• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

[VX Ace] Chaos ReBorn

Silent-Wabbit

TMF Novice
Good day people, long time lurker here and creeper of the shadows who decided to come out and play a bit. I've been enjoying this place for a while without account, reading stories and so on, that I decided to do a little bit something for the community in return.

I've decided to do an horror adventure game.

"But sir Wabbit, in the title of your game it says VX Ace which is RPG Maker! How can you make a mistake like that?!"

Calm down dear pedestrian I will explain. Like many I have an idea for a game that might bring something original, but I am somewhat lazy in learning new engine so I will be using RPG Maker VX Ace as a base for the first game, BUT without combat system included at all. So my idea is to make a Corpse Party type of a game with a chilling atmosphere and somewhat deep story which will include our favorite activities.

Now let me throw myself into introducing you with the game concept....

Chaos ReBorn will be story driven horror adventure with elements from psychological horror and some more showy horror themes inspired by H. R. Giger (RIP). The story will be revolving around a girl called Vallete as she tries to run away from the darkness chasing her.

"Well that isn't much to go around! I could get a random plot generator to tell me that!"

Hold your horses dear reader, no need to get ran over with a car before I finish explaining. Like I mentioned I am planning for a very deep story that doesn't envelop just one game, but saying anything more about the plot would be spoiling at this point. I do plan to give some other random clues about the story during the period of updates before the final product is released, but at this point I want to prematurely stop any conjectures and even influencing my own story with your great ideas. So the scarceness of the introduction is due to games safety, not just to tease you.

Anyways lets get into the stuff I want to do for this game:

-No battle system. Like I said I don't want this to turn into another grinding game when most of you are just interested in furthering the plot. I also don't want to ruin the atmosphere of the survival in horror game with a thing like farming, fighting or even showing you one ounce of mercy or even a chance to survive if you are headstrong and just rush ahead.

-HARD puzzle systems. You will hate me for this, but you will have to read a lot, remember a lot, think and sometimes even rage to pass some of the puzzles I have in mind. You will get key items, you will search rooms, read books, and earn good rewards for giving your best.

-CG drawn by me in my own style. Yeah ok I am not the greatest artist out there, but I can still do good stuff, plus I want to do something original and have CG like most japanese hentai games have. It's basically next step in evolution of the games here so why not.

-I was actually even planning on making few short cartoon animations for the game. Nothing too high techy, but with my current skill set I think I can do few good short movies that will give great atmosphere to the game and greatly deepen the plot.

-"Carrot" system. Basically I am rewarding you for solving puzzles and continuing the story, and even reading up on the lore will unlock you scenes. I ran out of the budget for stick, but carrot still stands good.

-Traps, scares and even fourth wall breaking. Yes, there will be a lot of life threating traps, even more scares that will be very refreshing and new for our game genre, plus I am planning some fourth wall breaking punishments for bad bad people.

So basically I am giving you a medieval horror game with lots of plot, tickling and scares, with original sprites, avatars and cg's. I think that's a good offer.

"So what are you asking for return?!"

Your soul on my spork... but seriously all I require is some support while I slowly make the game. I have few jobs beside this project...

"HOW DARE YOU HAVE A LIFE!"

.... I will ignore that... so the progress will be slow and I seriously don't want to release a halfassed project. Also I am not going to cut my project into pieces with few scenes with each updates, most likely I will update according to the stories chapters or natural pauses I have in the plot (still deciding which is better).

Well I think I said most of the things I wanted to say. I am going to start up on the drafts for main characters and designing some stuff and as I progress I will put some pictures here so you can see how it goes.

Cheers people.

Has a wave of creativity and inspiration struck these forums? :p

In all seriousness, this sounds fantastic. I eagerly await this project's completion.

Has a wave of creativity and inspiration struck these forums? :p

In all seriousness, this sounds fantastic. I eagerly await this project's completion.

It begins, the surge of rpg maker tickle games! Oh yeah!

Horror is something that I can always be pumped for, I'm a sucker for atmosphere and character building. Looks like you're going for the drawn cg route which is ballsy, I have zero confidence in my art skills but If you pull it off I tip my hat off to you. My advice is to take each part of the game one step at a time, keep it small when starting and then expand it as your confidence builds. People tend to underestimate how much these games take to make, especially when done by one person (even for small games). If you need help with anything you can always pm me :).

Wish you luck dude, any new game such deserves support!

If you pull it off I tip my hat off to you.

