• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Taratania II */ff

Double T

TMF Master
Part two (Finished)

The birds chased the girls all the way back to the ship, before veering off in another direction. Maria and Bobbi watched then fly off, smiling.
"Well." said Bobbi. "Now what?"
"I think we should change." replied Maria, gesturing at the ragged remnants of their jumpsuits.
"Do we have anything else to wear, besides our space suits?" Bobbi asked.
"Yes," Maria said. "there are some basic surival kits on board. I believe there is clothing in those."
"Then let's get to it, before it gets dark" said Bobbi, climbing up the ladder.
"What does it matter if it's dark?' Maria asked. "We have enough reserve power to keep the ships lights running for years."
"I don't want to sleep in this tin can another night!" stated Bobbi. "Especially when we have these fresh, wide open places. We can bed down right here."
"Oh...yes...right" Said Maria. While she would never admit it to anyone, Maria had alway been a little afraid of the dark, and the thought of facing it, on a strange planet was making her very nervous.
"So," Bobbi said. "you coming?"
"Yes, right behind you." Maria replied.
Twenty minutes later, the two women emerged from the star crusier wearing outfits that consisted of dark blue shorts, and what looked like sports bras.
When you said 'basic survival" you should have emphsised the basic part!" Bobbi said, giggling at the outfits.
"I still can't believe there was no footwear of any kind aboard" Maria said.
"That doesn't matter." Bobbi told her. "I like going barefoot, and I think Tara likes it, too!"
Clouds that had been covering the late afternoon sun, suddedly broke, and light showered down on both women.
"See?" Bobbi said, giggling again.
"All right, I guess it's no big deal." Maria relented. "Now let's go gather some of that fruit, and get something to eat! I'm famished!"
"Me, too!" aggreed Bobbi. "Being tickled gives me an appetite!"

