• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Insp[iration of course comes from my ticklee but also one of my other stories as well

ticklishscribe

3rd Level Violet Feather
The Interrogation.
Written by Ticklishscribe,
Inspired by Ana Maria.
C. 2003

“Now I will ask you again!” Said Lieutenant Espanolia. “Where were you taking these artifacts?” Her voice was very icy and it made Ana Maria very nervous.

The airport Police detention area was cold and austere, making for a very unfriendly atmosphere. She struggled against the restraints on the table she was tied to, but found herself unable to move.

“I was taking them nowhere. I don’t know how they got into my luggage. Please untie me and let me off this table! I know nothing about those artifacts I swear!”

“So you still want to play coy and refuse the answer. Then I shall have to tickle the information out of you. But first a blindfold to help you see things more clearer.”

“No please! I don’t know anything about those or how they got into my luggage. Please let me go!”

Ana Maria felt movement at her left foot and felt two hands take a firm grip of her hi heel and then she could feel it being removed. A slight chill in the air met with her foot and it caused her to wriggle it slightly. Quickly regaining her composure she kept the foot still.

“Well now… We do have sensitive feet. Could it be that I have to tickle the truth out of you?

Oh God… She was going to tickle her. Ana Maria’s mind began racing, trying to think of a way out of her predicament, but nothing surfaced in her thoughts. She jerked hard at the feeling of a finger slithering up the sole of her left foot. She spluttered and arched her back, wrists and ankles pulling against the ropes that held her to the table.

She felt hands on her foot again and hearing a ripping sound, knew that her stocking was being torn open.

Espanolia’s fingers closed like pincers around the foot’s big toe. She tugged and pulled on the tootsie, then sent her fingers down between it and the next toe, scratching the delicate webbing. Then down onto the instep. She tickled the sole for a few minutes, sometimes scratching up around the ankle but mostly attacking the buttery-soft, skin on the bottom of the thrashing foot.

Espanolia lightly applied her fingers to the bottom of Anna Maria’s left foot, scratching up and down her high arch. Her toes spread and wriggled and she broke into a stream of jagged giggles. As Espanolia’s fingers played with the foot, she savored Ana Maria’s twists and turns in her bondage.

"Eeeee! hee heeeee! hee hee! eeee! hee hee! eeee! hee heeeee! hee hee! eeee! hee hee! eeee! hee heeeee! hee hee! eeee! hee hee! eeee! hee

"I must say this makes an effective form of interrogation torture.” Her fingers walked endlessly up and down Ana Maria’s insteps and she went into convulsions. She bucked, back arching sharply then falling when her laughter stole her strength. Her eyes clenched shut in agony.

Espanolia then switched over to Ana Maria’s stocking foot; working the nerve endings in her foot with knowledge and skill he had just gained, and added unexpected tickles to raise her blood pressure.

"AY AY AY HE HE HA HA HA AY AY AY HE HE HA HA HA AY AY HE HE AY AY HE HE HA HA HA AY AY HE HE HA HA HA AY AY HE HE HA HA HA !!!"

Ana Maria thighs tensed and jerked helplessly against the ropes binding bare feet to the corners of the table. Her feet were utterly defenseless before Espanolia and her ravenous appetite. She struggled and bucked, hands grasping and reaching, frenzied laughter fading into giggles that went on and on and on.

Espanolia began tickling again, rubbing the bottom of first one foot, then the other, with the nails of both hands at the same time. After about ten minutes she stretched her arms apart and tickled both feet at once, driving a new round of breathless, heated laughter.

"Ahhhh--hah hah hah ha ha ha ha ha ha! Hah ha ha ha ha ha ha ha--oh G-God--ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ahahahahahahaaa! St-st-s-s-ha ha ha ha."

Ana Maria’s feet wriggled in ticklish agony.

