• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

”IF YOU CAN’T LICK ‘EM…”: A Tickle Street Story

Strelnikov

4th Level Red Feather
”IF YOU CAN’T LICK ‘EM…”: Tickle Street Chapter 7

by Strelnikov
Copyright 2003 by the author

Dramatis Personae (in order of appearance)

Joanna Shaw
Joanna is 18 years old and has lived on Tickle Street all of her life. She has always been the perfect female athlete - her room is filled with trophies. She’s extremely fit and very attractive, with blue eyes, dark brown hair cut in a page bob, and freckled fair skin. She always felt invincible due to her greatness in sports, but if she gets tickled, she loses it. She sees her ticklishness as a great weakness, and has set out to rid herself of it, forever.

Meghan Meyer
The tiniest girl on Tickle Street, 18 years old, very small and petite, with strawberry blonde hair, blue eyes and freckled fair skin. Her father's job got transferred, so they ended up in Tieson City, on Tickle Street. She never knew that she had a nack for tickling… but she soon found out. For Meghan, Tickle Street is a target-rich environment, with plentiful opportunities to hone her skill.

Ashley Curtis
A.K.A Beauty Queen. She’s 18, tall and shapely, long blonde hair , perfect skin, and crystal blue eyes. Her mother started entering her in beauty pageants and contests as soon as she could walk. Ashley and her mother moved to Tickle Street at the end of summer. Besides being exceptionally beautiful, Ashley is also exceptionally ticklish – an ideal combination.

Brittany Righetti
Brittany is Joanna’s cousin – their mothers are sisters. She has lived all of her 18 years on Tickle Street. She has long, dark hair and brown eyes, a beautiful Italian face and features, curves in all the right places. She has a bit of an attitude, but it can quickly be destroyed if she's tickled. She's by far the most ticklish person on Tickle Street.

Joanna Shaw didn’t quite know what to make of the invitation. Meghan Meyer had called her, invited her over on Saturday afternoon to join a little neighborhood club. Meghan just knew Joanna would be interested in joining, but she was cagey and evasive when pressed for details.

Meghan hadn’t lived in Tieson City very long. Joanna had seen her around the neighborhood, and at school – they were both seniors at TCHS – but didn’t know her well. She seemed nice enough though.

Softball season was over, basketball hadn’t started, she’d decided not to go out for track or gymnastics this year. College application time was coming up in a few months, and she needed to keep her grades up. Joanna had nothing better to do that day - might as well go and see what it was about.

Saturday was chilly, a typical gray mid-October day. Joanna walked to Meghan’s house, glad of her warm jacket. The blue-on-white long sleeve jersey she wore underneath was OK, but the khaki pants were a little too lightweight. Should have worn jeans.

Meghan answered Joanna’s knock. “Hi,” she said. “Come on in. The rest of the girls are in the family room.”

Joanna followed Meghan to the family room. Two other girls waited for them: Ashley Curtis, another of the new girls, and Joanna’s cousin Brittany Righetti.

“Hi, Joanna!” Brittany called out. “I didn’t know you were going to be here. Meghan and Ashley have some deep, dark secret they’re keeping. Maybe now they’ll let us in on it.”

Brittany. At least her sisters weren’t here. Joanna was on reasonably friendly terms with her cousins, but they didn’t have a lot in common. Not unless you counted the delight all three took in tickling Joanna silly at every opportunity. Joanna hated being tickled – she detested the loss of control – but no one gets to choose their family. In hers, tickling came with the territory.

Brittany wore a red pullover, jeans, suede Birkenstock slides with socks. The other girls were similarly dressed – Meghan’s top was a blue that exactly matched her eyes, Ashley’s was black. But oddly for the season, both Meghan and Ashley were barefoot.

“You’ll have your answers soon,” Ashley promised. Her long blonde hair was done up in a French braid. “Hear us out, see what we’ve got to offer before you make up your minds about us.”

“Fair enough,” said Joanna. “What’s the name of the club?”

“It’s a secret society. The Ancient and Honorable Society of Vellatrices,” Meghan replied.

Vellatrices?

Oh shit! TICKLERS!

Joanna eased backward toward the door, but Brittany cut her off. “Hey, let’s check it out, cuz. We can always leave if it doesen’t suit us,” she said.

Very much against her better judgement, Joanna sat down on the sofa. Three of them to her one - if they were going to tickle torture her, she was had anyway. Brittany sat next to Joanna. To head off my escape, Joanna supposed.

“We’ll start off with some foot tickling,” Meghan said. “I think it’s less threatening for a newbie than ribs or tummy.”

