• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

WWE Eva Marie tickle story

RickyN

TMF Regular
*I haven’t written anything in a while but got inspired to write a story recently so I thought why not. For anybody interested I’ve previously written stories involving AJ Lee, Kaitlyn and Natalya. AS always feedback is encouraged and thanks to anybody that takes the time to read this.

“If you did that during a match I’d hit you for real” screamed Paige at Eva Marie. Paige had agreed to help Eva train and develop her wrestling ability; she hadn’t envisioned how difficult it would be. She wasn’t particularly close to Eva but when the red head had asked her for help she couldn’t say no as she thought Eva was finally becoming serious about her craft and not just a part of the roster so that she could be seen on reality TV. So far however, all this task had proved to be for Paige was stressful and infuriating. “We’ve been doing this every day for 2 weeks now and you have picked up NOTHING, and to top it off you’re not even trying” Paige was livid. “Eva Marie was taken aback and for once was left speechless. Paige took a deep breath and tried to calm herself, “OK, I’m going to help you with a couple basic moves which I would advise to really pay attention to and then we’re done for the day because I really can’t take much more of this” Eva Marie had finally had enough of Paige’s aggression towards her “You know what Paige? Maybe the reason I haven’t picked up anything is because you’re a bad teacher, and I’m sick of your bitchy attitude towards me so why don’t you just leave now” This only angered Paige more “You know what? If you feel that strongly about me why don’t we have a real wrestling match right now in this ring, lucky for you though there’s nobody here to see you embarrass yourself in a real fight with me” Paige was making reference to the fact that they trained in a private ring so nobody could see Eva wrestle as she felt more comfortable training that way. Eva screamed and lunged for Paige.

Paige was in her usual ring gear as that’s how she felt most comfortable training, Eva Marie was in skinny black wrestling tights, a tight white t-shirt that only covered her breasts and left her stomach exposed and black sneakers with white ankle socks as the two came colliding together. What started as the pair rolling around the ring aimlessly quickly led to Paige putting Eva on her back and pinning her arms to her side with her knees by sitting on Eva’s hips. Paige then began to mock Eva “Look at you; you don’t want to be a wrestler! Your only her for the fame and you only care about how pretty you look and how toned your body is” with that Paige gave a couple of swift pokes to Eva’s exposed stomach. Eva let out a couple of giggles and quickly wished she hadn’t “something funny Eva?” Paige queried and poked Eva again this time causing more giggles. A mischievous smile crept across Paiges face. “You’re not ticklish Eva are you” “No of course n-AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA” Eva was interrupted by Paiges fingers repeatedly digging into her incredibly toned and ticklish stomach. Eva began kicking like crazy and shaking her head but she couldn’t do anything to shake Paige off of her “Looks like somebodys lying” Paige delighted and continued to wiggle her fingers between Eva’s sides and stomach, her hands moving from just above Eva’s sensitive hips to right under her breasts and the red head was helpless to do anything about it as she was unable to unpin her arms from her sides due to the strength of Paiges legs. “HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAPLEASESTOPHAHAHAHAHICANTBREATHEHAHAHAHA” Eva was being tortured and had never experienced anything like this since she was a child and her parents would pin her down and tickle her. Thankfully for her at that moment Paige stopped “Well we can’t have you passing out on me now can we? Not when we’re about to have so much fun” teased Paige “please…..no more……I’m sorry…..I’ll do anything….just no more tickles” Eva pleaded as her chest heaved up and down gasping for air, her stomach still tingling from the tickling sensation that had gone through her body. “Well if you had of listened when I tried to teach you you wouldn’t be in this predicament now would you crumpet?” The Norwich native asked. “Now cheer up” and with that Paige began to lightly scratch at Eva’s neck and the immobile red head lost it with laughter “HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAPLEASEHAHAHAHADONT” Eva’s head began flailing from left to right at an alarming rate even Paige was surprised at how ticklish Eva’s neck was “watch you don’t give yourself concussion there sweetie” Paige teased as she quickly moved her fingertips up and down Eva’s neck “STOPHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAYOUBITCHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA” tears began to fill Eva’s eyes and she was becoming disorientated from how quickly her head was involuntarily moving side to side in an effort to avoid the tickling, her pretty face now matted with sweat. “Wow if that how ticklish your neck is I cant wait to see how ticklish your feet are” “NOHAHAHAHANOTHAHAHAHMYHAHAHAHFEEETHAHAHAH”

