• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Brad's Greatest Passion, Pt. 2

goddess_nemesis

Verified
Author’s Note:
1) This story surrounds a guy I fantasized about tickle torturing. The tickling is pure fiction but the star of the story is real. I’m changing his name to keep his identity secret, but everything else about him is true and, yes, he’s truly ticklish.
2) After rereading some of my finished works, I thought I’d continue this one. Hope you enjoy.

While Brad remained tied to the bed unconscious, my best friend Krista set her sights on me. As I shook my head no, I slowly backed up into a corner. Now I was trapped with nowhere to go with Krista creeping slowly towards me with her wiggling fingers.

Then she attacked, wiggling her fingers up and down my sides forcing belly laughs from me. I have always been super ticklish, but I both hated and loved being tickled. A lot of times I put myself into situations to be tickled, most of the time accidentally. Now I just did that with Krista.

Eventually, my legs became so weak that I couldn’t hold myself up anymore so I let myself slump to the floor. Krista’s tickling fingers followed me down, never ceasing.

I made a few attempts to bat her arms away but that only led to my demise. Somehow she produced nylon stockings and when she grabbed my arms, she tied my wrists together. Then stretched them above and with another nylon stockings tied my wrists to my bed leg.

Now she had stopped, but it wasn’t to let me have a breather. It was to find more rope and something that I had never seen before. It wasn’t long before she had my ankles tied together and tied off to my heavy dresser. She then placed what looked like shoes on my feet. But these weren’t your normal shoes because I could feel a bunch feathery-things. Evilly, she slowly turned the knob to fast and pressed the ‘on’ button on the shoes and the feathers started to move tickling my altra-sensitive feet.

“HEEEAHAHAHAEAHAEHAEHAHEOAHEHOAAA! OH-HOHOHHAOAHOAHOHAHAOAHAHAOAHAOHAHOAHAHO GOD-HAHAHAHAHAHEHAEHAEHEHEAHAHEEAHE!” I laughed.

As I laughed like an idiot, she then unbuttoned my white button-up tank top revealing my slightly jiggling breasts that were threatening to bust out of my sexy strapless front-clasp lacy red bra. She idly dragged my shirt up to my wrists as I continued to squirm and cackled like a madwoman.

“Y’know, Nik, I’m a little upset that you never told me about this little fetish that you have. But my animosity is turning into gaiety since I helped you with Brad and now having you in my clutches,” Krista said in a sweetly teasing tone as she dragged her long pinkish-painted nails up and down my sides slowly.

Shortly my guffawing laughter turned into silent laughter. My lungs burned and my sides ached from my forced laughter. Never in my life have I laughed this hard before. She then turned the setting on the shoes to low so the feathers only dragged up and down my sensitive feet. But she then dug her nimble fingers into my sides and my belly laughs returned.

Due to Krista focusing on me, she didn’t notice Brad move. Neither did I, since I was trapped in a ticklish hell. But Krista stopped when she heard him moan. That gave me a breather, a much-needed one, too.

Krista went up to Brad, leaving me breathing heavily on the floor. “Hey Brad, wanna help me?” I heard her ask.

Next thing I knew, Brad was tickling my armpits and sides while Krista snipped away my shorts, bra and panties. I couldn’t even get embarrassed to be nude in front of Brad because of them tickling.

“PLE-HEHEHEHAHEAHHHAHAHAHEHE-ASE! KRISTA-HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHEEHHEHHEOHEOHOEAHEHAE! BRA-AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH-D!” I begged.

“Oh, Nikki. You said you didn’t mind being a ticklee,” teased Brad.

Soon, the tickling changed. It wasn’t torturous, but pleasant, arousing. It also caused my body to react differently and that I liked. Now my nipples hardened and I painfully wanted to touch them or have someone touch them. Brad was rolling his fingers around my large breasts but never touching my nipples.

“PLEASE! HEAEAHEAHEAHAEHEHEHAEHE!” I begged as I slightly arched my back trying to get Brad to touch my rock hard nubbins.

Krista grinned mischievously as she spoke up. “Sorry, Nikster, you ain’t gettin’ off just yet.”

Krista removed the tickle shoes and started using her fingers to tickle my feet while Brad dug his fingers into my tummy. But it wasn’t long before they stopped when I nearly passed out due to lack of oxygen. Laughing forcefully for so long left my muscles sorely raw and aching. I felt like I had had ran several miles.

Krista had left the room for a moment leaving me alone with Brad. That’s when I fully realized my embarrassment of being nude in front of Brad. Not that I never thought of being with Brad sexually, it’s just I’ve never been with a guy, period. I’ve been tickled by past boyfriends, but never ending up bond and nude. The same goes with girls.

When Brad looked at me, I turned away as I blushed. I knew Brad’s curiosity would perk up and require an answer to why I’m so embarrassed for, like I did with him earlier. Not long passed before he proved me right.

He sort of straddled me over my stomach, but not fully so not to crush me. In contrast, Brad with 6’1 and 235 pounds while I’m just less than 5’5 and 113. In simple terms, he’s huge and I’m tiny.

He perched his fingers on my ribs and slowly did figure eight’s. Instantaneously I started giggling.

“Nikki,” he started saying my name really slowly in a singsong voice. “Why you embarrassed?”

Brad asked the question like a little boy searching for answers.

I just gritted my teeth and shook my head. Then Krista came back with a shit-load of feathers. She then untied my ankles and spread my legs wide and then retied them to my heavy dresser. She lied right between my legs, practically staring straight at my pussy. Brad ignored her, he was adamant to get me to tell him what he wanted to know.

Because of Brad’s body, I couldn’t see what Krista was going to do, but I had a good idea of what she’s going to do.

That’s when I felt it. Krista was feathering my pussy and without delay my pussy became wet as my arousal began to rise.

“Come on, Nikki. Tell me Kris won’t let you cum,” Brad teasingly whispered into my ear. My eyes widened and, since Brad was still leaning forward, I leaned my head up and was able to kiss him on the lips.

I shocked the hell out of him as I continued to giggle because of Krista’s feathering. Then I stunned him even more by begging him to fuck me. Without hesitation, Brad moved down and Krista moved out of the way. As Brad entered me, he started tickling and caressing my breasts while Krista attacked my feet. I was laughing like a hyena as I moaned and groaned. My love muscles tightened around Brad’s shaft and we both exploded. It was so intense I passed it.

I woke an hour later in Brad’s arms on the bed and Krista, with reddened cheeks and smile plastered on her face, was unconscious on the floor. I just smiled as I fell back asleep again. I knew this wouldn’t be the last tickling fun.

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back