• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Dr. Foot (m/f)

TicklingDuo

3rd Level Yellow Feather
DR. FOOT

by Ann

Gail was a waitress at a busy local restaurant. She spent most of the day on her feet, running from table to table. It was normal for her feet to be sore when she returned home from work at night. But, lately, they'd seemed more sore than usual. She didn't think there was any real problem. But, not wanting to take any chances, she decided to check things out.

Gail arranged to leave work a bit early on Friday. When she'd called to make her appointment, the doctor's office had recommended coming right from work, since that was when her feet seemed to bother her the most. She caught a cab and arrived at the office a few minutes ahead of schedule. She checked in with the receptionist and then took a seat in the waiting room.

As she sat there, flipping through a magazine, Gail thought that she heard laughter. She looked around. The receptionist and nurse were discussing something at the desk and didn't seem to notice anything. She shrugged it off as being imagination and went back to her reading. A moment later, the nurse came to lead her into an exam room. She was instructed to remove her shoes and stockings and told that the doctor would be with her shortly.

Gail followed instructions, noticing pictures of feet hung on the walls of the exam room as she did so. This didn't seem strange to her at first. After all, this WAS a foot doctor she'd come to see. Then, something struck her. The pictures were all of women's feet. "Men!", she chuckled, shaking her head and dismissing it.

A moment later, a young, good-looking man entered the room and introduced himself as Dr. Bob. He joked that some of his patients preferred to call him "Dr. Foot". They spoke briefly about the discomfort she'd been experiencing. Then, he began to thoroughly examine her feet.

Gail squirmed slightly and stifled a giggle as the doctor probed around. He said nothing, but smiled and chuckled silently to himself. He could find no apparent cause for her discomfort and ruled it to be simple fatigue. She was prepared to be dismissed when he asked her if she'd ever had her feet massaged. Replying that she hadn't, she asked if he felt that it would help.

"Oh, yes! Definitely!", the doctor replied.

"Well, I'm game. I'm ready to do just about anything to get some relief.", Gail said.

"Fine.", said Dr. Bob. "Just sit back and relax. I'll have you feeling better soon."

Gail sat back and allowed the doctor to rest her feet in special grips that stuck up from the end of the table. They seemed strange to her. But, having never been to a foot doctor before, she she dismissed it as something new she's be experiencing. Little did she know what was coming and the rightness of her expectation of something new.

She only half noticed when the doctor took his seat on a stool by her feet. She jumped in surprise as he took her right foot into his warm hands and began to massage it. He continued, massaging both feet for some time. Then, looking into her eyes, he swung closed a second padded bracket over the foot rests, locking it into place.

Gail was startled by the action and asked, "What are you doing?!"

"Just relax, my dear.", he replied. "You seemed a bit skittish when I first took your foot into my hands. I just use this to keep from getting kicked. I'll have those feet feeling like new in no time."

Gail hesitantly sat back and allowed him to continue. The doctor took some oil, which smelled curiously like berries, and began to massage her feet more deeply. She squirmed and giggled openly this time as it tickled immensely.

"Oooh!", Gail exclaimed. "Don't do that! It tickles!"

"Yes, I know!", replied Dr. Bob with a wide grin. "I just love ticklish feet!"

Gail was startled by his admission and, even more, by the continued tickling sensations. She began a hearty laugh that filled the room as he picked up the pace.

"Oh no! Please! Hee hee hee! NO! It tickles! Hahahahahahahaha Please!!!", Gail complained. But, at the same time, she realized that she kind of liked it.

The doctor smiled and continued his tickle massage of her feet. Then, a few LONG minutes later, he stopped. Gail sat there panting, trying to catch her breath. Then, she jumped and let out a yelp as she felt something new. Looking back towards her feet again, she gasped at the site before her eyes. The doctor was licking her feet!

"What on earth are you doing?!!!", Gail demanded.

"This is a special oil.", the doctor explained with a shrug. "It works best with warm moisture and friction. The best instrument I could ever come up with is my tongue." Then, he went back to work.

Gail tried to protest again. But, all that she could get out of her mouth was more laughter. It was hard for her to believe how much his tongue tickled. She squealed and begged and struggled. But, nothing seemed to halt his tickling tongue. Her head began to swim as the sensations really took hold of her. She was totally overwhelmed and finally fainted.

A few minutes later, she opened her eyes to find the nurse with her. She'd been freed from the make-shift stocks and was resting on the table.

She sat up slowly and asked the nurse, "Does he do that with all of his patients?"

"Oh yes!", the nurse replied. "The more someone's feet hurt, the longer he'll go."

Gail rolled her eyes in disbelief as she put her stockings and shoes back on. She wondered about the appointment all the following week. She had to admit that her feet felt much better. After another long and difficult week, she found herself on the phone......

"Hello. Is this Dr. Foot's office?"

I just read this. I found it when I was surfing back through the stuff I missed while I was on vacation. Great story - a terrific fantasy too!

:D [COLOR=B000B0] Awesome Story, Ann. I love foot tickling stories.[/COLOR] :D

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back