• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Writers block?

April.newest

I've got a few cruel Lesbian F/F fantasies if any writers need inspiration.. Happy to throw ideas around / have long detailed discussions about them ;) I've helped write The Full Treatment, A Ticklish Cosmetic Nightmare and An Artist's Secret (amongst others) but would love to keep working with the talented writers on this forum :)

A xxxx

What about college girls tickling a milf. They pin her down and tickle her until they get what they want

Awesome idea Jets, I pm'd you. Happy to hear others guys, would be nice to have writers throwing hot ideas around :)

Rich daughter goes to college and gathers friends to all the girls in the class worshiped her feet. She gives this team a fortune to be her bodyguard and could get to kiss her feet. She gets kind of power, and at the same time afraid of somebody suddenly learns that her beauty depends on its power. Her legs are like vampires require constant victims.

spoiled rich bitch vs rebel slave

ticklish feet - vulnerable

nice type of story

What's New

4/22/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back