• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

London Munch 29th August

How's it going wolfman hope all's good?

I'd be up for this as i'm trying to organise something similar myself, always up for going with the flow.

I'm not on fetlife though so don't suppose you could pm or post which Green Man you're meeting at and whether you're up for a new fella joining the crowd?

All the best man.

Hi Kano,

this one is just opposite Great Portland street tube, very easy to find :)

Always up for new people coming along!

Hmmm...weekends might be awkward, but if I can wrangle something I'm certainly interested. Put me down as a TBC! :D

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

Hey smash, I try and do these every few months, but am always up for a lemonade or two up town..

Maybe we could look to do the next one on a friday?

Cheers Wolfman nice one.

Same as Smash for me, weekends can be tricky but a weekday shandy is always an option, I plan my own visits in for work so hope to keep in touch here.

All the best dude

No problem, I'm sure we can get a weekday shandy in the diary soon.

No problem, I'm sure we can get a weekday shandy in the diary soon.

Appreciated fella! Between the three of us we should be able to arrange something...even if it's just a three man event! If it comes to it, I can take leave from work to get out early, but we'll see how it pans out.

Enjoy your weekends, gents!

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

Let's see what we can do fellas and although we're a good bunch I'd very much like to hear from the women out here too, don't be shy now girls we're very respectful guys and just out for laughs quite literally, relaxed and happy.

To get a regular London munch going, with us respectful chaps, where ladies would feel safe & relaxed, I would suggest a nice busy pub near by a mainline station, I have a few ideas!

More than open to suggestions bud, understandably the girls would have safety in mind first and trust can only be built one section at a time. Public place next to a station would hopefully offer that

One of the first people I met in the community was a lady, we just went for drinks in a pub inside Victoria Station..

Sounds like you landed on your feet their Wolfman, or was it hers you landed on haha.

Curiosity begs, how did it go?

It was just platonic drinks!

But I'm always one for getting out there and meeting people for lemonade (well beer really)

Its the best way to get the community to grow

Agree fully man, nothing wrong with just drinks either mate as you mention, the only way to get a community to grow is to meet folks lol.

Still curious as to how it went though, was it easy going or quite difficult at first?

Hope you're having a cracking weekend and all the best.

I'm a bit shy & quiet at first, but the lemonande does help ;)

I just like meeting new people in the community, I find that more often than not, we don't even talk about tickling, just normal everyday stuff at munches.

I've been proper flu'ed up, this weekend is going to be a lot of doing nothing!

Hope you're good..

Fair enough mate that's what makes us all different, spice of life and all that, more a Jack Daniels man myself mind.

Tickle talk or none at all its always good to meet like minded folks, best bit about a community like this is there are all walks of but all with one love, happy days.

Hope you're better soon dude and take it easy

Thanks man, I'm going to try and rest up this weekend, and do very little

Can I come? I've never been to a munch before, and would finally like to meet some like-minded people :)

This is next Saturday at 2pm!

I'll be floating about up town from 1pm onwards..

If anyone is shy and wants a meet and greet (and lemonade)

drop me a pm and I'll give you the "munch number"

Nice vibrant little London munch yesterday.

Hoping we can do another one, November/December time :)

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back