• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling caroline

Machinehead

TMF Master
Tickling Caroline
I was on my spring break and I saw and old friend of mine and she ended coming to an apartment complex I was staying at all right. First off I suck at writing stories so bare with me. All right we were chilled on my bed and started to tickle her ribs she laughed and flinched and then I tickled her stomach my god she squealed when I tickled that that belly button then I tickled her pits she laughed her ass off and flinched like crazy. Then I tried and tickled her hips and she laughed then I squeezed her knees and she started laughing and then I tickled her feet she started to kick away she was very ticklish there. But then I tickled her pelvic she was moving around laughing like her ass off. Take in mind I had never tickled this girl before. But Then I spider tickled her ribs and she was going all over the bed and then I tickled her ass she laughing her ass off. Then I tickled her stomach and she was going over the bed then I tickled her clit and she loved that. But her sweet spot was that sexy ass belly button I put my mouth it and swirled my tongue in it and she was laughing her ass off and started to make weird little squealing noises. Then I let her up and she let me tickle her untied for like hour and thirty minutes. But I enjoyed tickling the shit out of her and she loved it and told me she had a good time and told me maybe we can do it another time but the thing that sucks is I live in Tallahassee and she lives in Atlanta but I will tickle her again. By the way I was in Atlanta when tickled but before that I hit panama and Daytona. I loved the tickling of and wanted to do it again soon.

Good Story but...

We thought it was a very good first attempt. The great Tickle writers Ovda, Tummyticklish and the like, write stories of great and vivid description. Describe your character being tickled, use words carefully. You used laughed her ass off a lot. try also to describe her feelings what she said she was thinking. We are far from experts. Our stories generally suck and generate few replies. Still It was a good start, better than ours which was absolutely awful. Don't write series cause they take months.
Love,
Anna and Heather
P.S we are currently writing two.

You are welcome!

You are very welcome! WE have very little opportunity to do so! WEll we hope you write a very good story.
Love,
Anna and Heather

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back