• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Repost: Brad's Greatest Passion

goddess_nemesis

Verified
Author’s Note: This story surrounds a guy I fantasized about tickle torturing. The tickling is pure fiction but the star of the story is real. I’m changing his name to keep his identity secret, but everything else about him is true and, yes, he’s truly ticklish.

Bradley Zimmer was the perfect student in high school. Received excellent grades, was exceptional in sports, and a well-liked person. After we graduated, everyone went different directions, but it so happened that Brad and I were going to attend the same college. I was psyched. Maybe this time I’ll be able to gather enough courage to ask him out. I had a major crush on him, but his popularity in high school hindered my chances of getting with him. Plus, Savannah Rider was always around him. (She was way too damn stuck-up and dressed slutty. I wouldn’t be surprised if she gets pregnant before her 21st birthday.)

Anyway, it was the first day of college and Brad was right in front of me chatting idly with the dean, Ms. Minogue. He looked great in that forest-green sweater and dress pants of his. It brought out his well-built figure. I smiled and walked up to him.

Ms. Minogue had left so when I reached Brad, I poked his sides and said, “Jumper cables!” He jumped and it seemed that if there had been a roof above, he would have hit it with his head.

“Nikki!” he said with surprise evident in his voice.

“Hey Brad! I didn’t know you decided on U of M? (University of Minnesota.)” I asked him. Hiding the fact that I enjoyed the fact that he was still ticklish.

“Same here,” he replied as a rosy color filled his cheeks. Obviously he was embarrassed about me tickling him.

We didn’t get long to chat when a bell rang. It was time to head for classes so I suggested we meet here at three. He agreed, then we parted.

It was three-ten before Brad came. He said he was talking to the professor about the assignment. I didn’t mind. Before long, we were heading to my home.

When we arrived at my house, we entered and I offered him a drink.

“Sure, thanks,” he replied.

I told him to make himself at home as I went to prepare the drinks. In his I slipped a sleeping pill. It was the only way for me to get him where I wanted him to be. I gave him a tour of my house and he drank his Cola. When we stopped in my bedroom, he complained of dizziness.

“Lay down. Maybe you have the flu or something,” I told him knowing that it was the pill doing it’s magic.

He took the offer and laid down on the bed. Almost as soon as he laid down, he fell asleep. That’s when I did my magic with the ropes and clothes. Soon he was spread-eagled and nude on my bed. (And I admit, I’ve never seen a man nude except for pictures, but tickling I was excellent at because my girlfriends and me would get into tickle fights, and I always win. However, that’s another story. )

With smelling salts I woke Brad up. As I expected, he screamed.

“What the hell is going on here!” he shrieked.

“I’m just fulfilling my fantasy,” I said sadly.

“By taking advantage of me!” he said understanding that he meant me having sex with him.

“I don’t want sex. I ain’t like that. Man, Brad, I thought you knew me. I’m the same gal you knew in school,” I said.

“The girl I knew wouldn’t do this!” he yelled.

“Obviously, you didn’t. You see; I’ve this fetish. You’re gonna think me weird, but who cares. I like tickling people. Both women and men. I don’t mind being tickled myself, but I prefer being the tickler than the ticklee. Like it is now with me and you,” I explained with a smile.

What I didn’t notice was that the same rosy coloring that filled his face earlier came back again. I was focusing my time on which tickling tool to use first and where to use it. Use the feather, Q-tip, massager, fingers, or the surprise. Start at the armpits, ribs, stomach, feet, or sides. So many choices to choose from. Well, I have all night. My roommate always spends the first week of school in Europe so I didn’t have to worry about her.

“Nikki, you don’t have to do this. Please, don’t!” Brad begged. It wasn’t the same begging I got from others that meant, “I hate being tickled. I’m deathly ticklish. I’ll absolutely die if you tickle me.” The meaning behind his words meant something else, which surprised me.

I picked up a feather and walked over to Brad. I decided to find out why he didn’t want me to tickle him.

“Why don’t I have to do this?” I asked him waving the feather. His eyes followed the feather back and forth with a different kind of fear.

He started stuttering. “Be-be-because I-I-I don’t like to be ti-tick-tickled.” That was his answer and I didn’t believe it for a second. But it did give me an opening to start tickling him.

I started at his armpits. I went from one to the other. Giggles started flowing out of his mouth.

