• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Marlo Thomas/ That Girl

BigBrownEyes

2nd Level Red Feather
Most of you will probably remember seeing reruns of the old show "That Girl," with Marlo Thomas.

I remember seeing a very brief description in the TV guide of an episode that said something like "Because of her ticklish problem (whatever her name was) wants her husband to shave his mustache."

I didn't actually see it because I didn't get the channel at the time. Sounds like there's some definite tickle discussion in that episode. Marlo Thomas is still hot to this day.

Last time I saw her she was playing Rachel's mother on "Friends."

There was an episode where she got her toe stuck in a bowling ball,,, I don't know if that's in the mainstream list or not.

A guy tries to help her and puts slippery goop on her toe,,, and she goes into the ticklish routine,,,

Pretty nifty giggling for a regular TV show

Bowling Ball Scene...

Aren't you thinking of the Dick Van Dyke Show (Mary Tyler Moore), P50? Or was there really a similar scene on My Girl?

Thanks to TV Land, we may be able to get this captured someday!

Bandit

I've read about the "That Girl" scene on some lists, so I think it exists, though I've never seen it. If I'm not mistaken, on the Dick Van Dyke Show, MTM gets her big toe stuck in a bathtub faucet (and I believe I've watched it before), but there's no tickling in that episode.

The real story

Marlo Thomas got her big toe stuck in a bowling ball, Mary Tyler Moore got her toe stuck in a bathroom faucet. I don't remember any tickling in either show.

There was tickling in the That Girl episode.

She got her big toe stuck in a bowling ball. I think they were trying to put butter on her foot so the toe would slip out and she laughed, saying it tickled.

She also takes some pills during the episode that make her giggly, if you're into that sort of thing.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back