As it turned out. Maria hand't needed to be concerned about the darknes. Taratania had three moons, one pale pink, one a shade of mauve, and the third bright yellow, looking like giant party baloons in the sky. Along with the stars, there had plenty of light as she and Bobbi had lain on their blankest from the ship, and drifted off to sleep. Now it was morning. Maria awoke first, stretching herself. 34 years old and 5'11", she was a stunningly beautiful latina woman. Tan complexion, Long, dark brown hair, and eyes to match. At 137 pounds, she was well muscled (As star explorers had to be.), and prided herself on keeping phisically fit. She glanced over at Bobbi, who was still asleep. She was not as tall as her captain, but still a respectical 5'8", short, blonde curly hair, and ice blue eyes that Maria sometimes felt were seeing more than what her scanners were reading. Also 34, (Although both of them could easily pass as 24) she and Maria had been friends since they entered the academy together, and by pulling a few strings, Maria had managed to have Bobbi team up with her on this deep space mission. Smiling now, Maria quietly crawled over to where Bobbi was lying, and let the tips of her fingers glide lightly and slowly over the bare soles of the lieutennant's feet. Bobbi giggled softly in her sleep. Maria slid her fingers a little faster, and Bobbi giggled a little louder.
'This girl could sleep during an alein invasion' thought Maria as she continued teasing her friend. The morning mist suddenly broke, and the sun beamed warmly down. The light made Bobbi stir, and she woke up laughing.
Heeheeheehahahahahahaha! Maria! " Bobbi squealed, wriggling her toes wildy. "What are you dooohoohoohooing?!"
"Just a little payback for yesterday." Maria replied, noticing that Bobbi made no attempt to pull her feet away.
"Hahahahahahaha! But that was Heeheeheeheehee! for your own good Ohhhhh hahahahahahahahaaha! so the vines would releeeeeeeeeease you! Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha!" Bobbi howled.
"Well, you seemed to be having an awfully good time helping out!" Maria said, stopping. "Besides, it's time to get up anyway."
O.K. O.K. I'm up! I'm up! Heeheehee!" giggled Bobbi, still feeling the after effects of the tickling. and, by the way, thanks for cleaning up last night."
Maria looked puzzled.
"Didn't YOU clean up last night" She asked Bobbi.
"Not me," Bobbi said, "You don't suppose....."
"Visitors?" finished Maria. "One of those lower animal forms you scanned?"
"Must have been." responded Bobbi. "They have to eat too, I guess. As long as it's not us!"
"Think they'll be back?" said Maria, glancing around.
"We could leave out our breakfast remains, and see what happens." suggested Bobbi.
"Sounds like a plan, and speaking of breakfast..." said Maria.
Half an hour later, there was a small pile if skins, and cores of the planet's various fruits and vegetables near the spot where the two astronauts had slept. Maria and Bobbi had concealed themselves at the edge of the woods nearby to observe. Suddenly, they heard a small rustling sound from the other side of the clearing.
"Here it comes." Maria whispered.
"It" actually tuned out to be "They", as four little white balls of fur rolled toward the pile of remains, and began feeding.
"Readings, lieutennant." Maria said.
"Hmmm. Interesting." said Bobbi, squinting into her scanner. "I've never seen anything quite like EEEEEEEEEEEE!"
Several vines had come up from behind Bobbi, wrapped around her waist, and gently pulled her back against a large tree. Maria soon followed.
"Now what?" Maria cried as other vines decended from the trees, wrapping around their wrists, and hoisting their arms high up above their heads.
"Looks like Tara wants to have some more fun!" said Bobbi, smiling broadly, as even more vines rose from the ground, circled the ankles of each girl's extended legs, pinning them to the ground. The little furballs, hearing the comotion, rolled over to both women, stopping inches from their heels.
"Those little things must have teeth." muttered Maria.
"I'm sure." agreed Bobbi. "But Tara hasn't hurt us yet, and if these things were dangerous, they could have gotten us last night as we slept."
The four furry creatures then rolled themselves right up against the heels of both ladies, and started to vertically elongate, until Maria and Bobbi could see a litle white puff just past their toes. Four long apendages then extended from the furballs bodies, wrapping themselves just above the women's ankles, and under the toes on top of their feet, in a snug, but not overly tight version of a bear hug. Then each fluffy white puff was acented with two spots of blue.
"Oh, look, Maria!" said Bobbi. "They have blue eyes!"
"It wouid seeem so." Maria said, wondering what the furballs would do next. She didn't have long to wait.
"Thats so cute heeheeheeheeheeheehee!" giggled Bobbi, as the furballs slowly started moving their bodies slightly up and down against her bare soles.
"That's not so bad." Maria said, smiling. "It's kind of like a massage."
No sooner had the words passed the captain's lips, than the furballs seemed to grow many, much thinier apedages fron their undersides, and started wriggling wildly against the girl's feet.
"HeeheeheeHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA!" exploded Bobbi, wriggling her toes. Maria tried biting her lip to keep silent (She still wasn't exactly sure how she felt about this surpise tickling thing). That stategy quickly failed, as the sensations overwhelmed her.
"HAAHAAHAAAHAHAAHA! OH! OH! HEEHEEHEEHEEHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAAAA!" she burst out, pulling on the vines that held her securely in place.
"Does it HAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! still feel like HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAA! HEEHEEHEEHEHEHEE! a massage? HEEHEEHEEHEEHEE! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!" Bobbi managed to gasp between delighted peals of laughter.
"NOOOOOOOOOOO! HAHAHAHAHAHAHHOOHOHOHOHOHOHHAHAHHAHAHAHA! it doesn't! HAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAAHHAAHAAAHHAAAHAHAHA!" Maria howled back. Even with her doubts about the surpise "attacks", she could no longer tell herself that she wasn't enoying this.
The furballs kept the two women on the edge of hysterics for the next three minutes. When Bobbi and Maria though they could take no more, the tickling stopped. Both girls continued to giggle for a bit.
"Heeheehee! Oh! Oh! that was NICE!" said Bobbi, a few tears of laughter running down her flushed cheeks.
"Not heeheehee bad!" agreed Maria.
"Did you notice how thay stopped tickling just before it got too intense?" Bobbi asked, using her head to gesture to the creatures that still held on to thier feet.
