• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Ticking Dungeon - from Josie the Ticklish Pussycat site

johntfs

TMF Regular
Does anyone remember or better yet have this game? It was on the old Josie the Ticklish Pussycat site. It's a text adventure game in which the main character is a female interrogator (who of course uses tickle torture) employed by the dungeon. She is betrayed by one of her fellow interrogators and must make her way through the dungeon avoiding various ticklish situations as seeks to clear her name and gain her revenge.

Depth of the tickle torture chamber? I might have it somewhere in computer

I totally remember that! I miss it dearly. I sure didn't have the foresight to save it.

That's definitely the game and it's still amazingly fun and hot.

Huh... when I extract it through Winrar nothing seems to be playable, just a few different folders. Got any fixes?

That's...weird, cuz I zipped it with winrar. If winzip doesn't work for you either, I will just use system's zip thing.

That was the first game I ever created in Inform, way back in the days of the Morandlias' Ticklers' Journal e-zine. It's still pretty bug-ridden, but I probably have the source code in a folder somewhere, and I could probably re-compile it if this version doesn't work :)

Okay, I'll bite - how does one get past the door in the Entrance Hall, and what is the purpose of the girl in the bed?

I'll help you out Invisi-clues style.

Clue 1: (Perhaps you need the girl on the bed to get you past the door in the Entrance Hall)

Clue 2: (No, she doesn't look like she's going anywhere in her condition, being all dehydrated. Perhaps you've found something that can help with that?)

Clue 3: (Didn't you pass a refrigerator a little bit ago? Maybe there's something cold to drink in there? You might want to open it, though. She looks pretty wrung out)

Full Solution: (In the Kitchen OPEN THE FRIDGE. GET THE BOTTLE. Once you're alone with the girl, OPEN THE BOTTLE. GIVE THE BOTTLE TO THE GIRL. The wait a little bit while she tells you her story, after which you'll get the key to the Entrance room door.)

Last edited:
But...she's not awake? When I try to give the bottle to her, it says I don't want to wake her just yet...

Sorry for being extraordinarily dense.

Here's a clue that might help clear it up a bit: (There are two girls you find. One is early on, you get information from her with a bit of 'persuasion'. The other is after you unlock a door with a key you find. The second girl will help open the entrance hall door.)

I'm afraid my problem here is that I do not know how to "persuade" this first girl. I understand what I'm supposed to do, but I can't figure out which command I should enter.

There's two things to note, without giving it entirely away.

First, There is some rope in a box in the closet.

Second, A useful command for figuring out what to do is look. For example "Look at girl", or "Look at woman", etc. The rest should be somewhat familiar from the beginning of the game.

It says the file doesn't exist anymore :(
Could anyone reupload this?

Here you go. You have to open Frotz.exe in Frotz folder and open "dungeon.z5" with this program.

Attachments

• depths of the tickle torture chamber.rar
    1.3 MB · Views: 586
How do you pass voice recognision doors. Commands like talk to and speak to does not seem to work. You can not return to previous part of dungeon (part you start at) and you can not persuade anyone to open doors for you. Is there any way to open them? I am stuck having white key and unable to go back to first part of dungeon and with no idea how to "talk" to the doors with voice lock on. I guess, I need to find a tape player for tape i found earlier but have no idea where to seek for it

Last edited:
I have got the same problem with the door. Also can you purposefully walk the long featureless hallway in any direction except east ?

Last edited:
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back