• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Toms tickle time part two

Tickletomplease

Tom was still in the dark room still shaking from what happened earlier sweat was still dripping from his body Tom heard footsteps "Please please let it be someone to help me!!!!" the door opened and to Toms horror two people in black walked in Tom began to cry and scream "PLEEEAASE PLEEEAAAASSSEEE NOOOO MORE PLEASE LET ME GO! " both of them walked towards Tom one went behind him the other grabbed a chair and sat down starring at Toms quivering waist and tummy "Oh Tom did you have a nice rest now I've been wondering something I wonder what you taste like??? " with that Tom saw the man lick his lips Tom froze and closed his eyes then he felt ten fingers start to tickle his sides Tom burst into laughter "HAHAHAHAHA NOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOO HAHAHAHAHA HEEEEEEYYY HAHAHAHA HEHEHEHEAAAAAAAAAHAHA NOOOT THEEERE AHHHHHH NOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOO NOT MY SIIIIDES NOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! " and then Tom felt a licking sensation on his tummy Tom was screaming thrashing begging for mercy as he felt the tougne enter his bellybutton "NOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOO HAHAHAHA HEHEHEHEAAAAAAAAAHAHA NOOOT THEEERE AHHHHHH NOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOO NOT MY BELLYBUTTON PLEASE PLEEEAASE PLEEEAAAASSSEEE NOOOO HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHA HEEEEEEYYY HAHAHAHA HEHEHEHEAAAAAAAAAHAHA NOOOT THEEERE AHHHHHH NOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOO HAHAHAHAHA WHHHYYY YOU DOOOOOIIIING THIS NNNNNNNN NNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOO HAHAHAHA STOOOOHOP IIIIHIIIT PLEASE PLEEEAASE PLEEEAAAASSSEEE NOOOO HAHAHAHA HEHEHEHEAAAAAAAAAHAHA!!!!! " " You have the softest skin Tom and such a smooth bellybutton !!!!" as he blew a raspberry on Toms tummy and started tickling the sides of his tummy Tom was screaming as his sides tummy and bellybutton were being tickled without mercy as tge fingers moved from his sides to his armpits and underarms "NOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOO HAHAHAHA HEHEHEHEAAAAAAAAAHAHA NOOOT THEEERE AHHHHHH NOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOO HAHAHAHAHA WHHHYYY MEEEEE HAHAHAHAHA NOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOO HAHAHAHA HEHEHEHEAAAAAAAAAHAHA NOOOT THEEERE AHHHHHH NOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOO HAHAHAHAHA WHHHYYY MEEEEE HAHAHAHAHA NOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOO HAHAHAHA STOOOOHOP IIIIHIIIT PLEASE PLEEEAASE PLEEEAAAASSSEEE NOOOO ARRRRRRGGGGGHHHHHHHHH HAAAAAAATE BEING TICKLED NOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOO HAHAHAHA HEHEHEHEAAAAAAAAAHAHA!!!!!" Tom started to blank out his body was going limp as the tickling started to get less and less the two men stood facing Tom he was still laughing as the tickling sensation was still moving all over his body Tom felt his restraints being taken off and was put on a bed one of the men left the room the other whispered "You better hope someone rescues you!!" as he then closed tge door as Tom layed there curled up in a ball hoping he would be free someday.

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back