• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Possible new Lisa Rina this monday 3/17

rocktim

Hey all..delurking for the first time..
I was checking out the Soapnet site and found the link for the soaptalk site. There are details on upcoming shows etc..this monday 3/17..Reflexology..this may be a bust but who knows..she was extremely ticklish during her pedicure segment a few months back ..which you can see the clip on the awesome tickletown site. lets keep our fingers crossed here is the link for the soaptalk site

Last edited:
I'll try to watch it and let you know if anything good happens. :D

I would greatly appreciate if someone could post video captures and/or video clips of the segment if it is worthy of being shared.

It was a bust :(

The caps/clips are available this week for free at www.hitwgang.com

The guy host (same one from the tickleclip we saw of her a little bit back) rubs in lotion on her legs. great sole shots throughout. At the end, hes supposed to rub it into her feet, and he refuses! REFUSES!! aaaaaaaaaaaaaah!! she rubs it in herself.

...would have been a great tickle for sure...:sowrong:

d3, i need a hug

Scooby...that was friday's episode....check out the site.. it says monday 3/17 reflexology..it still may be a bust but I am pretty sure it is a new episode..that was a skincare segment on friday..RT

sorry, it was a bust. they did the guy host.

I guess after her experience with the foot scrubber, they knew she was too ticklish for the reflexology.

His reaction?

What was his reaction to the reflexology being done on his feet?

sorry ..major bust..no tickling, no bare feet.WASTED OPPORTUNITY...RT

He wasn't even tickled?

He wasn't even tickled either? And was it done while he was wearing socks?

I saw it at 7-8 P.M. The segment was halfway into the show. It opens with him lying on a table and some woman is walking on his back. Then she gets off, and along with Lisa, they go to his feet and talk about reflexology. He didn't appear to be ticklish, even though Lisa had to put on one of the socks on his foot. Not a good episode, even if you're into male feet, as his bare foot was hardly shown. Perhaps Lisa IS too ticklish! :(

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back