• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

[VX Ace] Game not yet named

luoke110

[Abondoned] Game not yet named

This project has, unfortunately, been abondoned since 2015. Some great members of this forum helped me testing it out, but at the end, I have decided not to release it.

It had way too many issues and was overall a failed attempt: the maps were not done well; the storyline was awful; the battle stats and battle mechanisms were not well adjusted; the writing was miserable. The list goes on and on.

I should have edited this thread years ago, but I never truly made up my mind that I would abondon this project - and when I actually made up my mind, the thread has been long dead and I thought I would just leave it be.

Nonetheless, I am rarely on the forum now, but I thought I should at least get this thread properly edited so that people no longer expect a game that would never be accomplished.

At the very end, sorry for letting you guys down...

Last edited:
Just PM me if you are interested...
A few more things:
1. I have gone through the game a few times, so there shouldn't be many bugs, but I only went through the main plot of the game.
2. Also, a bit more writing needs to be done before I could release it.
3. This game, if released, should provide about an hour of play time. (Takes me about 30 minutes to go through once)
4. And about game balance... This is the major part why I would like someone to help to test it. I personally think the game might be too easy..But I don't know how much harder I should make it.

Again, PM me if interested. Come on, you can try out a game before release, isn't that something awesome?

A little update:

A few testers are doing an awesome job helping me find typos/bugs/errors. A few bugs are fixed, and I am currently working on the second world. I will try, but I really don't know when I can complete it.
A few more teasers:
1.JPG2.JPG3.JPG

What if you choose not to take off your boots at the beach?

If you need any more testers I'll gladly lend a hand.. can't work on my own projects atm, but I'm more than happy to help out a fellow game maker!

I am currently working another small update in features!

You guys remember that you can tickle the enemy's particular spot in Crackling Cave+? First, I want to say, the idea is amazing, and I want to build a little something upon that!

Here is the basic idea:
At some specific level, the characters would gain skills that do "true" damage to the enemy (damage no longer deducted by what the enemy wears). Instead, consider that the feather slips into the enemy's equipment, dealing even more damage.
For instance:
Witch_2.jpg
Above is a witch with robe covering up most of her body. But for the specific skill, the defense of her robe is consider negative (It sounds complex, but for those who makes RPG games, it just setting up new elements)

Anyway, this is what I am working on right now. I will keep working on the main plot after I finish this!

Image is from Monster Girl Wiki, Credits to Jastersin and Maritan

If you need any more testers I'll gladly lend a hand.. can't work on my own projects atm, but I'm more than happy to help out a fellow game maker!
Great! I will PM you the link once I finish this small update!

Nice and interesting :D

Wanna be a tester? One of the guys really helped me a lot finding error/bugs/typos/etc. However, the game will be out shortly (Chapter 1 only though).

Thank you all my tester for helping out! Some of you might have encountered an issue involving the invis tickling grass in the dungeon. I don't quite now what causes that yet, since it didn't really happen to me. I am deleting sections that could cause freezing issues, but I don't know how well that would work. For those of you stuck here, I have a really dumb solution....
Here is the map, the sort of transparent tile thing is where the grass is...just avoid it for now.
1.JPG

I don't want you guys to keep downloading stuff like four times a day, for that is extremely annoying.

I am getting somewhere on the second world as well. Also, the next update would include BGM in all maps (sort of all maps). The second world is accessible now, it is just now complete yet.
I have been brainstorming a bit recently, so there might be other features in the future

Awesome! It's always welcoming to see new games being made! If you need another tester I'll gladly help!

I have to say, I've been testing this for him the last two days and it's shaping up to be a great game. It's been too long since we had a new game and I think once all the bugs are worked out and he finishes adding everything it needs and gives it whatever tweaks it needs, people will be really happy with it.

Slacker really helped me out, a lot of pretty vital bugs are found. Since I really hope to make a relatively perfect game, there might still be a day or two before I finally release the first world. The second world is half way there, and I am look at finishing it before the 11th. It might not be released as early as that, since there will be some more testings. Also, I will start getting busy after the 11th, so I can't really work like 15 hours a day on VX ACE (very unfortunately...), still, I will try to update as often as I can.

Also, for my testers:

My apologies on the "file does not exist" issue. I deleted the file personally because it was too old... A ton of bugs were in those files, and thus I uploaded newer versions. They should have been PM to you already, and if you didn't receive it, just PM me, I will send it to you ASAP.
I'm really sorry about that.

Awesome! It's always welcoming to see new games being made! If you need another tester I'll gladly help!

Sure, I will shoot you a copy after I add a bit more contents and fix a few bugs

I will volunteer as well, though only if you need more testers. I remember doing tests for, I THINK it was ToG. Either that or one of the earlier games on TT. I'm remarkably good at breaking games. :p

All in all, it looks like it has a lot of potential and I really look forward to playing the full game when it's finished.

