• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

"Tickled Pink" (Women of Wrestling) part 5 F/F wrestling/tickling

primetime

Verified
okay fans, it is time for the next episode of WOW. thanks for all the feedback, and i am glad you are enjoying the series so far. there is still a lot of story to tell, so sit back and enjoy! characters from WOW can be found at www.wowe.com Hollywood at www.webkitten.com Lana Star at www.absolutelana.com Sable at www.renamero.com

"Fans!!!! on today's show, you will see the WOW world title on the line as Lana Star defends her crown for the 1st time against the heavy metal maniac, Riot!!! plus much much more!!!!" Lee Marshall's voiceover went as the show opened up with pyrotechnics and the crowd went nuts.

BOOM BOOM vs THE DISCIPLINARIAN

The Disciplinarian made her way to the ring with a look of scorn on her face. her blond hair was tied back in a bun, her glasses sat on the tip of her nose, her mouth in a scowl. dressed in a purple top, with a black suit jacket, along with her spandex tights, and black boots, and clutching a yard ruler, she made it to the ring and grabbed a microphone. the crowd booed her and she just twisted her lips into a wry smile.

"Listen up you delinquents!!!! for weeks i have been ignored by the fans of WOW!! there has been so much unruly behavior. tonight, i will teach everyone a lesson as i have a surprise for you all. tonight, i send a message that the days of bad behavior will no longer go unpunished!! it is time for discipline!!! class dismissed!!!" she barked.

the peaceful sounding hula music blared through the loudspeakers as Boom Boom made her way to the ring. wearing her grass hula skirt, with purple shorts underneath, yellow boots and a purple top, Boom Boom smiled to the crowd as she walked the ramp. looking to move up in the rankings, Boom Boom knew she had to beat the Disciplinarian. as soon as she got into the ring, the Disciplinarian attacked. kicking and stomping at Boom Boom, the Disciplinarian had her reeling. she then clotheslined the bigger woman to the canvas. with a cocky smile, she then bounced off the ropes and delivered a legdrop. she casually covered Boom Boom as the referee made the count. 1......2.......KICKOUT!! The Disciplinarian snarled again and began to slap at the Polynesian woman. she then hoisted Boom Boom to her feet and whipped her off the ropes and delivered a dropkick. Boom Boom hit the canvas again with a thud. the Disciplinarian grabbed her ankle, then dropped the point of her elbow into Boom Boom's knee. Boom Boom yelled in pain. the Disciplinarian continued to twist Boom Boom's ankle and knee joint, trying to force her to submit. Ms. D (as she liked to be called sometimes) then tried to put a figure four leglock on Boom Boom, but as the Disciplinarian spun around, Boom Boom used her free leg to kick her in the butt and send the Disciplinarian flying across the ring. Ms. D didnt like that too much and tried to charge Boom Boom. Boom Boom lifted her leg and planted her boot right into the jaw of the Disciplinarian. the Disciplinarian fell to the canvas in pain. Boom Boom then dropped an elbow into Ms. D's chest. she went for the cover. 1........2......KICKOUT.

Boom Boom then scooped up the Disciplinarian and slammed her to the canvas. she then picked up the blond hair woman and slammed her again. this time she positioned the Disciplinarian's body by the ropes. Boom Boom then climbed to the second rope. it was time to deliver her finishing manuever. she leapt off the rope, about to splash the Disciplinarian through the canvas. but, the Disciplinarian rolled out of the way and Boom Boom hit the canvas, stomach first. the Disciplinarian stared at Boom Boom on the canvas. she wanted to really hurt Boom Boom. she then looked at the crowd and smiled. she grabbed Boom Boom's ankle and dragged her to the middle of the ring. she then began to unlace the large boots. she managed to get one boot untied, but Boom Boom retaliated by rolling over onto her back and legsweeping Ms. D. she looked down at her untied boot and smiled. the Disciplinarian ran to Boom Boom again, but Boom Boom scooped her up and prepared to powerslam her. she had a running start and nailed the powerslam. Ms D was reeling. she rolled around on the canvas and Boom Boom smiled. she looked at the crowd and began to wiggle her fingers. she was going to tickle the sourfaced Disciplinarian. she straddled her smaller opponent and peered into the Disciplinarian's eyes. Boom Boom then plunged her fingertips into Ms D's armpits. immediately she began to squrim.

