• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Kingdom Hearts: Kairi tickled by FF7tickler2

FF7tickler

TMF Master
Kingdom Hearts: Kairi tickled by FF7tickler2

Note to the audience: I don’t mean to be copying DarkReaver since he is also doing a KH story, but I got this inspiration. The usual one you get when you think about a story someone else is making. So I figured I’d atleast give my idea. I don’t know how well received it will be though.

(Note: The following takes place where Kairi has lost her heart to the heartless up to the point where Sora unlocks her heart with the Dark Keyblade.)

*A young girl opens her eyes, her name is Kairi and like many others has “lost” herself to the Heartless. Her entire body is shivering, even though in this place of infinite darkness there is no wind. The air has a cold air, maybe created from the sorrow of the others who lost themselves in the darkness. She tries to run forward but her legs feel as if they were lead. She looks around before shouting a few words..*

Kairi: RIKU! SORA!? WHERE ARE YOU?!

*The sound echoes for a moment. She listens but hears no response to her question. She tries to remember how she got here but trying to remember seems so hard. What did her family look like and were they nice? She grips her stomach wondering what was happening. What was this place? She lets out another scream for her friends..*

Kairi: RIKU! SORA!?

*Suddenly Kairi feels something else. Someone else was there.. She looks around quickly but sees nothing*

Kairi: Who are you? Are you stuck here also? Tell me where this is. We can leave together!

*A faint chuckle is heard in Kairi’s head. I am nothing, but at the same time I art thou. I have come here to let thou embrace this darkness. You’ll eternally have a peaceful sleep in which you can forget everything like so many others before thou Kairi.*

Kairi: How do you know my name? And I can’t stay here. I have to find my friends!

*What about your family then dear Kairi? Do they not matter..?*

Kairi: *A grim look comes into her face* I, I can’t remember them.. I know I had them. But..

*So I see you’ve been here long enough to be taken in by this place. Do you wish to see your friends?*

Kairi: How can I see them?

*Well one has already embraced himself in this darkness. His name is Riku, and soon the other one the keyblade master will also be embraced in this place*

Kairi: Riku.. He may be gone but Sora won’t be caught by you. He is too strong. He’ll rescue me and Riku from this place.

*Oh he will? Well you must have great faith in him. Maybe you love him? Oh, love is the greatest power in the world among humans. But alas he shall not save this princess. For if it is too late to save you then he won’t be able to reach you.*

Kairi: Say all you want, but he will come!

*I don’t think so my dear Kairi, for I have no intentions of letting him come to rescue you. You see we have ways to keep you from remembering, because all that it takes is time and some effort. So what is one thing that you fear Kairi?*

Kairi: *is gripping her head* No, get out! Leave my memories alone!

*How interesting, a happy childhood in which you moved to an island and met your love. So I see that he is the one who keeps you going.*

Kairi: Stop it!

*A image of Sora appears in the darkness stretching out his hand with a smile.*

Kairi: Sora! I knew you’d come!

*Kairi’s legs no longer feel as if they’re lead and she rushes to him. She throws herself into his arms only to see a wicked smile come across the Sora.*

Kairi: Whats wrong Sora?

*The Sora figure then fades and Kairi finds herself entangled in a mass of black tentacles*

Kairi: What? Where did Sora go! What is this stuff?! *struggles trying to free herself*

*It was a mere illusion. I said that all we need is to take some time for you to forget. When I read your memory I found out something that you feared. You hated to be tickled due to your ticklishness. It may seem like a feeble torture, but with the regret that you’ll have from it you’ll forget all you knew even quicker. Soon you’ll be like all the others..*

Kairi: No! I won’t forget! Now let me go!

*Or so you say now.*

*The black tentacles begin to move tightening their grip on her legs and wrists. The others proceed to pull off her shoes leaving her bare feet kicking in the air, trying to find the ground*

Kairi: No! Don’t do it!

*Don’t do what? This?*

*A tentacles raises until it is in front of her face and begins wiggling. It continues this for a moment then lowers itself down until it reaches Kairi’s stomach area. It thrusts forward into her belly button and then breaks off into more tentacles which all begin wiggling instantly, tantalizing her belly button and the area surrounding it*

Kairi: NO! HAHAHA! STOP! I’M TERRIBLY TICKLISH! HAHAHA!

*Kairi’s body begins thrusting side to side in her midair “cage” trying to free herself from the tickling*

*Oh? Is the little Kairi ticklish? If you just forget it all then this will end.*

Kairi: NEVER! HAHAHAHA!

*Suit yourself.*

*Two more tentacles each thrust into a different side on Kairi’s stomach. Like the other ones they break and split out covering Kairi’s entire stomach with these little tickling tentacles*

Kairi: HAHAHAHA! STOP IT!

*Two of the top tentacles branch down a little as to reach the thrashing Kairi’s armpits. They begin wiggling innocently up and down in the armpit raising Kairi’s laughter*

Kairi: HAHAHAHA! I CAN’T TAKE IT! HAHAHAA!

*If you can’t stand it then forget. That is all that is required. Just forget this ever happened and you’ll be fine!*

Kairi: NO, I WON’T! HAHAHAHA! STOP!

*Well then..*

*The tentacles all stop tickling and retreat to their original positions as Kairi gasps for air. Steps are heard as a figure that looks like Sora approaches*

Kairi: Sora!

*The figure appears from the darkness but its like before. Its a Shadow Sora.. It walks beneath Kairi and then begins wiggling its fingers on her soles*

Kairi: YOUR NOT SORA! HAHAHAHA! STOP!

*This continues for a while. The Shadow Sora tickles up and down her feet going under her toes and tickling her heels then going back to her soles. Kairi’s laughter continues but she still grasps on to the thought of Sora saving her.*

*Meanwhile in Hollow Bastion*

*The Rikku-Ansem is lying on the floor defeated while Sora holds the Dark Keyblade*

Sora: So this has the ability to unlock people’s hearts. Kairi has been inside my heart.. So if I use this then she’ll be okay again. *Sora positions the blade aboves his heart and begins to bring it down*

Donald: No! Sora don’t do it!

Goofy: Sora!

*Sora brings down the blade striking his heart. The Kairi laying on the floor awakes and her eyes rest on Sora. She runs to him to hug him and say how she missed him. But his falling body dissappears in a brillant flash of lights.*

Well, you should know the rest now..

Fin

Its also been a while since I've seen you Battousai. I posted this wondering if any one would actually respond to it. I guess there aren't that many KH fans.:sowrong:

Heh, as a matter of fact, Kairi's one of my favorite female characters, period. I'm not even sure exactly why...I just took a quick liking to her after playing the game.

I see, so you must be one of few then. I wonder how annoyed people would be if I kept posting my stories here?:D

*Chuckles* I don't think anyone here would become annoyed, maybe unresponsive...besides, maybe more people will reply once they see it. I for one would like it if you posted them here, since Ezboards doesn't work for me anymore.

I see.. Well my last story was a Yu-Gi-Oh Tea one. Before that I did a Blue Seed one.

Hi, i love the story. I am in the middle of the game right now.I have always wondered about Kairi's feet. Again, i love the story

YO!

FF7, plz continue to post your work here! I don't visit the ATF that much...but I love the place all the same...

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back