What kind of hat is it? If it's cylinder then I accept the challenge! And yeah the project is pretty big, pretty ballsy and somewhat overambitious, but in order to make myself evolve more I think I need to challenge myself at hardest level first in order to get comfortable at lower levels.

Anyways like I said I am doing character drafts for now, concept art and some notes. I should be posting two or three drafts soon, so you know what to expect.

Another one?! Geez.... All these game makers are breeding like Wabbits! Where do I go to get involved in this orgy?!

Another one?! Geez.... All these game makers are breeding like Wabbits! Where do I go to get involved in this orgy?!

Well I can give you my address and we would quickly solve that. So a must have for the game is orgies?

Anyways what kind of puzzles do you like little boy?

I have a fairly important question. Which body parts will be focused on/included in this diabolical game you're weaving?

I have a fairly important question. Which body parts will be focused on/included in this diabolical game you're weaving?

I don't really think I will be making any preferences, one over the other I mean, but you are all free to suggest what you want to see and I will take it under consideration when the board of directors takes a look at it.

Ambitious and interesting. Will you be posting preliminary sketches, outlines, etc.?

Ambitious and interesting. Will you be posting preliminary sketches, outlines, etc.?

That's the initial plan, to make you follow my madness. Like I said before I will be putting first draft of sketches of important characters and places in few days, just so you can get a short understanding in what kind of world you will find yourself.

What I can freely say is that you will be meeting a mythology of creatures scarcely known to people, reading a shocking story that will make 9/10 people sick while the tenth one will be somewhere barfing. Also the mystery and puzzles start with very first draft. Let us see how many and which puzzles can you people solve. :D

will the traps trigger scenes? if so i have an idea, a slime trap when the protagonist steps on it their feet get stuck and they get tickled and pulled in

will the traps trigger scenes? if so i have an idea, a slime trap when the protagonist steps on it their feet get stuck and they get tickled and pulled in

No, traps and horror elements are there for scare and survival purpose. The scenes will be rewards for surviving basically. Let me give you an example:

Let's say there is a little blond guy always walking around in green and trying to save a princess. He goes into a dungeon filled with rapist zombies (don't know where those came from) and they are chasing him while he has to take few items and unlock the door to the princesses room (you lover boy you). So if he is caught by zombies he gets raped and that isn't nice nor is it deserving a scene. On the other hand if he manages to evade zombies and gets into princesses room he will finally get to see his well deserved reward, that princess was cheating him with evil king.

Anyways thanks for everyone taking time to read my total desecration of everyone's beloved Legend of Zelda and I hope that explained a lot.

As for the scene, I might include something like that, but I will not confirm anything for sure until I am far into the coding stage.

I don't really think I will be making any preferences, one over the other I mean, but you are all free to suggest what you want to see and I will take it under consideration when the board of directors takes a look at it.

Well, for me it's kinda in my name, lol. Bellybutton please.

No, traps and horror elements are there for scare and survival purpose. The scenes will be rewards for surviving basically. Let me give you an example:

Let's say there is a little blond guy always walking around in green and trying to save a princess. He goes into a dungeon filled with rapist zombies (don't know where those came from) and they are chasing him while he has to take few items and unlock the door to the princesses room (you lover boy you). So if he is caught by zombies he gets raped and that isn't nice nor is it deserving a scene. On the other hand if he manages to evade zombies and gets into princesses room he will finally get to see his well deserved reward, that princess was cheating him with evil king.

Anyways thanks for everyone taking time to read my total desecration of everyone's beloved Legend of Zelda and I hope that explained a lot.

As for the scene, I might include something like that, but I will not confirm anything for sure until I am far into the coding stage.

By this do you mean no "game-over" scenes?

By this do you mean no "game-over" scenes?

Skater that is also a girl? What is this medieval world coming to?! And yes that's what I mean. Tickling scenes will be part of plot progression or secret easter eggs or even side quests, you can look at it however you like, but I am not going to reward you dying by horror's hands. Let me shorten this up even more.

You survive = Good = Carrot (A scene or two in the next plot thread)
You die = Bad = Stick (You get beaten till you turn to pudding)

That's the initial plan, to make you follow my madness. Like I said before I will be putting first draft of sketches of important characters and places in few days, just so you can get a short understanding in what kind of world you will find yourself.

What I can freely say is that you will be meeting a mythology of creatures scarcely known to people, reading a shocking story that will make 9/10 people sick while the tenth one will be somewhere barfing. Also the mystery and puzzles start with very first draft. Let us see how many and which puzzles can you people solve. :D

Admirable goals. I look forward to the work you post.

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back