• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Yu-Gi-Oh!: Tea tickled by: FF7tickler2

FF7tickler

TMF Master
Yu-Gi-Oh!: Tea tickled by: FF7tickler2

Note to the audience: Well its been a while since I’m written a Yu-Gi-Oh story or watched the anime so don’t expect something perfect in your expectations. And of particular note this is ROD’s late birthday present, so I hope to not make it that bad. So feel free to flame if you wish..

*The scene opens mid afternoon, high school has just let out for the day and the students are hurrying along with their lifes beyond the school. Work, socializing, love could now be felt once again in the air as Tea continued walking along the side walk so she could make it home and then go to her job. It had been a while for her since she and her friends hadn’t been cheering on Yugi for one of his duels and the peace was a welcome relief for her. The sun was shining and the air was great, and once she got off work she would get the opportunity to hang out with her friends. A smile crept along her face as she thought of that happy thought. By now she had almost made it home, all she had to do was turn one corner.*

Tea: Wha?

*Tea felt a sudden light headedness as she felt something applied to her mouth. She began to feel tired as soon her world fell into blackness*

Gruff man: Whoa, who knew a girl could be this heavy?

Perverted, whiner: Heh, who knew girls could be this SOFT!

Gruff man: Dammit, this isn’t the time for things like that. We have to get her to our boss.

*Tea reopens her eyes but instead of finding herself somewhere familar she only sees darkness. She begins to move only to find her legs and arms restrained. She could hear voices a bit off..*

Gruff man: Why can’t our boss every pick a normal place to meet?

Perverted, whiner: Oh c’mon. Like a normal place would be better then a pitch black warehouse?

Gruff man: Maybe for something in your hentai collection.

Perverted, whiner: Hey! You watched them too!

Gruff man: I’m still not to your level. I merely watched them so you could feel more confident with yourself.

Perverted, whiner: You stupid..

*The lights flickered on in the warehouse revealing its rather dull atmosphere. Tea notices now the reason why she couldn’t move. Her wrists and legs had been tied with rope. The shocking realization of what had come about began to weigh upon her. What were there plans? Could it be..rape? She looked around again only spying a couch in the place before she noticed the others.*

*Standing by a light switch was a young enough looking man wearing a black trenchcoat, a black shirt, black pants, and some black sneakers on. He could have been considered as dark as night if it weren’t for his green eyes and purple haired combed to one side. On the stairs leading to the light switch was two figures. A short looking guy with green hair, glasses, a white shirt with otaku written on it, blue jeans, and sneakers. Next to the short one was a tall, muscular man with blonde hair. He wore a sleaveless white shirt and a pair of blue windbreakers, along with the usual sneakers*

Blonde haired man (Gruff man): Oh, hey boss. We didn’t suspect you here so soon..

Black trenchcoat man: Well I figured I couldn’t wait very long since this was such a critical matter Kin.

Kin: Well if Rin hadn’t held me up..

Rin (Perverted, whiner with green hair): Hey, I didn’t do anything. Don’t listen to him Shu.

Shu (black trenchcoat man): Well if your done with excuses I assume its safe to assume that the girl has arrived?

Rin: Yeah, boss. *he points to Tea*

Shu: Good, then we can begin.

*The three began walking down the stairs. Shu proceeded to sit down on the couch well the others stood beside it as if they were bodyguards*

Shu: Excuse me, but is it safe to assume you are Miss Tea?

Tea: Yeah, now let me go you jerk.

Rin: Heh, she’s fiesty.

Shu: *gives Rin a death glare quickly shutting him up* So then your the girlfriend of Yugi the one who defeated Maximillan Pegasus?

Tea: What?! Where did you hear that?!

Shu: Well I had Rin and Kin ask about you around your school. That seemed to be the primary belief of most of the student body.

Tea: Me and Yugi? *A small blush creeped in her face as she thought of the idea. Well he was cute and he was a very kind hearted..*

Shu: *looks on at the love struck girl with annoyance* Miss Tea, now isn’t time for you to indulge in your private fantasies. Since you know Yugi well enough then you’ve surely seen his dueling deck recently.

Tea: So?

Shu: So? My dear Tea, you don’t seem to understand the situation your in. You are standing before the Black Mages, the masters of combining any monster cards with magic cards to defeat any opponent. So in short my guest. You will be telling me each and every card in Yugi’s dueling deck so I can learn how to finish him off and claim the prizes that he only stands in the way of.

Tea: *staring at Shu with a defiant stare* What makes you think I’m going to tell you?

Shu: Why do they always resist? It only makes it harder on them. Very well, Rin and Kin begin the interrogation.

Tea: Interrogation?

*Rin and Kin pull out of their pocket a very long stiff feather and wiggle it in the air to intimidate their prey*

Tea: Oh, a feather. I’m really scared..

Shu: You may think it comical now, but I think you’ll change your mind soon.

Rin: Heh, this is going to be fun..

Kin: Can’t you think of anything else you pervert?

