• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Persuasion 2 - Secretaries Feet

ryebred

This is my first story so let me know if you like it or not. If you like it I will post more.

Kimi entered Jenny's office carrying her yellow notepad and black pen. She sat at Jenny's desk and was visibly disturbed by this impromptu meeting. Jenny had a habit of making these meetings last a long time and they were usually pointless. Kimi and Jenny both used to be secretaries until Jenny somehow got a leg up on her and became her boss. She still saw Jenny as her equal, however, which made it difficult for her to do what Jenny told her to do. Most of the time she ended up doing all of the work in getting the cases ready for trial. Jenny did not seem to be very bright and she did not know how she coerced herself into this trial lawyer position.

"So, what's the topic of discussion today?" asked Kimi.

"I wanted to go over this case that is coming up next week," said Jenny. She looked at Kimi and noticed that she was wearing her traditional long black pants, black pantyhose, black high heels, and a white blouse. She never really noticed how good looking Kimi was until now. She was going to try her persuasive ability on Kimi. She had suceeded in using her mindpowers on the system administrator and now she was really horny. Since she preffered women and especially womens feet, Kimi would be the one to make her reach orgasm.

It has been about 2 years since Jenny first discovered she had the ability to make people do things that she wanted. This ability has been very beneficial to her success. She is now a succesful lawyer in one of the most popular firms in town. Everything in her life was going her way except for one thing. She had been concentrating on advancing her career so much that she neglected taking care of her sexual life. SHe did not feel like getting into a steady relationship at all, but simply wanted to mess around a bit. She also had several
fetish tendencies that she wanted to explore.

Kimi began to complain how she didn't want to start this case yet until she finished the last one. Jenny was not paying attention to what she was saying but was instead looking at her legs bouncing up and down and her shoes dangling off of her feet. She was trying to plan where she should start with Kimi.

"Jenny, are you listening to me?" asked Kimi.

"Yes, sorry I was just thinking at the same time. Why dont you take a look at this." She turned a manila folder around but kept it near her. Kimmi had to slide all the way up against the desk to read it. Their legs were touching underneath the desk. Jenny's heart rate sped up. She couldn't wait any longer. She stared at Kimi and said in her mind "Move your foot up into my lap." A moment later Kimi's left foot was in her lap. She removed the high heel slowly and could see Kimi's beautifully manicured foot. Her red toenail polish shone through her black nylons. "As I play with your foot, you will get more and more
horny," said Jenny to herself. She brought Kimi's foot to her mouth and began to suck on her toes. They tasted so good. She played her tongue around her toes and down to her heel. Kimi started moaning hesitantly at first. She wasn't sure why she was letting Jenny do this to her but all she could really think about was how good it felt.

Jenny sucked on her toes again - gently at first and then harder and harder. Kimi's other foot moved up to her crotch. The shoe was already removed and she began to stroke Jenny's crotch with it. Jenny moaned with pleasure. She bit down gently on Kimi's toes. She could
taste the sweat of her feet and it was turning her on so much. Jenny pulled her head back with her teeth still clentched and ripped Kimmi's nylons. Her beautiful toes poked through and she wiggled them as Jenny's tongue tickled her foot. Kimi used her other foot to pull
down the zipper on Jenny's business suit pants. She slid her nyloned foot into her panties and rubbed harder and harder. Jenny was moaning with pleasure and ferociousely sucking on Kimmi's foot. She looked down and saw Kimi's pants wadding up. She was gyrating her legs and
the tops of her pants soon appeared. Kimi had undone her pants and was stroking herself as Jenni sucked her toes.

Jenni removed Kimi's pants and took the oppurtunity to work on her other leg. She wasted no time in ripping her nylons and french kissing the toes on her other foot. Kimi went back to work with Jenny's crotch. She pulled down Jenny's pants until they fell around her ankles. She then used her toes to grab the top of her panties. AS she pulled them down, The hairs of Jenny's crotch tickled her bare foot. She started laughing as she felt Jenny tickling her other foot with her tongue.

"Ahhhhhh, stop that tickles so bad," said Kimi. She tried to pull her foot away but felt compelled to leave it where it was. She felt the urge to rub Jenny's crotch some more even though it really tickled her bare foot. Jenny lightly drew her tongue all over Kimis foot
until Kimi was squeeling and laughing. Her body tingled with pleasure and she arched her back in response. She was laughing so much she felt a pressure build inside her.

"Stop, I'm going to pee!!" yelled Kimi.

Jenny tickled her harder. She was now using both her hand and her tongue. She was about to climax from the attention Kimi was giving to her crotch. She wanted to test out another fetish she had before she did.

"You can't hold it any longer. It tickles so much. You have to pee," said Jenny to herself.

Kimi let out a big scream as Jenni ducked under her desk to witness the explosion. She tickled Kimi's foot with her hand until she couldn't take it anymore. The liquid came out slowly at first and picked up momentum. Jenni was getting wet but she was loving every
minute of it. It dripped down Kimi's nylons and Jenny could feel it on her own wet crotch. It was at that moment that Jenni lost it. She climaxed in a whirl of emotions. She brought Kimi's foot to her mouth and sucked on it as her own body convulsed.

"Ohh yessss, oh yessss," yelled both of them in syncrony. Kimi was working on her own crotch again and Jenny was still working on Kimi's foot. Her foot arched upward and her toes curled back as Kimi went through her own orgasm. Her torn nylons, that were wrapped around her
heel, now flung off and moved up to her knee exposing her beatiful calves. The sight of this brought Jenni into another orgasm.

"Ohhh my god Kimi, yessss. Yessss!!" she yelled as both of Kimi's bare feet were working her crotch. Jenni laid on the ground and her back arched. She tried to kick her legs in ecstasy but they were caught up in her pants. Kimi's feet were moving all around, now lubricated by Jenny's juices. Jenny arched really hard and heard a ripping sound. Her legs were free and she kicked them back and forth as she yelled one last time. Jenny was covered in wetness and
was content to just lay in it. She wondered why she had not tried this before.

As they both settled down and got back into their clothes Jenny looked at Kimi. "You will not remember any of this," she said silently to Kimi. Kimi finished putting her clothes on and an angry look swept over her face.

"I can't believe I snagged my nylons on your stupid desk. You should really get a new desk. These were my best pair," said Kimi. "And if you would have helped me get loose, I wouldn't have spilled your water all over myself." She grabbed her notepad and pen and stormed out. Jenny had a smile on her face as she watched Kimi leave. This upcoming trial was going to be a lot of fun, she thought. Jenny glanced down at her calendar on the desk and saw that she had an appointment with the judge tomorrow to talk about the case a bit. It should be another fun filled day, thought Jenny.

...To Be Continued....

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back