Meghan took a double handful of black nylon web straps out of a canvas tote, spread them out on the coffee table. First, a military-style belt with an open-frame buckle. Two dog collars, small and medium. Finally, a narrow cargo strap, the sort used to tie gear to the outside of a backpack. The collars and strap had double-D-ring buckles, like a motorcycle helmet strap.

The belt went around Ashley’s waist. Meghan slipped the small collar under the belt at the small of Ashley’s back. Ashley crossed her wrists over it, and Meghan strapped them behind her back.

Ashley sat in the recliner, and Meghan raised the foot rest. The other collar went around Ashley’s ankles. The narrow strap went through the leash ring of the ankle strap and tied off to the foot rest, immobilizing Ashley’s feet.

Joanna sat there looking sour. These two are as weird as my cousins, she thought.

“Ready, Ashley?” Meghan asked.

“Oh Lord, I give Thee thanks for that which I am about to receive,” Ashley said with a grin.

“Tickle tickle!” Meghan said, and suited her action to her words. Ashley’s feet were off-the-scale ticklish, and Meghan was a fiendish and inventive tickler. Ashley burst into helpless laughter as Meghan’s fingernails flew over her ticklish soles.

Meghan, kneeling at Ashley’s feet, used both hands to tickle Ashley’s soles, watching the toes twitch and curl. She tickled along the wrinkles, then moved down and flicked her nails in Ashley’s arches, a light touch that tickled like crazy. Then flicking and scratching on her heels. Ashley laughed like a madwoman.

They’re crazy, Joanna thought. She knew all about tickling, from the inside. Why would anyone subject herself to this? But… It looked a lot different from the outside. Maybe… I’ll reserve judgement, she thought, and sat back to watch.

Meghan tickled back up Ashley’s arches to her soles again. She spread Ashley’s toes and scratched lightly between them, causing more loud bursts of helpless laughter. She held the toes back and tickled under them, side to side, then drew figure-eight’s around the balls of both feet. She followed that by using two fingernails to scratch the balls of Ashley’s feet, directly under the big toes, and Ashley laughed her head off.

Meghan paused to let Ashley catch her breath – the tickling had been pretty intense. “Anyone else want to try this?” she asked.

“Sure,” said Brittany. She stepped out of her Birkenstocks, sat cross-legged at Ashley’s feet.

Joanna opened her mouth to speak, then closed it. Let Ashley find out about Brittany the hard way!

“Ashley, I’m gonna make you sing!” Brittany called out cheerfully.

Brittany held Ashley’s toes back, tickled the stretched out soles, covering both feet, paying special attention to the crease in the middle. She released Ashley’s toes and tickled with both hands, watching the toes twitch and curl, and the fiendish and well-techniqued tickling had Ashley howling with forced mirth.

Odd, thought Joanna. Brittany has done this to me more times than I can count. I hated it! But from the outside, it does kinda look like fun.

Brittany was a master of tickling technique. She spider-walked her nails along the bottoms of Ashley’s feet and produced a constant stream of giggles. Next, a scrabbling motion that had Ashley laughing wildly. Then light flicks with the tips of her fingernails – more giggles. Then scratching, heavier tickling, drawing circles and figure-eight’s with her nails, and Ashley laughed at the top of her lungs. Brittany held Ashley in the zone for a long time, while Ashley laughed and laughed.

Finally, Brittany finished with fast and fiendish flying fingernails all over Ashley’s ticklish feet, soles to heels and back again, over and over, and reduced Ashley to red-faced, gasping silent laughter.

“How’s that?” Brittany asked, grinning.

“Wow!” Meghan exclaimed as Ashley gasped for air. “You’re really good at this!”

“Constant practice,” Brittany answered, winking at Joanna. “Are you gonna try this, cuz?”

“No… No, I just couldn’t!”

“Go…ahead,” Ashley said. She was still a little short of breath. “Tickle…me…silly.”

Meghan and Brittany looked expectantly at Joanna. Once again, against her better judgement, she gave in.

“OK,” Joanna said, kneeling at Ashley’s feet. She was weak on theory and practice, but she knew all about application. She would do unto Ashley what had been done unto her.

Joanna wasn’t skilled, but she tried. She started off with light strokes on Ashley’s soles, and Ashley giggled, toes wiggling. She continued the strokes down Ashley’s arches to her heels, and the giggles were non-stop. Then she dug in, scratching and scrabbling, and Ashley went wild and laughed like crazy.

