• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Awesome Avril Lavigne tickling story I wrote!

BigNorm

3rd Level Violet Feather
If you like it, I am taking tickling story requests,so e-mail me at:
[email protected] Contact me if yu like. Please enjoy!

Blast From The Past
Starring: Avril Lavigne

"Damn this sucks," Avril Lavigne said in her stretch limo heading to the studio for the Late Night David Letterman show. "Talk shows bore the hell outta me," she said. "I'm afraid you have no choice, the public is dying to see you and they're paying good money too," her agent, Mike, said. "Yeah, whatever," she said.
Suddenly, three black nondesscript SUVs pulled up along the side the limo. The first on pulled in front of the limo, the last pulled behind it. The SUVs slowed and forced the limo onto the shoulder of the interstate highway. Four men in black jumpsuits and ski masks jumped out of the middle SUV. Two of the men had 9mm pistols equipped with silencers. "Holy shit!" Avril screamed. The first attacker opened fire through the limo's windshield, pumping four rounds into the driver's chest, squirting blood on the cracked windshield. The second man opened the rear door and unleashed three rounds into Mike's, torso, letting out a grunt before collapsing to the floor. "No fucking way!" Avril sobbed, "Please don't kill me!"
A third man pulled out a tranquilizer pistol and slapped in a CO2 cartridge, loaded a dart and shot Avril in the neck. The last thought that went through her mind before she collapsed to the floor unconscience was that talk show were bad luck.
Avril awoke a little groggy and tried to rub her eyes, but she couldn't move her arms. She opened her eyes and saw she was in a completely white room with what seemed to be a big mirror, which must be an observation window, in front of her. She was shocked at what she saw in the mirror. Her wrists were strapped down to a padded table in which she lay butt-naked and her feet were trapped in stocks at the foot of the table. She thought it was wierd that each one of her toes were tied to the stocks so she could not move them an inch. The air was cool and her large nipples were hard and erect.
Then the door to her right opened and a slightly attractive girl her age walked in who looked vaguely familar. She was wearing a black tank top and baggy jeans. "Who are you," Avril asked. "You don't remember me?" asked the girl. "I'm Nikki Freemont, The girl you picked on constantly in middle school. You made me the most hated girl in school and ruined my life. All the shrinks I went to didn't help, but whaddya know you reap what you sew. Now I can finally get my revenge. You never knew my father was Bradford Freemont, the millionaire. So, when he died three years ago, I inhereted his cash and put my plans into action." "Oh yeah, Nikki Penile Dickie, but it ain't my fault your a natural born loser." Avril teased. "But why did you kill my driver and agent for revenge?" "Revenge yes, but kill no," came a familiar voice. Mike, her agent and her limo driver walked trough the door. "It's amazing who you can buy with enough money, especially with six digits in it," said Mike. "Bulletproof vests and blood packets can make it look real." "You double crossing bastard!" yelled Avril. "So, what the hell are are you going to do to me?" she demanded. "Let's just say your in a ticklish situation," replied Nikki. "Oh shit," commented Avril.
Avril's bare feet hardly ever saw the light of day, yet she just painted her toenails black for the fun of it. To make matters worse she was EXTREMELY ticklish all over her body. "S-So your going to tickle torture me!?!" questioned Avril. "Please Don't!"