"tickle tickle!!!" Boom Boom sang.

the Disciplinarian held in her laughter, but oh did it tickle!! she then reached her legs up and managed to get her ankles on Boom Boom's shoulders and push Boom Boom down to the mat. Boom Boom easily kicked out, but when she got up and charged the Disciplinarian, Ms D did a drop toe hold and Boom Boom hit her face on the canvas. the Disciplinarian was highly upset. she then went for her finisher. she put Boom Boom in position and nailed Boom Boom with the pedigree. Boom Boom was out. the Disciplinarian then shook her head and went towards Boom Boom's feet. she untied the other boot, then pulled both boots off. she then trapped Boom Boom's ankles between her strong thighs, with Boom Boom's sock covered soles facing up. she then pulled the socks off, exposing Boom Boom's barefeet. the Disciplinarian smiled. she stared at Boom Boom's size 10 feet. the soles were wide and the toes were short. the skin was smooth, with just a slight callous on the ball of the left foot. Ms D then stroked her nails along the soles of Boom Boom's feet, causing Boom Boom to giggle. then a snicker came out.

"...no....hehehehehehehe....dont....." Boom Boom giggled.

the Disciplinarian the raked her nails furiously over the tender soles, sending Boom Boom into hysterics. she tried pulling her feet away, but they were trapped between the Disciplinarian's thighs. her toes began to wiggle wildly and her feet spasmed. the Disciplinarian then went between the toes and Boom Boom's eyes bugged out. Ms D smiled as her nails zigzagged across the expansive sole. Boom Boom's body began to shake. finally she tapped out. her feet were way too ticklish tonight. she tapped and she tapped hard.

the bell rang and the referee raised the Disciplinarian's hand. she angrily grabbed a microphone and also began to take off her purple top. she pulled it off and beneath her purple top was a black, tWo shirt.

"that's right!!!! i am the newest member of the tWo!!!! hahahahaha!! like i said, the days of unruly behavior by the women of WOW will end!! now Boom Boom, you will learn a lesson. it is time for standards!!!!" the Disciplinarian announced to the shocked crowd. once again, she placed Boom Boom's ankles between her thighs and with a black ink pen, began to write "T......W.......O" over and over again across the soles of Boom Boom, sending the Polynesian woman into hysterics. soon, ink covered both soles and the Disciplinarian got up. the music of the NWO blared and she left the ring. the camera zoomed in on the twitching soles of Boom Boom withe letters "tWo" written all over both soles.

David Mclane sat back in his chair watching the monitor. he started shaking his head as he watched the Disciplinarian announce she is with the tWo and just finished torturing Boom Boom. the tWo just kept growing and growing....

"MCLANE!!!!!" a voice boomed in Mclane's office.

David Mclane turned around in his chair, only to find Ice Cold in his face. "Yes Ice Cold?"

"I WANT THAT BITCH SABLE IN THE RING TONIGHT!!!!" Ice Cold demanded.

"Look Ice Cold, i would love to, but she already has a match tonight against Paradise." Mclane replied.

"look, i dont care if she has a match with Paradise!! did you see what she did to me last week?!!! she humiliated me Mclane!!! she stripped me and tickled me places i really shouldnt be tickled!!" Ice Cold yelled.

Mclane smiled. "yeah, that was pretty cool...." he tried to say.

Ice Cold reached over and grabbed his shirt. "Look you sick pervert, i know you enjoy hearing how she tickled me and teased me, but i really want her. GIVE ME MY MATCH YOU DORK!!!" Ice Cold shouted in his face.

"Okay okay!!! how about next week?" Mclane told her.

"fine!!!!" Ice Cold then stormed out of the office.

Mclane sat back in his chair, straighening his shirt, then smiling over the thought of a naked Ice Cold.

Hollywood sat back in a chair as the Disciplinarian made her way into the tWo lockerroom. she smiled as the newest member of the tWo made her way through the room, hi fiving and hugging the other members.

"great job tonight Dis!!!! that was impressive. now maybe we can get some of those WOW chicks back into line..." Hollywood said, then winked.

"this was a great feeling for me. i am finally with a group of people who understand the meaning of harsh, strict discipline. i am just upset it took me this long to join." the Disciplinarian replied.

"what's important is that you are with us now. look around ladies, there's 9 of us now. looks like we will still be ruling this organization for a looooooooooong time to come. and soon enough, i will be the champion again." Hollywood told her group.