Espanolia reached down beside the table and brought up a hairbrush. The head on it was circular and all the bristles had little nubbly points. Straddling Ana Maria’s left leg with her back to her and taking hold of her foot, she placed the brush’s tips on the tips of her toes. A few seconds of moving them back and forth on her toes made her hysterical once more, with more bucking on the table and pounding head on the pillow. She played the brush up and down her foot, stroking it with slow sideways motions, going from heel to toes and back.

“Will you tell me where you got these national treasures from?”

“But I tell you I don’t know anything about them or how I came to have them! Ana Maria screamed. “Please stop this torture, I can’t take it!”

Espanolia bent Ana Maria’s toes back and placed the brush into the hypersensitive crevices at the base and revved it from side to side. She bucked and screamed wildly. Espanolia then tickled the sole for a few minutes, attacking the soft, skin on the bottom of the thrashing foot. Even just placing the brush on the sole was enough to keep her prisoner laughing,

After 20 minutes of this, she then moved over to her sock foot, and when the brush met with her stocking, she felt even more of the tickling sensations. Espanolia kept revving until Ana Maria’s struggles weakened and her voice almost went silent.

"Oh Gggood n-nooo--p-pleeehee hee hee hee heeee! Not the b-b-b-b-brush! a-a-a-agahhhhhh--HAH HAH HAH AHAH HAH HAH HAH HAH HAAAAA!"

Espanolia played the brush up and down Anna Maria’s foot, stroking it with slow sideways motions, going from heel to toes and back, speeding up with each pass. Soon she had to grip the foot tightly with one hand to keep it still. She held the brush horizontally and revved it back and forth as fast as she could and slowly turned it toward the vertical, always keeping it at the centre of the sole.

"HAH HAH HAH HAH HAH HAH HAAAA P- p-pleeeeeHEEEEEEE HEE HEE HEEE HEEE HEEE HEEE! St-st-st-stop! HA HAH HA HA HA HA HA HA HA hahahahaAHA ThisssssssiiiiiiissssssT-t-t-torture! HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!"

When Ana Maria’s mouth opened wide and she started bucking again, Espanolia knew she was doing something right. Ana Maria’s feet continued to flex and wriggle with each touch and her wrists worked uselessly against the restraints. Espanolia had to grip the foot hard, since Ana Maria’s nervous system had gone and she continued to buck wildly. She burst out with new squeals and whenever she felt those terrible nails on her soles, she screamed. Beneath her, the table groaned with her struggles against the restraints.

"Pleeeeze! Pleeeze! Hah hah haha haaaa! N-no more! Hah hah ah-hahahahahaha hah hah hah hah hah haaaaa! aaahhhhhahahahahahahahaha ha haaaa haha hah hah haaa!

“Then tell me where you got these and who you were going to sell them to?”

“But I tell you I know nothing about these! They are not mine!”

Espanolia reached down beside the bed and brought up a massage vibrator. She turned it on and its hum resonated throughout the room. Like the brush its head on it was circular and had dozens of little nubbly points. Straddling Ana Maria’s left leg and taking hold of her foot, she placed the vibrator's tips on the tips of her toes. A few seconds of the vibrator on her toes made Anna Maria hysterical once more, with more bucking on the table. Espanolia played the vibrator up and down Ana Maria’s foot, stroking it with slow sideways motions, going from heel to toes and back. Again she had to grip the foot even more tightly to keep it still. She held the vibrator and moved it up and down, always keeping it at the centre of the sole. Then she moved it onto Ana Maria’s high arch and ball of her foot. This increased Ana Maria’s bucking and laughter tenfold and Espanoliaa turned to look at her helpless, defenseless, almost demented victim.

“You will not toy with me! You will tell me what I want to know and you will tell me NOW!”

Espanolia bent Ana Maria’s toes back and placed the vibrator into the
hypersensitive crevices at the base and moved it from side to side. Ana Maria bucked and laughed wildly. After 20 minutes of this, Espanolia then moved over to Ana Maria’s other foot, and when the vibrator met with the stocking, she felt even more of the tickling sensations.

