• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Inu-yasha Story (series 1)

Tickling_Gurl

TMF Novice
*It's another pretty boring day in Fuetal Japan. No demons are around to slay for poor Inu-Yasha and no shards to be seen by Kagome yet both are doing just fine fighting over it.*
INU-YASHA: KAGOME WE SHOULD BE OUT LOOKING FOR SHARDS! WOULD YOU STOP DOING THE SPELLS [math homework] AND LISTEN TO ME!
KAGOME:*ignores him* 300 times 24 is 7200 *writes it down*
INU-YASHA: YOU ARE SUCH A STUPID GIRL!
KAGOME:*Smirks* sit boy!
*Inu-yasha falls down onto the ground*
INU-YASHA: OOF! WHAT WAS THAT FOR?
KAGOME: *Giggles* no reason at all.
INU_YASHA: No reason, huh? well I'll guess I'll do this for no reason too *takes her math book and work and hides it behind his back*
KAGOME: Give it back!
INU-YASHA: Nope not til you stop doing the spells and we go out looking for shards.
KAGOME: Grrr *is about to say Sit but then thinks up of something else and grins* Hey Inu-Yasha, you ticklish?
INU-YASHA: *looks at her blankly then gets what she is planning* You wouldn't
KAGOME: *grins* I take that as a yes *pounces on him and starts tickling his ribs and belly*
INU-YASHA: Hahahahahahahaha *wiggles about* quhuhuhuihihihit ihihihit!
KAGOME: Hehe never thought that you would be ticklish Inu-Yasha? Now I don't have to say the "s" word everytime you've been a bad doggy *kneads his ribs*
INU-YASHA: Gahahahahawd nohohohohoho hahahahaha! *is greatly weakened from the tickles and all he can do is beg for mercy* Plzhehahaha stahahap thihihihis.
KAGOME: hehe not yet dog boy this is too much fun *sits on his legs and plays with his feet*
INU-YASHA: MERCY! HAhaHAhaHAha! HAHAHA! HAhaHAhaHAhaHA!
KAGOME: *stops* Ok hehe now give me back my stuff.
INU-YASHA: *Does so, grumbling*
KAGOME: Good boy*gets off him and starts to walk away*
INU-YASHA: "I'll teach you woman" *pounces on her*
KAGOME: HEY!
INU-YASHA: *Smirks evilly* Let me repay the favor.
KAGOME: DON'T YOU DA- Hahahahahahahahahahaa stahahahap ihihihit!
INU-YASHA:*smirks* Humans were always fun to tickle but you take the cake Kagome *tickles her belly lightly stroking up and down her belly making the teases tickle worse*
KAGOME: Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha! Nohohohohohohoohoho! Hahahahahahahahahahaha!
INU-YASHA: Gonna tickle me again?
KAGOME: Mahahahahybehehehehe
INU-YASHA: WRONG ANSWER! *teases her button making her squeal mercy* hehe hot spot leave that for later *sits on her legs and slowly, torturouusly takes off her shoes and one stocking* lets see if your soles are as ticklish as mine *starts in*
KAGOME: HAHAHAHAHA! AAAHAHAHAHA! HAHAHAHAHA!
INU-YASHA: I'd say they're much worse *starts teasing her soles*
KAGOME: Gehehehehehehehehehehehe! Quhuhuhuhuhihihihihit ihihiht plzhehehehe! I wohohohon't tihihihickle yohohohou anymohohohore
INU-YASHA: *smiles* ok then. I have your word *stops and helps her up*
KAGOME: You'll just have this! SIT! *down goes Inu-Yasha as she runs off calling back* You choose which one you want as punishment haha c-ya doggy boy

[how'd ya guys like this? if you want more just tell me and I'll get to it. even give me some ideas for the next chapter to help me do it quicker. C-yaz!]

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back