"that's right, tonight Lana Star will be victorious over Riot. i guarantee it!!!!" Chyna said with a huge smile.

"so now we get a look at another new member. Sable, are you ready?" Hollywood asked.

"I am ALWAYS ready. toodles!!" Sable said as she left the room.

Hollywood watched her leave and had a wry smile on her face. "she sure is something else....." she told the group.

PARADISE vs SABLE

Paradise made her way to the ring to a good ovation. she recently decided to work on tag team wrestling with her partner Farah, so they could have a shot at the tag titles. but now she was focused on beating a member of the tWo, Sable. dressed in her floral print top and shorts, with her green boots, she made it to the ring. Paradise is considered one of the more beautiful women in WOW, but her success has been lukewarm. tonight, she was determined to get a victory. she was very close to beating Hollywood when Hollywood was still champ, so her confidence was high. she waved to the crowd one more time, then waited for her opponent.

the music of the NWO blared and at the top of the ramp, Mystery appeared. then a figure stepped out of the shadows and it was Sable. dressed in a tight, black spandex tWo top that showed off her ample bosom, tight spandex short and black boots with black boot coverings, the former Playboy model made her way to the ring. with a cocky smile she strutted to the ring. tonight was her first match in WOW and she knew she had to make an impression. she knew Hollywood and the rest of the tWo would be watching. she knew the world was watching. she got into the ring and stared at Paradise. she had to make an example out of Paradise.

the bell rang and Sable simply strutted up to Paradise. Paradise didnt back down and both began talking trash. Sable then tried to slap Paradise, but Paradise blocked the attempt and nailed Sable with a punch to the jaw. reeling, Sable was stumbling backwards and Paradise grabbed her arm and clotheslined Sable. Sable quickly bounced back up, but was clotheslined again. she bounced back up and Paradise clotheslined her again. Sable got back up one more time and this time Paradise whipped Sable across the ropes and nailed her with a dropkick, sending Sable out of the ring. Sable slapped the arena floor in frustration as Mystery tried to console her. Paradise began to taunt Sable. Sable then slid under the bottom rope, only to be met by a kick by Paradise. clutching her side, Sable groaned in pain. this was not how the match was supposed to be going. Paradise then picked her up by the hair and then scooped her up, then slammed her to the canvas. Paradise then dropped a knee into Sable's chest, then went for the cover. 1.......2....KICKOUT. Sable got up and tried to charge Paradise, but was met by an amrdrag take down. Sable then got back up and charged again. Paradise simply ducked, then slapped Sable across the face. Sable's face stung from the blow and she staggered to the ropes. Paradise then clotheslined her over the top rope, sending Sable crashing to the arena floor. Paradise was pumped up.

Sable got up and was furious. she couldnt believe this was happening. she then climbed up on the ring apron and Paradise immediately met her there, the tried to suplex her back into the ring. as she hoisted Sable up, Mystery on the outside, grabbed her nakle and pulled, causing Paradise to drop Sable on top of her. the referee made the count. 1.....2...KICKOUT. as Paradise tried standing up, Sable nailed her with a well placed kick to the face. Paradise was reeling. Sable then picked her up and threw her into a corner. she then began to chop at Paradise's chest, causing the crowd to chant "WOOOOOOOO" with every chop. Paradise was slumping down in the corner when Sable began to poke at her belly, causing her to giggle. Sable kept poking and Paradise kept giggling. Sable then planted her foot into Paradise's gut, causing Paradise to slump down in the corner. Sable then strutted around the ring. Sable then pulled the ref in front of her as Mystery began to grab and tickle Paradise's ribs. Paradise began to laugh out loud as Mystery kept tickling her sides. Sable had the referee distracted, and Mystery continued her tickling. finally the referee turned around and Mystery stopped. Sable chuckled some more. she remembers tape of Paradise and knew she was extremely ticklish. she then grabbed Paradise's ankles and dragged the exhausted woman to the middle of the ring. she tried to put the figure four leglock on, but Paradise countered and put Sable into a small package pinning manuever. 1........2.......KICKOUT. Sable kicked out and quickly pounced on Paradise. she began punching and slapping at the beautiful Polynesian woman. she then picked up Paradise by the hair, scooped her up and slammed her. she then went to Paradise's boots and began to unlace them. she managed to get them unlaced then pulled the boots off. tossing them outside the ring, she then peeled the socks off, revealing Paradise's feet. she then took it a step further and pulled off Paradise's floral print shorts, leaving her in a thong. Sable smiled as she twirled the shorts on her finger, then tossed them out of the ring. she flipped Paradise onto her stomach, and stared at Paradise's rear end. she swatted it hard and Paradise realized she was half naked!!!