Without a word, Nikki walked over to Avril's helpless size 9 feet, which were white and wrinkly from lack of sunshine, and started scribbling her nails over Avril's hyper-sensitive soles and under the curl of her toes. "BWAHAHAHA OHOHGAHAHOD HEEHEHEHEHE (*gasp*) NOHO MOHORE PLEHEHEHEASE!" Avril cackled as the fireworks of tickling sensations exploded in her brain like the fourth of July. She arched her back and bucked, rocking the table, while being tortured. While tickling her prey, Nikki sang, " Why did ya have to go and make things so complicated? Ya think your big and bad but your just overrated. You used to make fun of my moles. But now who laughing now that I'm tickling your soles, while your screaming No, No, No!"
After ten minutes later Nikki got a pair of long, stiff feathers and stroked between each of Avril's ticklish toes, which sent out another round of laughter. "OOHOOHOOHOO HEHEHEHEHE (*gasp*) HAHAHAHA STAHAHAHAP! EEHEHEHEHEEEE HOHOHOHOHOHHHHHHAAHAAHAA!" giggled Avril. She tried to curl her toes against the onslaught of feathers, but she coud not move them to help her helpless soles. Nikki brought out the big guns with two electric toothbrushes and tickled Avril's heels and helpless arches. "GEHEHEHEHEH HOHOHOHOHOHOOOHOOOHH AAAAAAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAH (*gasp*) HEEEEHEEHEHE HOHOHOHOHO!" laughed Avril as she loosed her bladder and peed on the padded table. "Damn, you ruined the padded table," said Nikki, "That's gonna cost ya!" After fifteen more minutes of the feather and toothbrush tickling barrage, Avril finally passed out.
Nikki brought out some smelling salt and gave Avril a whiff to wake her up. Nikki straddled Avril and pulled out her trusty feathers and twirld them into the hairless hollows of Avril's armpits which sent her howling with laughter. "AHEEHEEHEEHEEHEHEEHHEE UHOOHOOHOOH OHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA (*gasp*) HOOHOHOHOHEHEHEHEEEEEE!" laughed Avril as she went over the edge of sanity. She whipped her long, brown hair back and forth and banged her head like you would a broken TV set to get the sensations out of her head. Nikki started feathering Avril's plump lucious titties and circling her large sexy nipples with it too. That threw Avril over the edge. Her bare breasts had to be her most ticklish spot on her entire blemish free body. Her high pithed laughter and begging sounded like nothing human. Avril treated her body like she wanted to be ticklish, but she didn't realize it until it was too late. "AAAAAAAHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! HHHOOOOOOHHOHOHOHOHOHOAAAAHHHH!!! (*gasp*) EEEEEHEHEHEHEHHHHHEEEEHOOOHOHOHOHOHOHHAHAHAHAHAHAA!!!" Avril cackled until she fell into silent laughter. Nikki gave her a five minute break so she would not pass out, she wasn't that merciful. Nikki then started by tickling Avril's taught tummy and ribs with her nails, whil eating her pussy until her **** flowed freely. For the grand finally, Nikki got a black felt tip pen to write on Avril's helpless soles. "PLEHEASE STOHOHOP! IAHAHM SOHOHO SAHOORRY (*gasp*) HEHEHEHEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHOOOOHOOOHHOHOHOHOHOHOH!" Avril giggled sweetly. Nikki got a towl and dried the sweat off of Avril's tummy and started to write there too. Finally, Nikki stooped to Avril's toes and started sucking them mercilessly all while tickling her heels with a toothbrush. Nikki darted her to and fro between Avril toes. "OHOHO NOHOHO! NOHOT MY TOHOHOES! OHOHOR MY FEHEHEET (*gasp*) AAAHHHAHAHAHHOHOHOHOHHHOOOOHHHEHEHEHEHEHEEE!!!" giggled Avril intensely before she passed out for the last time.
Avril Lavigne awoke back in the limo headed for the Letterman Show, fully dressed. "It's about time you awoke," said Mike "We're almost there." Avril thought all that tickling must have been a wicked-assed dream, but to be sure, she took of her sho and sock on her right foot. Sure enough, on her wrinkly, white sole, was a note that read:
Hey bitch,
Remember not to fuck with me next time!
From you know who
She checked her other foot and it said the same thing.So the dream wasn't a dream after all.
"No fucking way!" said Avril Lavigne.:yowzer: :firedevil :veryhappy

One more!

Tara Reid and Mena Suvari. Don't forget.
Love,
Anna and Heather

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back