• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Help decide my next game creation!

TickleWiazard

2nd Level Red Feather
So I'm gonna try work on a small TK game project for the fun of it. Why small? Cause I'm still not done with the whole tumor treatment thing yet and will be having to go back for full surgery in a couple of months. Problem is, I have a bunch of ideas from varying themes and can't decide which one to go with. So I'm putting it to my fans (I have those?!). So over the next week, I'll post up a couple of polls and you lot can vote for what you want!

So the first poll going up is gonna be the theme thing for the game. Want fantasy? Want modern? Want Sci-fi? You tell me! Vote in this here poll: http://strawpoll.me/4813158
This poll will run until Sunday 17:00/5pm United Kingdom/London time. Once this poll has finished, I'll post up the next one which will be in regards for the setting/story of the game. Though if you have any ideas, feel free to submit them to me and I'll add them to the list if I think they're alright and not already on the list. If you are gonna make a suggestion though, make sure you state what theme it's for!

Have fun voting people!

So the winner of the first poll was Fantasy!

It's been kept to these 3 in order to avoid too many polls, plus some of the other ideas could be put to better use in later works. Voting on this poll will end Tuesday at 17:00/5pm again so get voting and enjoying your voting power!
http://strawpoll.me/4834222

The "Trapped Treasure Hunter" idea! Winning with a 49 votes (marking it at 57%). The first vote this time went to the fairy, meanwhile it took hours for the poor little goblin girl to get a single vote :( It was pretty obvious this one was gonna end up the winner within the first hour of votes, so I already made the basic sprites for the main character and have even planned out a rough map and noted some "interactions". I'll get to work on the game properly tomorrow, for now I've got a craving to do more of Hyrule Warriors whilst I wait for my supper to finish being cooked!

Go, go! As long as the motivation is young and fresh :D

The fairy adventure could have been fun. ;) Treasure hunting is pretty clichéd at this rate.

Waiting to see the results.

The fairy adventure could have been fun. ;) Treasure hunting is pretty clichéd at this rate.

Waiting to see the results.

The other ideas are things that will still get used in some form. Though with how things went downhill quick after I ran this little event.... I'm not even sure I'll still be doing the game that won the vote after all. I know it seems a little bit of a dick move, but honestly I doubt I can get my head back in the state of mind I had for the project. Which is a shame, cause it was fun getting some feedback from everyone and getting this whole thing going, but shamefully April caused things to fall completly to pieces and I'm only just being able to get my head back to being able to do game designing again on the engine. And to make matters worse, I'm having to go through and re-learn a few things about the engine.. Yeah turns out a seizure followed 5 seconds after by a major concussion really loosens some of the cables in your brain :(

The other ideas are things that will still get used in some form. Though with how things went downhill quick after I ran this little event.... I'm not even sure I'll still be doing the game that won the vote after all. I know it seems a little bit of a dick move, but honestly I doubt I can get my head back in the state of mind I had for the project. Which is a shame, cause it was fun getting some feedback from everyone and getting this whole thing going, but shamefully April caused things to fall completly to pieces and I'm only just being able to get my head back to being able to do game designing again on the engine. And to make matters worse, I'm having to go through and re-learn a few things about the engine.. Yeah turns out a seizure followed 5 seconds after by a major concussion really loosens some of the cables in your brain :(

Seizure? That's some pretty messed up stuff, bruh. Better start watching that health and get stuff together at a slower pace. Don't pick the adventure right off the bat but do start piling stuff so you get back on business with a lot to do!

Cheer up. ;)

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back