Paradise's eyes grew big in embarrasment. she tried hiding herself in a corner, but Sable grabbed an ankle and dragged her back to the middle of the ring. clutching the ankle, Sable stared down at the sole of Paradise and laughed. she ran a fingernail along the sole and Paradise squealed. Sable then tickled the big toe and Paradise squealed again. Sable then let go of the ankle and grabbed Paradise by the hair. she then kicked Paradise in the midsection and positioned Paradise into a powerbomb ready position. she stared at Paradise's jiggling buns, then gave it a hard smack. she then hoisted Paradise up and then powerbombed her to the canvas. Paradise was hurting. Sable then laughed at her victim. she rolled Paradise over onto her stomach, crossed her ankles, then folded her legs against her butt. Sable then sat on the shins and began to touch Paradise's bare feet. she started to tickle the soft, tender ticklish soles of Paradise and the reaction was priceless.

"NNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA!LEAVE MY FEET AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ALONE!!!!!!"

Sable fingers danced across the soles and Paradise's feet wiggled wildly. Sable's fingers made their way into the soft undersides of the toes and Paradise roared like a banshee. Sable kept tickling and admired these well kept feet. the toes were long, the soles were soft and the nails were perfectly trimmed. she enjoyed watching the feet wiggle, trying to avoid her tickling fingers. she grabbed ahold of the big toe and pulled it back. she then ran her finger along the taut sole and Paradise screamed. Paradise's head then fell to the canvas and she just laughed and laughed. she just laid there, humiliated. her feet were being tickled and she was stripped of her shorts. she then felt Sable fingers stroke her inner thigh. her eyes bugged out. she hated being tickled there!!! Sable managed to position herself where she could reach down and tickle Paradise's inner thighs, but the camera couldnt tell what she was doing. she knew Paradise could orgasm from her inner thighs being tickled and she wanted to exploit this fact. Paradise felt the nails, slowly stroke her inner thigh and felt the throes of an orgams forming. she felt Sable's hand tickle her foot, while the other hand tickled her thighs. soon, an orgasm ripped through Paradise's body, unknown to the fans in the arena and at home, but Sable knew it. Paradise's body shuddered and she knew she had Paradise right where she wanted. she then used both hands and tickled to soles of Paradise's vulnerable bare feet. Paradise screamed in laughter. her body was really sensitive now. she then tapped out. she couldnt take it anymore. Sable kissed the tip of her big toe, then let her go. Paradise laid there and Sable planted her foot on Paradise's butt, as the referee announced her the winner.

then the crowd began to rise to it's feet. Ice Cold made her way through the crowd and finally got into the ring. Mystery was yelling for Sable to turn around. when Sable turned around she was met with a punch from Ice Cold. Ice Cold then tackled Sable and began to punch wildly at Sable. when Mystery tried to get in the ring, Ice Cold got up off of Sable and then speared Mystery. the crowd went nuts. Ice Cold turned towards Sable, but Sable had gotten out of the ring and so did Mystery. Ice Cold yelled and pointed at the two, urging them to get back into the ring. Sable simply smiled, then winked, then walked back up the ramp. Ice Cold stayed in the ring, pacing furiosly. she really wanted a piece of Sable. her time was soon to come.

Terri Gold walked through the hallway, when she bumped into Jungle Grrl. the two stared at each other. Terri then reached out her hand. Jungle Grrl simply stared at her.

"Jungle Grrl, i want to thank you for....." Terri tried saying.

"No problem." Jungle Grrl replied.

"thank you. i know we've had our differences in the past but i-" Terri tried saying.

"look Terri, dont worry about it. You're welcome...." Jungle Grrl then walked away.

Terri stood there and watched as Jungle Grrl left. she knew that it wasnt going to be the last time they would see each other. she smiled then walked away.

UP NEXT: LANA STAR vs RIOT!!!!!!

okay fellas, how was this one? like i said, there is still more story to come. like JR from WWE likes to say, "business is picking up!!" feedback welcomed.

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back