"D-D-Demon! You're--HAH HAH HAH HAH HAH HAH HAAAA! You're a d-d-d-demon! P- p-pleeeeeHEEEEEEE HEE HEE HEEE HEEE HEEE HEEE! St-st-st-stop! D-d-devil! TH-th-this i-i-s-s-s p-p-pure T-t-t-torture!

Espanolia kept vibrating at that angle and Ana Maria shivered and shuddered. While her voice had returned, her laughter was fragmented.

“Enough feet for the moment, let’s try some other places.

Espanolia got off the table and came around to Ana Maria’s left side. She turned off the vibrator and placed it on a table beside them. She grazed her hand over Ana Maria’s bare shoulder and she jerked as though she had been hit with electricity. Ana Maria then violently squirmed on the table again, her wrists and ankles pulling on the restraints that held her down and taught.

“Tell me what I want to know, now!”

Ana Maria tensed once more and her back arched slightly. As her back arched, Espanolia could see her ribs begin to protrude and through her top and bra, her nipples began to show as well.

“It looks as though I hold your sanity in my hands and I’m going to enjoy tickling you sensually senseless.” I can only imagine what thoughts are racing through your mind. And may I say how the sunlight looks lovely now kissing and caressing your body, highlighting a hint of ribs and nipples. But your armpits still hold shadowy areas, which I wish to explore, and I think of how much fun I will have exploring the deep recesses of your soft and smooth hollows. For the moment I wish I were a feather”

“I have selected what I consider to be my softest yet firmest feather. Its white, fading to brown, fading to gray fading, to black tendrils will dance and explore every curve and form that your body has to offer. But you can stop this from happening, by simply yelling me where you got these and who you were gong to sell them too."

“But again I tell you I don’t know anything about them or how they were in my luggage! Please stop this torture!”

Ana Maria screamed in the deepest torture of her life, her body on fire, burning endlessly in a cauldron of tickle torture. She felt each touch, every slightest movement against her skin, and each movement lit a new flame and increased her sensitivity a hundredfold. She was sure her body would unravel and disintegrate under such terrible feelings but her nerves just went on pulsing and spasming with intolerable sensations. Espanolia could also see that Ana Maria’s ribcage has begun to spasm and she thought of how her feathers, fingers and vibrator would take that to new levels.

Espanolia started exploring Ana Maria’s left armpit and the feather fluttered around the armpit like a psychotic butterfly. As hard as Ana Maria tried to bring her arms down, being stretched taught didn’t allow this. Now her whole body was again in constant movement and the giggles were rapidly disappearing, being replaced by full-bore, hearty laughter that went from baritone to tenor in range. Espanolia’s feather was now ballet-like over Ana Maria’s left armpit, and the sunlight now began to illuminate and explore the once darkened hollows of the armpit, revealing rivulets of sweat now appearing.

Espanolia’s fingers now began to scrabble light and spider-like over Ana Maria’s ribs and her back arched again. Ana Maria’s ribs were now prominent and Espanolia’s tongue caressed her lips over the ecstasy of the exploring to come. Espanolia’s scrabbling fingers now began dancing spider-like over Ana Maria’s ribs and her head began again its rapid and spasming movement. Her eyes close tightly and while her mouth opened wide no sound comes out.

Straddling Ana Maria to keep her even further still, Espanolia begin to play the full range of her spasming ribs, from the back to the tips. Sliding her fingers back and forth, she began playing the piano that she considered to be Ana Maria’s ribcage, and her laughter exploded with a jagged reverberation and resonance.

Espanolia could hear the laughter ready to explode. She used her finger to circle around Ana Maria’s exquisitely inviting and helpless button and she traced the circle smaller and smaller. Reaching her button, she slipped it in easily and Ana Maria’s back abruptly arched off the cushion. Espanolia began to piston her finger in and out of Ana Maria’s delicious dimple. Between the jagged spurts of laughter, Ana Maria began begging her to stop again, promising any information she wished. But Espanolia replied that now her only wish is to keep on tickling, to tickle Ana Maria well beyond her limits.

