• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Distressed Housewife Part III (Implied R Rating)

BlackJack008

Sherry awoke sweating. She quickly realized her predicament. Tied tightly to a chair. Her sexy feet locked in a set of stocks. And her sadistic stepdaughter standing before her brandishing two stiff turkey feathers. “Glad you’re awake mom. I’ve been wanting to do this for a long time. You always walk around the house barefoot, so it seems like this’d be perfect revenge. Revenge for ruining the best years of my life and stealing my dad from me. Bitch.” Sherry was, for the first time, truly afraid. She was unbearably ticklish, and she knew Dina hated her guts. “Please Dina. Don’t do this. Why? Why can’t we just be friends?” Her pleas were hopeless. Dina dragged the feathers up her sexy stepmother’s soles. “OhohohohoHAHAHAHAHA Nooo!!!” She furiously swiped the feathers along the arches of Sherry’s tanned feat. The sensations were too much for the scintillating stepmom. “HeeheeheeHAHAHAHAHOOHOOHOOHAHAHAHA!!! NOOOO!!!” Sherry tried to move her soles away from the furious assault, but the stocks held her in place. “HAHAHAHAPleeeheeheease!No more!HAHAHAHA!!!” The stiff tips of the feathers stimulated every nerve on Sherry’s helpless soles. Dina tickled her way across her stepmom’s arches, up onto the balls of her soft feet, then along the tops of her feet. “HAHAHAHAHAStahahahap!!!” Then she dragged the feathers in between her stepmom’s wriggling toes. Sherry went beserk, bucking and screaming like a madwoman. “HAHAHAHAHAHANOOOOOPLEASENOOOOHAHAHAHAHA!!! I’ll do anything, JUST STAHAHAHAP!” Dina relented. “Anything?” She strived to see her stepmother humiliated. “Fine, boys?” At the call, four college aged guys, all well muscled and good looking entered the room. “Ok Sherry, pleasure these fellows and I’ll let up. How’s that sound?” Sherry was horrified. “That’s disgusting Dina, I’d never…” Dina attacked Sherry’s arches with the feathers again. “AHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!NOOOO!!!!” Sherry’s defenses were failing her. “NOOONEHEHEHEVER!!!HAHAHAHAHA!” Dina attacked her toes again. The housewife’s last reserve failed her. “FINEHEEHEEE! I’ll do it. Pleheheehehease, juhuhust STAHAHAHAHAP!” Dina smiled wickedly. “Alright boys, she’s all yours.” She dropped the feathers and sauntered out of the room. The guys grinned and began unbuckling their belts….

Can you skip the pleasure part?

WE were hoping her torture would contniue without the male-female sex parts?
Thanks,
Anna and Heather

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back