• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Massage bed tickling (true)

NewYorkJohn

TMF Poster
I was at the mall the other day and they had a demonstration for a water massage bed, it's kind of like a sleeping bag and you lay inside of it and water runs up and down the bed (it works in side another bag so you're not getting wet), anyway this woman in her mid fourties gets in (takes off her shoes by the way) she was with I'm guessing her two daughters, they were in their 20's, the woman who was doing the demonstration turned on the machine and the woman said "this feels nice, but it's a little light, it kind of tickles" You should have seen the look on the girls faces, they went over to the woman and whispered in her ear, the woman laughed and said no I couldn't. I asked the girls what they said and they told me their mother is very ticklish on her feet, they asked the woman to stop the massage on her feet. I told the girls maybe I can help, I went to the woman and said, "hi these girls are my nieces and they want to play a pratical joke on their mom, here's $20 do what they said OK?" The woman laughed and said "God that would be mean" I said, "I know but the girls will enjoy it so much, please" She agreed . . . the woman set the masage higher so it didn't tickle (at first) then positioned the massage on the womans feet, she called the girls over and said "I couldn't do this, I would die if I was in there, so you'll have to do it, just lower this knob and it will lighten the massage and start to tickle." The woman then told their mother that she'd be right back, she had to get something, the girls walked over to their mother and said "does it feel good?", the mother said "Oh yes", with that one of the girls lowered the massage so it was very light, the mother started screaming and laughing "Stop!, Linda!, Barbara! Oh My God help, help she laughed so loud and yelled so much a crowd gathered, I wish I had a video camera it was great!

Wow, now how often does that happen. Let me think...NEVER! Thats great. I wish I could have been there for that one.

Scooby, If I'd been there, I'd split the cost with ya!

Great Post!

Katie Couric

Katie had the same experience with a massage bed on NBC's "TODAY SHOW". Too bad nobody taped it.

Katie got it

That is exactly what happened to Katie Couric on the Today show. I wish someone would call NBC to get a tape of the show. It was March 28 either 1991 or 1992. I know the date is correct because it happened on my birthday that year. I just don't remember the year, if I had to bet I would say 1991. WOW how time flies. Her reaction was classic. And I think Bryant Gumbal planned it to happen that way. Just a feeling no proof.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back