Espanolia abruptly stopped the methodical attack on Ana Maria’s button, got off her and retrieved her favorite feather, then walked to the foot of the bed. She turned her back to Ana Maria and straddled her left leg and ankle.

A jerking and writhing of the foot was Ana Maria’s response to the sudden thought that her hyper-sensitively, ticklish feet were once more about to be tickled. Cupping her right hand under Ana Maria’s heel Espanolia firmly gripped the foot and then slowly brought the feather closer and closer to Anna Maria’s now curling toes. There was such strength in Ana Maria’s foot that she had to grip it harder and she wished she had another hand, so that she could bend the toes back as well. Reversing the feather, Espanolia begin to dance the shaft up and down the full length of Ana Maria’s sole. Hers reaction pleased Espanolia as she once more felt her back arch and heard her frantic, jagged laughter. After a few more minutes of this, Espanola placed the feather on the table and begin to scrabble her fingers all over Ana Maria’s sole. Espanolia found the Ana Maria’s arch to be the softest, most sensitive and most hyper-ticklish area on her entire body.

Ana Maria was now on the edge and Espanolia wanted to keep her there as long as possible. Once again picking up the vibrator, she turned it on and it’s humming again resonated throughout the room. Once again Ana Maria’s back arched and the rest of her body followed suit. Lowering the vibrator, Espanolia stopped within millimeters of Ana Maria’s toes; those toes now curling once more. She was about to take them and Ana Maria’s foot to a new level of tickling and she knew that once the vibrator met with her toes, they would uncurl immediately. Touching her toes with the vibrator Espanolia was pleased as they uncurled and splayed out in all directions, reaching and running like timid mice, scurrying away from a cat. She again moved the vibrator down Ana Maria’s sole and rested it on the joints between her toes and foot. The resulting action had Ana Maria again explode with jagged laughter and insane frantic movements on the table. Moving the vibrator down a bit she rested it on the pad below Ana Maria’s toe joints and felt her place all of her strength in the spasming foot. This however was of no advantage to Ana Maria as Espanolia kept a firm grip on the situation, not to mention her helpless, defenseless, hyper-ticklish foot. Moving the vibrator still further down, she again entered Ana Maria’s arch and slowly moved it across the hyper, ultra-sensitive skin. Ana Maria’s laughter was now tenor once more and Espanolia delighted in finding another tender spot.

Continuing the sadistically, torturous tickling, Espanolia gave Ana Maria another full ten minutes with the vibrator and was all set to give her even more when a buzzer sounded. Ana Maria could feel her getting off the table and then hearing a one sided conversation, surmised that Espanolia was on the phone.

“What a shame I have to attend to business; I was just getting started,” she announced leaning over Ana Maria and giving her a quick tickle in the left armpit.

And with that she left and the room became silent once more. Ana Maria, although much exhausted by all the tickling she had received, began immediately struggling to free herself. She had managed to free her right arm when Espanolia returned. The woman’s laughter put ice in her veins.

“Well now… We have been a busy one haven’t we?” Espanolia calmly took hold of Ana Maria’s arm and retied it. She then took off the blindfold.

“Do you still claim that you know nothing about stolen artifacts?”

Ana Maria nodded “I know nothing about any of this I swear.”

“And do you swear that these two suitcases are yours?”

Ana Maria turned her head and saw her two suitcases sitting on another table. She went pale and began to shiver.

Espanolia ripped open one of the suitcases and withdrew another artifact.

“I like your taste in clothing!” She said holding the artifact close to Ana Maria’s face. She then put it down on the other table and opened the other suitcase. From there she took out artifact after artifact, lining them up on the table in neat rows.

“You must tell me who your tailor is?” With that she returned to the foot of the bed. “And you will tell me who your tailor is…”

Her fingernails again made contact with the soles and the torture began again….

Great story! Looking forward to the sequel. (There is gonna be a sequel, right?)

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back