“I’m gonna torture you until you tell me the truth,” I threatened. Actually, I was gonna torture him whether or not he told me, but I was curious on why he didn’t want me to tickle him.

“HEHEHEHEHE, Nikki-HEHEHE, please, HEHEHE,” he begged. I started moving the feather faster and harder, getting a bigger reaction out of him. However, not one word out of his mouth asked me to stop. He repeated mainly my name and ‘please’ through his laughter.

“Tell me, Brad! Tell me, why?” I asked him.

“I CAN’T! HAHAHAHEHEHEHEHHAAHAHA! NIKK-HEHEHEHEHAHAHA!” he screamed.

“Why not?” I asked innocently. I couldn’t understand it. There was a fear in his voice that I couldn’t interpret.

I dragged the feather up and down on side and my fingers on the other. He seemed to be really ticklish on the sides because his laughter became more intense. No wonder he didn’t like it when Lance poked him in the sides during geometry in high school. Or did he?

“I CA-HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH-N’T!” Brad had a stubborn side to his personality. His younger brother had the same trait, but worse.

“C’mon, Brad! Your stubbornness will only make this worse!” I said as I dug my fingers in his sides and stomach.

I knew I was going to have to stop to let him catch his breath. His face was slowly turning red from laughing hard. Finally, I did. After a minute, I started up again in his armpits. I went from his armpits and down his sides right near his hips. His laughter was music to my ears. I slid my nails from his hips to his inner thighs moving close to his manhood and down to his knees.

By now he was shaking with laughter and pounding his hips up and down against the bed. That’s when I noticed his little soldier standing up. He was liking this. That was his secret! He loved to be tickled and brought to a climax. Now that I was going to use to his disadvantage.

“Lookie, lookie, someone’s horny!” I teased as I grabbed the feather and lightly dusted his shaft. That really brought out hard laughter. It was now a little coarse from forcing it out.

Now I went to his feet and started dancing my skillful fingers over his soles and in-between his toes.

“Now, will you tell me your little secret?” I asked him.

He violently shook his head ‘no’ for he couldn’t get any words out. All that came out of his mouth were deep belly laughs.

He gave me no choice now. I took his big toe into my mouth and sucked on it driving him wild with laughter.

“HAHAHEHEEHAHEAHEHAHOHOHOAHAHHAOAHAOHAHAOAHOAHA!” laughed Brad. “NIKKI-HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE!”

I heard my name but it wasn’t enough to get me to stop. I was having so much fun as I licked and sucked his toes and tickled his soles from under his toes to his heel.

His face was red with tears streaming down his cheeks. Through his throaty laughter, I heard a door slam downstairs. It can’t be Krista! I thought. Erasing all negative thoughts from my mind, I continued to torture Brad.

Now footsteps were heard coming up the stairs getting closer. Finally, the door swung open and there stood my roommate. Krista Zaske was the same height as I with gorgeous blond hair and massive breasts. She was a 32DD. I was somewhat embarrassed to have her find me tickling a nude guy. Not just any guy, but Brad the basketball star of our college basketball squad.

“Nikki, tickling poor Bradley without me. Ah, I thought we did everything together,” she said in a hurtful tone. But a sad smile turned into a dastardly smile as she joined in. She went straight for Brad’s upper body.

I laughed in unison with Brad’s strained laughter and I watched as Brad’s eyes widened. I swear they would’ve popped out if they weren’t securely in his sockets.

I filled Krista in on why I was torturing Brad. That and unknown secret desire to do this to him.

“Bradley, you have a secret!” Krista said in a childish voice. “Tell us, tell us!” She said this as she dipped her fingers in his armpits and on his ribs.

We stopped for a moment to allow Brad a breather and be able to speak.

Hoarsely, he said, “I…like…” He didn’t finished, but he was blushing profusely.

“You like what?” we asked in unison.

“Being tickled,” he finished with a sigh. Shyly he asked for more. We told him of course and started in again.

Again he was bouncing his hips up and down. Krista was never bashful so she got on top of Brad and put her mouth around his shaft as she tickled his hips. I went to his upper body and started in on his ribs and armpits. Finally, Brad exploded and passed out. Krista lifted her head with a devilish smile then glanced my way. She licked her lips as she wiggled her eyebrows while I shook my head no.

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back