With that Paige quickly stopped tickling Eva’s neck and flipped her over to her stomach and pinned Eva’s arms to her side once more whilst sitting on the Eva’s behind. “Paige……I am……so sorry………please……let me go…..”Eva pleaded with tears in her eyes, her chest was on fire from all of her heavy breathing. “It’ll be all over soon I promise” Paige said sarcastically with a devious twinkle in her eye. Paige then dug her claws into Evas hamstring which once again got Eva into hysterical laughter “OK honestly Eva you are one of the most ticklish people I have ever seen” and she meant it, there wasn’t a spot on Eva’s legs that she couldn’t dig into without making Eva explode into laughter “ENOUGHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAI’VEHADHAHAHAHAHAHENOUGH” “I haven’t even got to your feet yet so I don’t think you’ve had enough” Paige dug a finger into the back of Eva’s kneecap sending her foot towards Paige in reflex, Paige then caught Eva’s ankle and began swiftly pulling off Eva’s right shoe and quickly through it out of the ring, she then shifted her attention to the left leg and repeated the process and quickly left Eva in her thin white ankle socks. Paige then switched positions swiftly and slithered down to Eva’s feet and locked her ankles between her legs leaving the redheads feet at Paiges mercy.
“Please….not…my feet….anything but my feet” Paige could hear the desperation in Eva’s voice but felt remorseless, this is what she gets for wasting my time thought Paige. Paige ran a solitary finger down Eva’s socked foot and saw her whole body stiffen “Well you wont be needing these socks anymore, they’ll only get in the way” “Paige….please don’t do this…I am sorry…I’ll do anything” but her pleas fell on deaf ears as she felt her socks being quickly stripped from her feet leaving them bare and vulnerable. Paige slowly began exploring every inch of Eva’s foot, she traced her fingers from her heels to her sole to beneath her toes and each part brought about convulsive laughter “HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA” Eva had given up on begging, she had no energy to even attempt to break free, she was becoming limp and she knew she was trapped “HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA” the red heads torturous screams could be heard echoing the empty gym. Eva’s nails were painted red to match her hair and she quickly found Paige’s fingers in between her toes, she couldn’t believe what was happening, what had started as a regular training session had turned into her worst nightmare, she had been pinned down and was being tickled relentlessly by someone who was showing absolutely no mercy and her feet, her most ticklish spot on her body were being put through a torture the likes of which she had never experienced. She could only lay on the mat helpless, glistening with sweat as a hot ticklish mess. “Are you ready for the finale?” Paige asked but Eva couldn’t answer, she had no strength to talk or even kick. Paige then dug all her fingers into Eva’s arches and furiously moved them up and down Eva’s feet. However Paige didn’t experience anymore thrashing, all of the energy had been drained instead Evas ankles twitched from side to side and her toes curled up and uncurled but her body had stopped trying to fight the ticklish torment she was enduring. Another thing that took Paige by surprise was that Eva’s laughter had gone from convulsive to almost silent, it could still be heard and was continuous but there was no intensity to it and it was the most beautiful sound Paige had ever heard “hahahahahahahahaha” there was no pleading no begging no echoing laughs just almost silent ones “hahahahahahahahah” was all that could be heard as Eva’s slender feet curled and flexed but couldn’t escape the tickling. Every part of Eva’s body had given up. Just as she thought she would black out the tickling stopped, Paige simply stood up and walked out of the ring but before leaving the gym shouted back “Training tomorrow morning, and if I don’t see a dramatic improvement I think you know whats going to happen” and with that she exited the gym.

Eva lay motionless on the mat gasping for air, the soles of her feet still tingling, before she eventually fell asleep in the middle of the ring, too exhausted to move.

A pretty nice story - I like the idea. Just those HAHAHAHAs are so unnecessary. They kill all the fun.

I appreciate the feedback and I'll be sure to fix it next time, thanks for reading!

This was cool. Hope to see more of your wrestling tickle fics soon. And I wanted to suggest something: if you ever saw how Paige does her submission finisher, you could find a way for her to really torture someone's sides!

Please do one with Sasha Banks. She is just the hottest thing ever :D

Hell yeah! Let's see how ticklish the Bo$$ is!

As well as the other NXT girls, especially Charlotte's BIG feet! So ironic that those girls based around submission moves would be literally tickled INTO submission!

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back