• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The news you all wanted to hear!!!!

UK-FootTickler

TMF Poster
Here below, I have found a list of celebrities who have admitted their ticklishness from a bunch of magazines i found yesterday which some were about 2 or 3 years old and some were quite recent(i.e 1 year old).i haven't seen any of these mentioned, so i hope you haven't either. Here they are:

Rachel Stevens (S Club 7): From OK magazine: "Hi Guys(to the band) who is the most sensitive of the band and who is the most ticklish and where?"
Bradley: Oh tell em' Rach!
Rachel: Well i think that Hannah is the most caring and sensitive, but i'm the most ticklish!! I'm ticklish just about everywhere but mostly inbetween my toes and on my size 3 feet! But it's good because my feet are so small, it's hard for people to tickle them!!"

Baby Spice(Spice girls)(Unknown Magazine) "who has the funniest laugh and where are you ticklish?"
Emma B: Mel B has the funniest laugh, you can hear it all the way down the corridor!! I am ticklish on my knees and my feet. I hate to be tickled though!!

Zoe Ball:(OK Magazine): "Now Zoe, what's the most fun you have had with a past boyfriend?"
Zoe: I had him tickle my feet for ages because it felt so good at first, but then he got faster and it tickled like mad!! Then it wasn't as fun!!"

Jordan (Page 3 Model)(Maxim Magazine) "What's your biggest turn-on?"
Jordan: For a man to worship my feet and then worship my whole body for hours! i love to feel in control."

Kylie Minogue: (Singer) "Kylie, you have a cute giggle, are you ticklish at all?"
Kylie: "My tummy is extremely ticklish and so are my knees and feet. i like my feet to be tickled gently, then it feels good."

I have a few more, if you want any just tell me on this post!

UK-FootTickler

Whew! Awesome stuff - thankyou! Rachel Stevens, Emma Bunton, Kylie...I think I need to lie down after those revelations! If you have any more, I'd love to hear them too.

cheers,
Turtleboy

Great work, Foot Tickler! Especially about Rachel.

Please continue...

Great Job! I'd love to hear about Posh Spice (Victoria Addams) if you have that info...and for those that are wondering, a size 3 UK shoe is a 5 1/2 Womens shoe in the U.S. :)

Scooby,

What can we say--TMF Moderator and Master of shoe size conversions too!! The mind reels... ;)

Thanks

Scooby,

Thanks for the clarification. I was imagining these extremely small feet for some reason. I had never heard of a size 3 before.

I am feeling very non cultural right now. Must be the lack of sleep. :)

Bye,

Knight Tickler

Thank you fellow U.K Tickler!

Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you
!!!!!!!!!!!
Thank you sooo muck U.K Tickler, Especially for the Kylie, and Rachel Items.

Trucker (Even though i Drive a van like this, but a metre longer!)

em_en_index.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_2970.jpg
    IMG_2970.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 16
  • 70845469_2499658230080924_7593655943452164096_n.jpg
    70845469_2499658230080924_7593655943452164096_n.jpg
    131.8 KB · Views: 32
TIckled Kylie

Kylie Minogue tickled? (drools) Why won't anybody make a story or a pic about THAT! (drools even more!)

IMPRESSIVE!!

It just kept getting better and better, but the Kylie thing just made my day. She likes to be tickled lightly eh? On her feet no less!!:D Send her my way, I'll have her feelin reeeally good!!!:happyfloa

can u send a scan of the rachel stevens 1 plz cos there was a bit of dispute las time some 1 said that!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back