• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Looking for a soulmate.

OscarWilde

Ok..before you go any further..I want to tell you that I put this ad up to find my soulmate. This ad is definitely not like the ads you may have already perused. I'm "confessing" all that makes me who I am..body and soul...in the hopes that I can attract the attention of "her"..my soulmate. So consider yourself warned..what is written here is meant for one woman and only she will smile fondly at what I have written.

With that said...lets get the mundane out of the way...I'm 28 yrs old...white(uber white...I don't try to tan)...6' tall...brown eyes and brown hair(thats when I have hair...I have been shaving my head clean for about 3 years now)..I have a goate...I exercise everyday...and I weigh around 190lbs. I'm told I have a runner's body. So...I'm not Ichabod Crane but I'm also not Arnold Schwarzenegger. Although..too many people say I look like Edward Norton from the movie American History X...but I digresse. I subscribe to no religion. I respect many of the principles of religion, but in the end..I think they have done just as much evil as good. Opiate of the masses as the saying goes.
I'm attracted to all different types of women.. black.. asian..white makes no difference. I find a sensuality from the quirky shy librarian to the fringe traveling goth. All I desire is that you love life...but not just your own...that you care about what you leave behind in this life and want to do something about it. Even if your not sure what. I think that makes you what is called "large souled".
I'm self employed and have a few businesses (forget it..I'm not rich and I don't really want to be). I own an online comic book/science fiction collectables store and sell antiques on the side. I'm also a self styled amatuer comic book artist/
publisher. I say amatuer because I was once told that your an amatuer until someone pays you to do..what can do for free.I used to own a bookstore so books have always had a special place for me. I don't really care what you do for a living..just don't be a "corporate
whore". I'm not into being suppported nor do I wish to support. I'm not material driven beyond my love of books and my soulmate is similiarly inclined.
I pride myself on being educated..I'm slightly vain...though my
friends would say that I'm very vain...but what do they know. I majored in four subjects in college.. history..anthropology..criminology and psychology. Though I don't seem to use any of them for their intended purposes.
It figures...University..the only institution that charges you $90,000 a $20,000 a year job. That said..I don't
subscribe to form and custom. If you
have a GED thats ok. Education comes from more than just having yours nose in a book and taking standardised tests.
You may have noticed that I am a little sarcastic. Well..that is just not the case. I'm VERY sarcastic. I also
have a tendency to speak my mind and piss the PC off to no end. I also believe in colorful metaphors...that would be those four letter jobbies we used to get our mouths washed out for uttering. Though I believe they are like fine china..you bring em out for special occasions.
Psychologically speaking, I'm what is known as dissocial...yes its a word...I found it in a 75 year old psych book and I thought it applied to me cvery well thank you very much..
It basically means I don't conform or socialize all that well but I don't mean any harm to others..unlike the antisocial individual. It also means I tend to write my own rules and I have my
own code.
I am anarchistic in the truest sense.
I find many faults in the systems, rules
and ideologies that form our society but I believe in changing them through intellectual means rather than force and violence.
I don't really like people in general (so getting me to go to that party is going to be a task)but I do care what happens to them. I get morose from time to time because I contemplate
human stewardship of this planet and its abysmal track record...but I'm not whiney..I keep to myself about it.
I'm rather pacificial and intellectual. I prefer quiet times to
rowdy parties...and yet...I possess a subdued sense of adventure. I'm not a clubber and I really don't go to a lot of concerts. Though I am attracted to the club scene and many of the mysteriously interesting avante guarde types, but I do not think I truely belong in those circles.
I can be full of a whirlwind of energy at some momements and depleted of interest in almost anything at others. I enjoy classical music..as well as jazz and instrumental. Though I have my own tastes..I'll try almost anything once.
I'm a natural servant..I enjoy doing for others..but I am not submissive. I'm secure in sexuality and my position in the "pecking order". I know what i am and what i'm not and I have faith in my abilities and not what others tell of me. I seek a woman of such strength and conviction that she does not need others..but in hoestly wants the companionship of others. There is a qualifying difference between needing and wanting.
I'm told I'm weird...but aren't we all to someone else? I have varying interests which only seem to clash
with one another as far as style goes. My hobbies/interests range from poetry, opera, plays and bookstore hunting to b-movies comic conventions and renaissance festivals. I'm a gourmet
cook. I speak some German...Spanish and Japanese and French. I have a great interest in ancient and medieval history as well as folklore. I also enjoy reading current scietific theories. This may seem dull beyond belief but I'm not going to pretend to be something I'm not to impress the hell out of you. I want you to call on me
because you like me as I am.
I find physical beauty to be intoxicating at times. It may sound shallow, but because physical beauty is transatory we should all enjoy it while it we can. With few exceptions..we are all given a good vessel..we should treat it like a temple..not an amusement park. I'm not preachy..but I did promise to confess all..so I'm letting you know how I feel.
I love redheads..don't get me wrong...I like other colors (black blonde brunette..mauve..indigo blue..ect) but I have always gone weak in the knees over red. I think it is probably a physical representation of what I desire in a woman. Strength..
fire..tenacity...spirit and a feral nature. This doesn't mean I think
all redheads have this nor that non redheads don't. Its just something that does it for me.
As long as we are on sex...I have very strange sexual tastes. I'm very open about them and since I am looking for a soulmate..I might as well chase you away now..rather than later.
I'm a fetishist...I have a lot of fetishes. I blame kinky women I have been involved with for this. I am into bondage to slight degree. I don't mind being tied myself. I really enjoy tickling. I like women who actually like to be tickled. Once again..I don't
mind it done to me. I enjoy some roleplaying. I have some attraction to shemale/transgendered women. I'm a definite breast man. I have no idea why and I probably don't want to know. I have several other..but they tend to be cerebral fantasies and not tangible world stuff. I don't like to inflict pain and I can't bare to hear a woman
scream from pain...that does not mean I won't play..but play is play.
Well..I think I've covered enough to either chase you away or convince you that I might be the guy you have been searching for. Its up to you now. We live one life on this planet..and none of us is certain what comes after..so we should live this life like
its our only one. I truely hope you find me and respond.
known for now as
Oscar Wilde

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back