• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Toms tickle time

Tickletomplease

Tom woke up in a room he was in a standing position he tried to move but couldn't his arms were shackled above his head he looked down and his feet were tied together and had been stripped down to his waist Tom started to panic and scream for help but no one came then the door opened and in came a dark figure and walked towards Tom. Tom tried to remember what happened but couldn't remember anything the dark figure stood right in front of him "What...What do you want who who are you ?" the dark figure just kept staring at him Tom was starting to shake with fear and then the dark figure walked right behind Tom Tom started screaming "Please let me go what ever I've done I'm sorry please pleeeaase let me go what do you want with me?!!!!!!!!" with that the person behind him whispered " I'm not going to hurt you I'm going to tickle you and tickle you and tickle you!!!!" Tom froze "Oh my god oooooooooooh nooooohoooooooooo please pleeeaase don't tickle me please let me go!!!!" with that Tom felt ten fingers started prodding his ribs Tom jumped and started laughing "NOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOO NOT MY RIIIIHIIIIIBSSSSSSS!!!!! " as tge fingers started exploring his very sensitive rib cage and sides Tom was shaking his head screaming for help but his screams were turning to laughter as the fingers started attacking Toms armpits and underarms "NOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOO HAHAHAHAHA WHHHYYY YOU DOOOOOIIIING THIS NNNNNNNN NNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOO HAHAHAHA HEHEHEHEAAAAAAAAAHAHA NOOOT THEEERE AHHHHHH NOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOO HAHAHAHA STOOOOHOP IIIIHIIIT PLEASE PLEEEAASE PLEEEAAAASSSEEE HAHAHAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!! " Tom was screaming for mercy as the fingers were spidering up and down his sides and armpits exploring every inch and then he felt the fingers starting to tickle the sides of his tummy which Tom lost control and started crying for mercy "PLEASE PLEEEAASE PLEEEAAAASSSEEE HAHAHAAAAAAAAAAA NOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOO HAHAHAHA HEHEHEHEAAAAAAAAAHAHA NOOOT THEEERE AHHHHHH NOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOO NOT MY TUUUUMMMMMYYYYYYY! !!!! " Toms tummy was soft and smooth with a shallow bellybutton the dark figure looked at Tom and smiled "Oh I do like a ticklish tummy!!! " and began tickling Toms lower tummy" Mmmmmmm so soft so smooth if you want to go to toilet Tom it won't stop me from tickling you into insanity !!!!"his fingers started slipping into Toms bellybutton Tom couldn't hold it any longer and wet himself "Oh dear Tom well now your bladder is empty COOCHIE COOCHIE COO OOOOOOOOOOOH YOUR VERY TICKLISH " Tom was thrashing about and crying out for it to stop "PLEASE PLEEEAASE PLEEEAAAASSSEEE HAHAHAAAAAAAAAAA NOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOO HAHAHAHAHA HEEEEEEYYY HAHAHAHA STOOOOHOP IIIIHIIIT HAHAHA NOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOO NOT MY BELLYBUTTON PLEASE PLEEEAASE PLEEEAAAASSSEEE HAHAHAAAAAAAAAAA NOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOO HAHAHAHA HEHEHEHEAAAAAAAAAHAHA NOOOT THEEERE AHHHHHH NOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOO NOT MY TUUUUMMMMMYYYYYYY!!!!! " the tickling suddenly stopped and the dark figure looked at Tom and said" I'll give you time to rest I still haven't finished with you yet"!!!!!!!!
Tom lifted his head sweat dripping off him as he saw the dark figure close the door and heard him walk away

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back