• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Joy of Surrendering to a Weak Woman f/m

wrestlingclown

TMF Regular
The only job I could get with a BA in psychology was as an home health care worker. The pay was poor, and women were so unimpressed with such a low salaried 25 year old man, I couldn't get a date. My life was disappointing until I was assigned to take care of Trisha. She had been in an horrible car accident and was partially disabled. She could get around with a walker but had a little difficulty speaking. She lived with her sister who needed someone to come over during the middle of every weekday while she was at work. I stayed from 11:00 am, about the time Trisha got out of bed, until 4:00 pm when Tracy came home from work. Both women were single and in their 30s. There was a gene for big breasts in their family--the sisters had pillowy natural mammaries that I noticed immediately.

Tracy took me aside on my first day right before she left for work and explained a curious condition caused by her sister's brain damage. Trisha was unusually affectionate with everybody. Tracy warned that it was up to me to "draw the line.' I discovered what she meant at the end of the first day when I was about to leave--Trisha embraced me and kissed my cheek. She shook my hand and tickled the palm. That was exactly how she greeted me the next morning. After I helped her make lunch and wash the dishes, she insisted I sit next to her on the couch. She held my hand and kept tickling the palm. That's not a ticklish part of my body, but it made me feel uncomfortable because tickling sexually excited me. I had to sit there with an erection for 20 minutes before she finally stopped.

The next day was even more difficult to endure. She insisted I help with her shower. I told her I thought it would be inappropriate for me to see her naked.

"It's just part of your job. Don't be shy," she said.

So I followed her through the bedroom to the bathroom, watching her big titties bounce as she walked with her walker. She took off her clothes, revealing a fat bottom and those beautiful big breasts. I had to hold her steady when she stepped into the shower. I could barely keep from shaking in excitement as I had never had sex before and was not used to being near a naked woman. She closed the clear shower curtain, and I could see her lather up her boobs. She took a long shower and I helped her step out of the tub.

"See. That wasn't so bad," she said after she got dressed.

Helping with her shower became an everyday duty, and I got hard every time. This frustrating tease occurred for 2 weeks. But 1 day, she didn't get dressed after her shower. Instead, she toweled off and went to her bed and laid down.

"Come here. I want to see something.'

My heart raced. I walked toward the bed. She unbuttoned my pants and pulled my underwear down. My erection was in the light of day. Much to my shock, she put it in her mouth and began giving me head. Her sister's warning echoed in my head. She was crossing a line I failed to draw.

"Touch my breasts," she ordered, and I caressed them while she sucked my rod until I lost control and squirted on her face.

Despite my fear that I would get fired or worse--charged with some kind of sexual assault--we spent every afternoon on her bed after showertime. We always dressed in time before her sister got home, and Trisha acted as if nothing extraordinary happened. Her sister suspected nothing.

One afternoon, Trisha told me she wanted to tie me down and tickle me like I was her baby. I knew it was risky, but I let her because it was a long time fantasy for me. Trisha had me spread-eagled, securely bound. I felt such joy surrendering to a weak helpless woman. She spoke quietly in my ear.

"Is my baby ticklish?"

"No."

"I bet you are," she said in a teasing voice.

"I'm not."

"We'll see about that."

She tickled my neck, and I laughed silently.

"You're laughing. Coochie, coochie, coochie,"

She tickled my underarms and I laughed out loud.

"Oh. You are ticklish. Does baby want a drink?"

I shook my head. She straddled me, and I suckled her breasts, while she tickled my sides.

I laughed and squirmed, wanting to escape, yet not wanting to be let go.

She turned around, her fat ass in front of my face, and proceeded to give me a blow job. I was so excited I came fast and she released me.

She tied me down and tickled me everyday after this--either riding me or blowing me to orgasm. She explored all of my ticklish parts. Some days she would focus on my feet, some days she concentrated on my testicles, and others she tickled me everywhere. I craved the feeling of helplessness I experienced for 10-20 minutes following her showertime.

"You like being my baby. Coochie, coochie, coochie," she would say as soon as she had me bound.

I relaxed and completely trusted her. I believe the embarrassing "discovery" occurred on the 19th time she had me in bondage. I had no inkling what she was going to do that day.

She routinely tied me to the bed, routinely tickled and baby-talked me, and routinely rode me until the pussy friction forced me to cum. But she didn't let me go.

"Aren't you going to free me?" I asked, still feeling pleasant and relaxed.

"I'm not through with you yet."

I had had enough and tried to pull free.

"Surrender," she said and began tickling me all over again.

She had never tickled me after orgasm, and I felt even more ticklish and was now laughing like crazy. My erection returned.

"You really like this, don't you?"

"Yes," I admitted between giggles.

She continued tickling and a few minutes later mounted me. I lost all sense of time while she fucked and tickled me, but I happened to glance at the digital clock and saw it was 3:55 pm.

"Let me go. Your sister's going to be home any minute."

"No she's not."

"Yes, she is. Look at the time," I said in panic.

She looked at the time--3:56.

"But if feels too good to stop."

"Hee, hee, hee. Let me go. I don't want to ahaha get in t-t-t-trouble ahahaha."

"You're already in trouble, bud. You're in coochie, coochie, coo trouble."

I looked at the clock 3:57, 3:58, 3:59, 4:00, where was her sister, 4:01, 4:02, 4:03, usually her sister was home at 4:00 sharp, 4:04, 4:05, 4:06, I heard a car in the driveway. 4:07. I heard the front door open and tried to hold my laughter inside. Trisha kept grinding and moaning, her face in ecstasy, her eyes closed. She noticed I wasn't laughing. She opened her eyes and dug her fingers into my armpits. I lost control and laughed loud enough that anyone in the house could hear.

"Trisha? Mark? Where are you?" Tracy asked.

I heard her footsteps going up the stairs. Surely, she hear me giggling, Trisha moaning. The bedroom door was wide open.

Tracy stood in the doorway, staring in surprise.

"He's ticklish," Trisha said as a matter of fact.

I laughed. I couldn't do anything else.

"I'll give you 2 some privacy," Tracy finally said.

She closed the door. Shortly after, we came and Trisha let me go. We got dressed. Trisha got in the elevator chair and rode down the stairs. Tracy had a smile on her face as if the whole situation was hilarious. I was still a little worried she might report me and I'd lose my job.

"She crossed the line," I said.

"I warned you."

great story! though in the real world he'd probably lose his job

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back