*Rin and Kin both sit down at Tea’s feet and begin pulling off her shoes and socks exposing her barefeet to the cool air of the warehouse*

Tea: Hey! What are you doing!

Rin: Simple, just a little bit of interrogation. *Picking up his feather he proceeds to drag it up and down Tea’s sole*

Kin: ... *Also picking up his feather he begins to drag it under Tea’s toes*

Tea: What are you? Hahaha! No stop! Hahahahaha! It tickles! Hahaha!

Shu: *sigh* You see we will get what we want. I’m very sure of that..

*Tea’s mind wanders into how she got into this. She continues struggling trying to jerk her legs away to stop the tickling, but that only causes the ticklers to grab hold of her ankles and to more fevershly tickle her feet. Her feet are widly wiggling around trying to avoid the tickling. But it seems her resistance only makes it worse, as not curling her toes results in the feathers weaving between them and curling them results in the feathery sensation on her soles till her toes opened up again*

Tea: HAHAHA! NO!

Rin: Hey, Kin with all this moving around you can really see up her skirt well. She is wearing some cute panties you know.

Kin: ...You pervert!

Shu: *Sigh* Why not just give up now Miss Tea? It would be a whole lot easier on you.

Tea: NO! HAHAHA!

*Outside the warehouse Joey and Tristan are walking down the same sidewalk Tea was in the opening scene*

Tristan: Wow, Yugi’s grandpa must really respect you to let you borrow his video camera to tape your duels on so he can check on your progress.

Joey: Hey, of course. I’m Yugi’s best pal after all..

Tristan: Hey, do you hear that?

Joey: Yeah, I do Tristan. It sounds like Tea..

*The two valiant heros then rush off to the warehouse. They enter through the still open door and creep down behind two crates at the top of the stairs. A small hole in between the crates let them see the whole scene.*

In whispers:

Joey: Hey Tristan, did you see that. Those two wierdos are tickling Tea!

Tristan: Well thats obvious you moron.. What are we going to do about it though.

Joey: *points to the video camera* Record it of course.. Yugi’s birthday is coming up after all.

Tristan: All I have to say is I have no part in this. You’ll be the only one to face Tea’s wrath once she catches you.

Joey: So you don’t wanna watch it later then?

Tristan: I never said that.

*The two continue arguing with the tape still running as Tea’s interrogation continues. The tickle strategy has changed a bit since Rin has begun teasing Tea’s navel and ribs with the feather after removing her school girl top.*

Tea: NO! STOP IT! HAHAHAA!

Rin: So Kin, what do you think is more ticklish? Her armpits or stomach? *Rin begins wiggling his fingers in one armpit well running the feather along her other armpit watching Tea trying to hold her laughter in before breaking out into more.* That was the first one, now watch the second one.. *He then begins dragging the feather around Tea’s belly button and tickles one of her ribs with his other spare hand sending Tea up a volume with her laughter.*

Kin: Your a sad little pervert.. *Kin continues his work on Tea’s barefeet by himself now, discarding the feather and just tickling her soles with his fingers causing Tea’s lungs to really gasp for air*

Shu: Have you given up yet miss Tea?

*A few moments later Joey and Tristan emerge*

Joey: Hey Tea, looks like your in a bit of a bind.

Tristan: ....(what an idiot..)

*The rest was a rather short fight scene ending up for the most part with Rin being thrown at random people then being stomped on and punched violently. Joey then proceeds to untie Tea well Tristan contiues beating the crap out of Shu*

Joey: There Tea, your free now.

Tea: What took you so long Joey?

Joey: Well, we swung by Yugi’s gramps game shop..

Tristan: You look tired Tea, how about we drop you off by Yugis to sleep a bit.

Tea: Hey guys..

Joey & Tristan: Yeah?

Tea: Do you mind letting me get dressed.

Joey: Of course not..

*A few moments later a smack mark appears on Joey’s face*

Joey: She didn’t have to hit me.

*As Tristan and Tea walk out Joey grabs the camera and stops recording.*

*Meanwhile at Yugi’s shortly after Tea goes to rest, in the kitchen*

Joey: Hey Yugi, can we watch a tape?

Yugi: I don’t see why not?

Tristan: Heh, this is going to be great.

*A few moments later Joey and Tristan are seen running out the door widly with Tea charging after them saying something about how she was going to kill them*

Yugi: I wonder what could have caused them to act like that. And they left the VCR and TV on. Hey, maybe they were watching a duel. (Poor innocent Yugi, so noncorrupted by age..)

*Yugi hits play showing the events with Tea and her interrogation. Throughtout the recording Yugi’s eyes go wider..*

Fin

as i have a 10 year old brother that lives with me because of my mam and dad he collects the cards and watches the TV show.
ive seen tea and have always wanted to see her get tickled.
but i have a small request
the other girl in the show
i think shes called mai, try tickling her in a story

Finally got around to reading this, and boy am I glad I did! Great story FF7 ^^x!

Thanks for the compliments. I've already done a Mai story though so I'll see if I can find it and post it here..

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back