"I did" replied Maria. "but I don't think they're done yet." Maria secretly hoped there would be more. It was if Bobbi read her mind.
"You'd like that, wouldn't you?' she giggled.
"And you wouldn't?" Maria came back.
"I never said that!" Bobbi replied.
Just then, several thin vines dropped from the tree, seemed to come to life, and started tickling Bobbi under her arms.
"HAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA! *gasp* AHH HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAH!"
Maria grinned, even thoughshe suddenly felt a little left out. "Better be careful what you wish for!" she said.
"HAHHAHAHHHAHHAHAAHHAAHHAHA! This is HAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHHAHA! what I was HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHA! wishing for! HAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAHHAHAHHAAHHAAHAHAAAAAA!"
Maria turned her attention back to the furballs that were still clinging to her feet.
"Hey there, little guys!" she greeted them. Two pairs of little blue dots apeared,and pointed in the direction of her voice.
"Would you...um...that is..." Maria faltered. Then glancing at Bobbi, and seeing the how much she was enjoying herself, steeled her resolve.
"Would you little guys tickle me again?" Maria asked.
The creatures smiled at her, revealing little rows of teeth rounded at the end, looking like short little fingers.
"Hey, Bobbi! They do have teeEEEEEEEEEEEE! HAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHOHOHOHOHOHOHOIHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAAHA!" Maria laughed, as the furballs started wriggling their apendages again, this time, also putting her toes, one by one, into their mouths, and gently running their ronded teeth against her toepads, and licking between them.
"HOHOHOHOHOHOOHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAAAHA! NO LICKING! NO LICKING!" Maria cried out reflexively. She really DIDN'T want them to stop. The furballs seemed to know this, and continued happly licking away.
"HAHAHHAHAAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAAAHAHHAHAHAAHAHHA! OH! OH! OH! HAHHAHAHAAAHAHHAHAAHAHHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAAAHAHA!" Maria kept on laughing loudly, as Bobbi, getting a rest from the vines, watched on in amusement.
Just when Maria thought she couldn't stand another second, the furballs stopped. Then they, and the ones still attatched to Bobbi's feet, wave both women's toes what could be defined as a kiss, detached themseles, shrank back into little round shapes, and rolled away. The vines holding Bobbi then released her, but Maria's didn't budge.
"Hey, Tara!" said Maria. "What about me?"
"I think" Bobbi said, sliding up next to Maria. "that Tara wants me to have some fun! Right, Tara?"
A cloud that had been covering the sun moved off, leting the light shine through.
"See there!" Bobbie giggled. "That's what she wants!"
"But didn't you just have fun?" Maria asked her, puzzled.
"We mean the kind of fun you had this morning!" Bobbi said, reaching over and slowly tickling Maria under her arms.
"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHOHOHOHOHOHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHHAA! BOBBIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII! HAHAHHAAHAHHAAHAHHAHHAAAHHHAHAHAHAHA" shrieked Maria, caught completely off gaurd.
"Tara was going to ticke your underarms next." explained Bobbi, never stopping her stroking. "But you got impatient and asked the puff-puffs to tickle you before she was through with me."
"How HAHAHAHHHAHAHHAHAAHHAAHAHAHHAHAHAAH! could you possibly HOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO! know that?" HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAH!"
"I just do." Bobbi said, matter-of-factly.
"But HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAAAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHA! I got tickled just HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAAHA! as much as youuuuuuuuuu! HAHAHAHHAHAAAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAHAAHAHAHAHAAAHAHA!" Maria howled.
"But not here!" said Bobbi, dancing her fingertips in Maria's soft hollows. "You had fun tickling my feet this morning, didn't you? Tara didn't stop you, did she?"
"But HOHOHOHOHOHOHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! that was payback HAHHAHAHAAAHAHHAHHAAHAHAHA! AHHHHHHHHH! HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAAAHA! for tickling my feet when HAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAAHA! the birds got me! HAHAHHAAAHHAAHHAHAAAAHHAHAHAAAHAHHAAHA!"
"Exactly!" Bobbi replied. "And now it's my turn again! Cootchie, coo, captain!"
After a few more minutes, The vines holding Maria withdrew, and Bobbi knew it was time to stop.
"Oh! Oh! Ohhhhhhh! heehee!" groaned Maria.
"You O.K.? " Bobbi asked.
"Oh sure," Maria replied." "Just a little tired. And thirsty! Didn't you say thre was fresh water on this plan...er..um..Tara?"
"I did." said Bobbi, reaching ou a hand to help Maria up. "About half a mile in that direction, where the sun rose, so I guess we could call it east."
"Good!" said Maria. We can fill some canisters for drinking water."
"And no more stupid sonic showers!" Bobbi said, obviously pleased.
"Yes." agreed Maria. "After all that physical exertion, we couls use a good washing off!"
Bobbi bolted off, giggling. "Race you!" she called back.
Maria sprinted after her. "Do you know what I'm going to do when I catch you?!" she shouted to the giggling lieutanant.
Bobbi knew.
The End.

Stay tuned for the exciting (?) part three "Water, water everywhere"

Last edited:
Nice Story

Even if it was a little short. Plus, Tara really didn't get to do anything. Don't worry, I've had my times when my stories came out short and weak, but just come back strong, and you'll be alright. I like the premise and the charactors (even if they are a little old for my tastes.) Just my useless input.

They may be 34, but as physically fit as they are, they look 24. Hey, I'll put that in. As for being short, I was just taking a break. I'm still working on it, but thanks for the feedback!

O.K. All done! So I cant spell, and my punctuation is questionable at best, but it's an easy read,kind of an amusing aspect, and I hope you enjoy it.

"May the good Lord take a likin' to ya, and blow you up real soon!"

Splendiferous!!!

I really, really liked this section. The furballs were so cool, (espcially after they reminded me of some furry friend.) I think I can guess what happens at the water, and I am definetely looking forward to it. As soon as I can, I'll post your story at my site.

Wonderful contribution.

What's New

4/17/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you updated on where and wehn people are planning to meet up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back