Another update:
1. I finished photoshop a new set of barefoot character sprites, so now you can actually see the sprite of the character being barefooted. I can't do much about the clothes right now, as that is a ton of ps, I might implement that eventally
2. There will more than one way to enter the boss' castle in the second world, but either way has its own benefits and drawbacks.
3. The characters will be captured again, if you choose to enter the boss' castle through a special way.
4. The second world is short like the first one, it has only a couple of major areas, if you notice (pyramid, which is not necessary for boss fight, but contains one way to enter. The town, the ruin, and the boss castle)
5. The third world will start to be different from the previous two, as I will be revealing the mysteries behind the Goddess. (or maybe starting from the forth world, but things are probably not going to be the same as you expect)

I will volunteer as well, though only if you need more testers. I remember doing tests for, I THINK it was ToG. Either that or one of the earlier games on TT. I'm remarkably good at breaking games. :p

All in all, it looks like it has a lot of potential and I really look forward to playing the full game when it's finished.

Sure! I can send you a copy a bit later..My game is pretty easy to break though, lol

Okay, I looked at the world setting earlier, and I was not satisfied with it, so I made a change.
Now, instead of the small room you see earlier, this is the world map setting:
1.JPG

That room will still be there, but it is now considered a platform to reach the worlds diagonal to each other.
The new map is a representation of a confrontation. You can understand it as a confrontation between the light and dark, goddess and demon, or even hallow and corruption. Also, they are surrounded by each other, meaning something.
Anyway, I am just trying to give some meanings to this game, rather letting it be a pure tickling game.
(I didn't think of so much stuff at the beginning, but now I think I am capable of doing some of these, so I am trying)

Spoiler alert:

This map reflects the relationship between the goddess and demons. I'm not gonna give what exactly it is away, and one thing I do need to say: this is not my idea... I was pretty deeply influenced by anime, so I can't avoid putting some of the stuff that I really like into the game...(sadly, but you guys might not have seen this one before)

Another thing: World two is pretty much finished (boss fight, tickling scene, mazes, main plot, etc.). However, it is still extremely buggy...I can find bugs all the time, still. Again, you are more than welcome to test out my game. I have roughly ten testers right now, so I guess I would need a few more. Again, I have to say this ahead of time: this is still very very very buggy, it might even to difficult for one to finish the game once before the game crashes...I'm sorry about that..

Here is the plan: After my testers get some information back to me, I will start releasing the first world, then the second world, after debugging, ofc. My progress will slow down from today..I have spent 150+ hours on this project, and I am a bit out of ideas (about the map and some interesting features.) In brief, the whole game is not quite as good as I hoped. A lot of things are just not included (and ironically I include a lot of minor stuff in there).
If any of you have an idea about a world of air or a world of fire (or anything special that you want to see in the game), and is interested in sharing it/making it part of the game, just PM me. Just you know, you will be credited.
FYI, world of air means the majority of the world is made of air/cloud... world of fire is similar to that

Something that I want to see in the game: Boss Punishment Zone, like the one in Kusuguru Project by Screamer. None of the other games that I've seen have done this right.
Looking forward to playing the game!

Something that I want to see in the game: Boss Punishment Zone, like the one in Kusuguru Project by Screamer. None of the other games that I've seen have done this right.
Looking forward to playing the game!

That's in the plan, but it won't really be there until later...writing the scene is really a ton of work.

Actually I think Crackling Cave+ does a really good job in the punishment zone. You might have tried it, but I personally really like it.

That's in the plan, but it won't really be there until later...writing the scene is really a ton of work.

Actually I think Crackling Cave+ does a really good job in the punishment zone. You might have tried it, but I personally really like it.

Oh good call, forgot about that one.

It was OK, but the punishment zone scenes were kind of short IMO.

Oh good call, forgot about that one.

It was OK, but the punishment zone scenes were kind of short IMO.

Yea..I mean, as a player, it really is shorter...As a maker, it takes a bit time to write the scenes. The ultimate idea is to make a tickling scene for every enemy (or more than one), but ofc, it takes time. I counted the number of words in a few of my scenes, it varies from 150 (brief) to 1300 (super concrete). My ultimate goal is to make them all super long and concrete, but that one scene takes me about two hours to write. And yea, this is one of the main reason why I still haven't released it.

this really does sound like an amazing game, i can't wait until it's done! :boogie:

All in all, I think I got as far as you currently can and I can say that while, yes, it has plenty of bugs and issues, the concept itself is very well done! You've got a good thing going and I am pretty damn impressed.

What's New

4/22/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back