• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Bakery (mm/f)

TicklingDuo

3rd Level Yellow Feather
THE BAKERY

by Ann

Betty was a large, middle aged woman. She lived just around the corner from the neighborhood bakery. Every morning, she would come in to get pastries for breakfast. She'd followed the same routine for several years.

Glenn and Louise owned the family bakery and enjoyed most of their regular customers. But, they did not enjoy Betty. Every time she came in, she had to complain about something. In the years that she'd been coming, she'd never once cracked a smile. She seemed lonely and very unhappy. They had often discussed how badly they felt for her and how they wished that there were something that they could do to help her enjoy life and learn to laugh.

One day, around Easter time, Betty had come in as usual. Besides her usual pastries, she had asked for something special. She was to have company for Easter dinner and wanted a banana cream pie to serve for desert. Because the bakery was so popular, she figured that she'd better give them some extra notice to be sure they could get it done for her. Having been told that there would be no problem, she simply stated, "Well, I should hope not!" and left.

Louise shook her head. "Poor, unhappy woman!", she sighed. Glenn wasn't so charitable. "I think she likes being unhappy! She's doing it to herself.", he said. Louise dismissed his comment as coming from frustration and didn't offer any reply.

For the next two weeks, every time Betty came in, she would ask about her pie order. "You aren't going to forget on me, now. Are you?!", she would bellow. Louise would gently reassure her and smile. But, Glenn was growing more and more annoyed at the woman's perpetual complaining attitude. "One of these days, I'm going to teach her a lesson!", he exclaimed after she left on a particularly tense morning.

The day before Easter, Betty came in to pick up her pie. She was nervous about her visitors' impending arrival, since she rarely had any company, and was in rare form. Louise was in the back, working on some last minute orders, leaving Glenn alone in the front to deal with the customers.

"Well, I'm here for my pie.", Betty bellowed as soon as she got through the door. "And it had better be good! I'm a regular customer, after all. Heck, with all the money I spend in this place you should give it to me for free!" Glenn rolled his eyes at the continued attitude. He'd been up half the night getting things ready for the extra orders he'd have being picked up today. The last thing he wanted was to listen to Betty.

Glenn continued waiting on his other customers, leaving Betty to wait her turn. "Come on, hurry up! I haven't got all day, you know!", she complained. The line of customers in front of her, most of them used to her complaining spirit, didn't grace her with a look or response. But, two young men near the head of the line looked at one another, then at Glenn. The one young man leaned in towards Glenn and asked, "Doesn't she EVER smile?!" Glenn simply shook his head, stating, "I doubt she remembers how...if she ever knew."

As Betty continued her running monologue, the two young men were whispering back and forth to one another. As they listened to Betty's constant string of complaints, they grew more and more silly. Finally, one of them turned and yelled, "Hey, lady, don't you know how to smile?!" Betty was taken aback by the question and began a new string of complaints.

The two young men had had enough of her complaining and decided to take action. They excused themselves from their place in line and walked back to where Betty was standing, one on either side of her. "I see that the answer to my question is no.", said the young man who'd spoken before.

Betty simply glared at the two. They looked at her, then at one another. "Well, lady, I think it's high time you LEARNED how to smile!" With that comment, one grabbed her arms, pulling them behind her back. The other grinned and began poking her in the belly. "Come on, smile!", he kept saying.

But all Betty did was yell. "You get your hands off of me or I'll call the police!", she bellowed.

"Awww, come on!", they said, poking her again and again. After a short time, they realized that she would need more persuasion than a simple poke. So, they started in on her with more passion, savagely tickling her belly and ribs.

Betty yelled and yelled. "AAAAAAAHHH! Get away from me!", she said. "Somebody get them off of me!" But, the customers were all enjoying the site of this nasty woman finally having a reason to yell.

"Come on, just a little smile?", said the young man. With that, he picked up the pace on a spot he'd found that really seemed to make her jump.

"AAAAAAAAAHHH!!!", Betty screamed. "Stop it! Stop it! Stop! Stohahahahahappp it! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA" Betty finally lost control and broke into hysterics, unable to remain angry. A smile finally graced her face and tears rolled down her cheeks as the young man continued his attack of her belly."HAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA STOHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAPPP!!! PLEHEHEEHEEASE!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA", Betty cried, thrashing wildly.

The young men kept it up for several minutes, the crowd in the bakery egging them on.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA PLEHEHEEHEEASE! STOP! STOP IT! STOHAHAHAPPP!! HAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA", Betty cried over and over. But, the young men weren't about to stop just yet.

Finally, Louise heard the commotion and came out to see what was going on. Just as she walked through the door to the front of the bakery, Glenn decided to get into the act. He retrieved Betty's pie from the cooler and came around the corner of the counter. "Oh, Betty...! Here's your pie.", he said. She looked up just in time for him to shove the pie in her face. "There'll be no charge!", he exclaimed. The crowd cheered and roared in laughter.

The two young men were so shocked by his action that they stopped their tickle attack and released her. But, Betty's laughter continued as she dropped to her knees on the floor. The combination of the tickling and the pie in the face had released a whole new side of her...a side that had been buried for years. She giggled and giggled, until she grew breathless.

Finally, she said, "Oh, thank you! I haven't laughed like that in years!" Nearly in perfect unison, the crowd yelled, "We know!" This sparked another round of giggles from Betty, as she wiped some of the banana custard from her face with a finger and asked, "Anyone like some pie? It's on me!"

What's New

4/17/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you updated on where and wehn people are planning to meet up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back