• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Recently Met Up With A Smashing Bloke

ticklishsize12s

TMF Poster
In the spirit of meeting like minded mates with a penchant for tickling women I recently met up with SmashTV in Westminster for a "how are you doing?" and a sharing of experiences.

Gotta say I felt a bit odd about it at first cos we both only swing one way haha but was pleasantly surprised at how chilled the whole thing was, we've met a couple of times since on a mate basis and have a good laugh about the love of tickling.

We're both up for meeting others on here so if anyone's interested we'd like to hear from you either here or on a PM. ALL are welcome and of course any women who'd like a friendly tickling with zero expectations will be treated very well indeed haha.

Hope to hear back from like minded folks of all walks of life, time flies so let's make the most of every moment.

All the best and keep laughing

Right back at ya, dude! It's odd discussing our favourite past-time while Central London walks on by, but it's all good, relaxed and chilled. As Kano says, if anyone else wants to join up for the discussion then please let us know. We're both friendly and have manners, so all are welcome.

Big shout to Kano for setting up the thread! :D

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

Wolfman28 let's get it going mate I'm hoping "the following" will grow.

As SmashTV says, friendly with manners makes the whole thing do able

Nice one Smash appreciated as always, and I know what you mean...having a laugh about tickling whilst the high flyers of the city stroll by unaware is quite something g haha.

Look forward to next time dude.

Although I live down south, I must admit to knowing quite a few watering holes in town to sit back, chill out and watch the world go by :)

Likewise mate, I'm the same, live out but enjoy the views in town - highlight of my week is coming in and living the dream haha

Although I live down south, I must admit to knowing quite a few watering holes in town to sit back, chill out and watch the world go by :)

I only really know the pubs around Westminster, although some others are on my radar; in my head, a pint should still cost around £2.80 maximum. If only!

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

Haha Smash if only Indeed matey...Don't you just hurt knowing now that a decent round can slam you for 50 squids, unfortunately they don't accept the mutated ones in the Thames anymore haha

The last time I was in the smoke, I bought 2 pints, it cost me over a tenner!

Was not amused lol

South of the river is my usual habitat :)

Haha I'd be amuseless as well ouch. I fell over the last time I had a double jack, 15 quid is just taking the piss.

I've got an office in Southwark so frequent the area pretty regular, project is in Westminster, travel in via Richmond so a few options there mate

I do like drinking in & around Victoria, but can get virtually anywhere on the old tube :)

Victoria sounds just as good bud, nowheres far in town so I'm pretty much open within reason of course lol

Victoria has not one but TWO Wetherspoons close to hand (one inside the station, the other just outside). Who cares if they're sterile, they're cheap!

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

I've used them both, fine establishments!

I also like the Iron Duke, in the corner, very quiet little boozer- slightly more pricey than spoones though

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back