• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Celebrity TickleRs???

vanishtacroft

Is there a listing on this site somewhere of celebrity ticklers? And if not...Could there be? And, if there can't...Does anyone know where I can find one??? Thank you.

That's a tough call. After all, it's hardly a mainstream interest, so most celebs wouldn't go around admitting it. And while the ole "are you ticklish" question can pass in a mainstream celeb chat, "are you a ticklephile" probably wouldn't clear the filter. However, there's a common notion, supported by some pretty convincing evidence, to suggest that Bill Murray is one of us. There was someone else too, I thought, but I can't quite think of who right now.

Oh, how I wish...

If ONLY there were a way to find out!!! If you, or anybody else knows ANYTHING about celebrity ticklers, please oh pleeeeeeeaase let me know.

Bill Murray? Really? I mean, I heard that he tickled a few girls on and off set in some of his movies, but...I mean, it would be great if he did, he'd be a role model of sorts, but...forgive me. I'm skeptical.

Not sure if your into guys (I'm not), but Tom Cruise in an article mentioned that Nicole Kidman is ticklish and she's admitted that she enjoys being tickled so one can imagine that Tom had to tickle Nicole many times alone in there house. I think he goes into brief detail about how he tickles her in that article. The excerpt should be in the ticklish celeb info under Nicole Kidman on Toyou's old site. There are a few other excepts on her too. Hope this helps.

Again, the Bill Murray story is all based on rumor but you get enough rumors together and they start to look like something else. Among the commonplace stories are that he used to tickle cast members on SNL, including one quick moment of him tickling Gilda Radner at the end of a show, stories from female costars that he was often tickling women around movie sets, and the fact that an inordinate number of his movies featuring a mention of tickling in some brief form. But as I said, it's purely speculation.

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back