Joanna got plenty of helpful advice from Meghan and Brittany along the way. She learned the art of toe tickling, how to make good use of just one fingernail, two fingers, whole-hand techniques, two-handed tickling – the works – while Ashley laughed, giggled, laughed again. Joanna surprised everyone and hit just the right rhythm. Ashley arched her back and laughed herself out of breath for the second time.

Joanna sat back on her heels and thought it over. This really was fun! Maybe her kid sister and cousins weren’t so weird after all!

Meghan undid the ankle straps, helped Ashley stand up, unstrapped her wrists. Ashley shuffled her feet on the rug to get the tickle off, wiped away tears of laughter. Meghan handed her a glass of ice water – she drained it in three gulps.

“Well, how do you like our little club so far?” Ashley asked.

“It’s…different,” Joanna replied. “Are there any other members?”

“Sara and Candice started it,” Meghan said. “But we all decided that Ashley and me should be the ones to talk to you two. Sara figured you’d never go for it, coming from her.”

She was right about that, sure enough. Sara was over-the-top, and Candice just encouraged her. Maybe this wasn’t such a good idea, after all.

“They’ll be over later,” Ashley said. “Anyone else want to play?”

“Uh, I’m not so sure…” Joanna started.

Brittany overrode her. “Sure we do. Give me a deck of cards, Meghan. High card tickles the loser.”

Joanna opened her mouth, closed it again. The D-Day invasion had been delayed one day for bad weather. Grandpa Tony had spent that day playing poker in the 101st Airborne assembly area while waiting to parachute into France. He’d won over $5,000, not bad when a soldier’s base pay was $57 a month. He had then set out deliberately, skillfully and undetectably to lose it all, because carrying money into battle was bad luck. Joanna knew that Brittany had learned to play cards from Grandpa as a little girl. The other girls were about to get another lesson.

Meghan found a new deck in a kitchen drawer. Brittany took it from her, slit the cellophane with her thumbnail, discarded the Jokers. She shuffled, cut, shuffled again, and dealt out four cards.

“Read ‘em and weep!”

Meghan drew the Five of Clubs, Ashley the Nine of Hearts. Joanna’s was the Queen of Diamonds. Brittany showed hers – the Trey of Spades. Guess I was wrong, Joanna thought – Brittany played it straight this time.

“Swords and diamonds – a girl’s best friends,” Brittany said. She gathered up the cards and shuffled again, dropped them on the coffee table. “Looks like it’s you and me, cuz.” She peeled off her socks. “Go ahead, tie me up. You can tickle the sock fuzz out from between my toes.”

Joanna took off her shoes and socks. What the heck, it would save time later. By the time she finished, Ashley had already tied Brittany up.

Brittany tested the bonds. “Not bad. I’ll have to get a rig like this,” she said. She wiggled her toes. “Come on, Joanna. Here’s your chance to get even. See if you can outdo Vicky and Veronica.”

“They tickle you too?” Joanna said, surprised.

“Don’t be stupid. Who do you think they practice on before they tickle you?”

Joanna kneeled by Brittany’s feet. “Come on,” Brittany said. “Do your worst!”

Joanna spread Brittany’s toes and tickled between them – there was some sock fuzz there – and Brittany burst into laughter. She tickled down the soles and arches, scrabbled her nails just in front of the heels. Brittany bucked violently, arched her back and laughed helplessly at the top of her lungs. Joanna had found THE SPOT – the place that was really, really ticklish.

“Wow!” Joanna said. ”You’re as ticklish as I am!”

Joanna applied her new tickling skills with enthusiasm, tickling THE SPOT, the arches, soles, toes, raked her nails back down to the heels. She tickled Brittany’s heels, drawing circles and other tickling shapes, then back to THE SPOT. Brittany laughed her head off, red-faced, tears of laughter streaming down her cheeks.

Joanna’s tickling faltered as a fourth revelation struck her. That deck was ice cold! Brittany gave me the Queen, and took the Trey. I was nibbling the bait, and she set the hook. She knew I’d never be able to resist this!

Well, she was right, Joanna thought as she picked up the pace again, nails flying over Brittany’s ticklish soles. This is a lot of fun, tickling her like this – great tickle laugh, too! Let’s see how long she can stand it. I’m gonna get tickled anyway – might as well give some back. If you can’t lick ‘em, join ‘em.

***THE END***

For those who came in late, links to the other stories in this series are here:
http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=30219

Last edited:
I missed this one when I was away on vacation in March. Great story, Strelnikov! Thanks for bumping it up. :D

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back