or I swear Ill let this whole NY city audiance lose on ya!" Suprisingly there were more than a few cheers at Stone Colds vicious threat.
"No... no I dont. just please, its too much too much."
Debra made a C with her whole hand, "daddy used to call these horsebites, there pretty bad." Debra then reached down with those hands shaped like C's around Lita's knees and squeesed. Electric dosent describe the reaction, she bucked she twisted, she thrashed, and did she ever beg, "NOOOOOOOOOO naaaahha na ha na hat the knneeeess" Tears rolled down Litas gorgeous face, she had been in matches but never like this one. There was no mercy in the Rattlesnake, he stood over Litas limp and helpless boddy, as she helpleselly plead with him. "One more thing to test and see if your little boy friend will come out here and help you huh.." Then Stone cold Steve Austain did the unthinkable, he unlaced and removed one of Lita's shoes, so desperate was the strugle of Lita that her arms escaped the ropes, screams for mercy filled the auditorium, but sadly Steve Austains strength was too much to free her slender ankle from his grasp.
"By the way, if your friends wont help you, well sebtle for you signing an alliance contract." Steve gave an evil grin as he held Litas foot out to Debra, those long nails scrambling over baby smothe skin, Lita writhed in agony on the mat tapping franticly between giggles as if that might stop her torment.
"So doll you gonna sign this aliance contract," Debra held a paper out to her. Lita though, was no push over and showed why she was a fan favorite. With the most defiance she could muster Lita glared at both her tormenters "Thhe knees..." she gasped out
"huh?" Steve looked at her perplexed
"The knees were worse!" She knew she was telling her weakness and that she couldent take much more, but she also got a huge cheer from the fans. Steve was enraged, bounding around the ring smacking the ropes. "Fine, thats what you want, Raw is on for another fifften minutes, thats how long we can tickle your little knees." Stone Cold headed back for Lita but suddenly the JumboTron lit up, it was the Mystry man in front of a penthouse door, the hardY's stood just inside the auditiorum watching this on a monitor just as Stone cold and Lita were, for they were about to save there friend susspinsions or not, sudenly on the screen the mystry man turned to show his face.
WCW champion KURT ANGLE!!! He was outside the door of Stephanie McMahons penthouse, the Game had stepped out for a moment, Paul Hamion and Shane were being ferociously admonished by Stephanie.
"You guys are not alowed to tickle me, I cant take it, even Hunters not alowed to tickle me, even though he does all the time!" She pouted. Shane couldent help but stifle a laugh. "I am the dominate female around here, and no body is alowed to make me look like Im 12, its bad enough i can't go around Hunter barefoot, but you guy need to leave me alone. Im getting parinoid, like everyone out there wants to tickle me!"
Shane and Paul smiled at each other but tried to calm the billion dollar princess, "Look, no one is lurking out there wanting to tickle you Steph, unless maybe its Hunter. youve had this phobia sense we were kids... its just acting up again cause of what were doing to Lita. Its ok." Shane embraced Steph only making a gesture twords her ribs which made her grab him in a hug with a girlish pout. "Ok, youll protect me right." "Right" said shane and paul in unison.
Sudenly the door burst in, the fight only lasted seconds, belly to belly suplex to Shane, right hands flying, our olympic hero was demolishing Shane O'Mac. Paul was trying to rush to the door with Stephanie when Angle smashed shanes face with the WCW title belt, and moved over to Paul, ANGLE SLAM THROUGH THE TABLE, Paul Hamions boddy was broken on the floor.
During the comotion Steve austain was distracted, Lita with one vailient effort, one shoe on one off, snuck out of the ring, grabed the broken peices of paddle, and just as Steve realized what was happening, POP on Debras bottom, Senior official Eral Hebnar jumped the baricade from out of the audiance, and called for the bell. DING!
The Hardy's swarmed onto the stage, and debra and steve ran like scalded dog's. Matt and Jeff Hoisted Lita onto there shoulders in the middle of the ring as team X tremes music blarred. Smack down ended with Kurt Angle carrying a gagged and hogtied Stephanie McMahon-Helmsly into an abandond warehouse and smiling at the camera.
"Oh me and Steph are gonna talk about old times, and the alliance. We might even have some laughs. Seems shes a little sensitive about the whole issue, as for your litte phobia Step, about someone lurking to tickle you, even if you do get free, ever time you slip your shoes off, or raise your arms to reach a high shelf. Or have the gaul to ware some skimpy midrift shirt on pay-per-view, youll know the tickle mosters are there and coming for you. Oh yes Its true, Its dam true!"

To Be Continued...

Last edited:
Oh Yeaaaaaa.......

Wow! Great job! Good detail and termanology. Can't wait for part 2.:D

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back