• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Roommates(F/F)

30SLAK

QUICK DISCLAIMER: This is my first attempt at a tickling story, I just found out I had this fetish earlier this year. And english isn't my native language. But please tell me what you think! Let me know of it was hot, or not for that matter.mIt should be noted that I have a hair fetish, and have implemented some of that as well.

Anyways, let's begin.

It was a beautiful day, the southern California sun baking over the suburban Los Angeles neighbourhood. The birds were chirping, the people were happy, however it seemed someone was happier than the rest...

Meet Vanessa. 26 year old latina. 5'5 with has big, exotic, dark brown eyes and long, luxorious black hair that goes down to the top of her very nice ass. Her C-cup breasts only adding to the absolute stunning beauty of her body. Boys would drool over her pretty much wherever she went, and she sure didn't mind. Vanessa was a very naughty girl, there was no doubt about that.

On the flipside, we have her roommate Mia, 25, caucasian standing at 5'7. Mia was a very shy and introverted girl. A bit of a nerd you might say. The reason she wasn't successful with guys was anything but her looks, however. She had a thick, blonde and slightly curly mane of hair that reached to just below her breasts. Her icy blue eyes framed by reading glasses and her B-cup breasts humble and firm. Mia was attractive, no doubt about that. But her insecurities left her scared of the dating scene.

Mia also had a secret, she was very, very ticklish. She hated being tickled and as much as a lock of her own hair grazing her bare back was enough to send her into a giggle fit. Unfortunately for Mia, Vanessa had figured this out. And she loved to sometimes just sneak up on her roommate and tickle her. Like the time Mia was doing the dishes, and Vanessa decided to poke her side with her long, red fingernails. Or when Mia had her hair in braided pigtails and was getting ready for bed, and Vanessa snook up behind her, took one of the braids and used the end to tickle her sensitive armpit. Sending her into a crazy fit of laughter.

In fact, it turned her on a bit. Both of them, in fact. Neither of them knew why, or that the other felt the same way. Until the fateful day, Vanessa felt even more devious than usual. And this time it was maybe a little extreme...

Mia awoke, feeling the sunbeams against her skin. She tried to stretch her hands, but it didn't work. She opened her eyes and saw that she had been spread eagle, wearing nothing but panties. Tied to the bed posts. Not knowing what had happened, she panicked.

- Vanessa! Vanessa! Are you there? VANESSA!!! ANSWER ME!!! she screamed

- Good morning, Vanessa said, standing in the doorframe. She was wearing red lingerie and pink lipstick. Almost as if she wanted to impress Mia.

- You did this? Why? Is this some cruel prank? Untie me! her roommate pledged.

- Oh, you're not going anywhere, Vanessa said in a seductive tone, stepping closer to the bed and her bound roommate. She leaned over Mia's face, her big brown eyes glistening as a naughty smile grew on her face.

- What the... Please untie me, you're kinda creeping me out, Mia said in a worried tone.

- Oh, I'll untie you alright, after I'm done, Vanessa sat on the side of the bed and used her fingers to simulate a pair of legs walking on Mia's abdomen.

- EEEHahahahaha! Stop! You're tickling me!

- I sure am, and you know what? I know you're deathly ticklish. Today, I'll explore your boundries, Vanessa half-whispered while looking Mia in the eyes.

- Oh, no you...

Vanessa was now standing on her knees between Mia's legs. She let one of her long fingernails slide up and down Mia's belly.

- Hahah... OHEHEHEHEHE!!! STOP IT, PLEASE!!!!

- Aw, I'm just getting started, Vanessa said in a very sexy voice.

Vanessa dug into Mia's sides and started spider tickling with her long fingernails.

- EEEHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, PLEASE VANESSA, HAHAHAHEHHEHE, I BEG YOU!

- Begging's not enough, darling, Vanessa replied and continued to spider tickle her roommate.

- EEHEHEH, I'M SERIOUS, OHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Mia didn't know how to feel, being tickled by her best friend and roommate while tied to the bed wearing nothing but panties. She felt humiliated, yet fulfilled at the same time.

Vanessa stopped spider tickling, and her eyes focused on Mia's belly button. Vanessa had always wanted to stick her finger in there and just wiggle it around. She bet it would tickle Mia something fierce.

- Here it comes! she exclaimed as she stuck her right index finger into Mia's deep button. She wiggled the finger around, letting the fingernail scrape against the skin. While the nail's end dug into the bottom.

- OOOOOHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE, HAHAHAHHEHEHAHHAHA! Not my belly button! Please! Mia begged.

Vanessa pulled out the finger and instead leaned down onto Mia's bare abdomen, placing her pink lips over the button. She started blowing.

- Oh NOHOOHOHOHOHAHAHAHEHEHEHEHE!!! STOP!

Vanessa kept blowing raspberries, until suddently Mia felt something in her belly button, it was Vanessa's tongue going to work. While she whirled her tongue around, placed her head down, so that her long eyelashes touched Mia's left breast. Vanessa then kept continuously blinking, causing the eyelashes to brush against Mia's boob.

- OHHEHEHEHE, WHAT IS THATOHAHAHAHEHE!!! was all Mia managed to get out.

As Vanessa's soft eyelashes grazed the bottom of Mia's left breast, she saw something. And she couldn't believe it.

- Oh my god, are you... turned on? she asked.

- N-No, Mia stuttered.

- Your little nippies say otherwise! Vanessa teasingly implied, flicking a finger over one of Mia's erect nipples.

- Well, I guess... was all Mia could get out.

- Well, I know what I'm doing next! Vanessa exclaimed. She raised her upper body and stood with her hands positioned on each side of the bound roommate. She let her long, black hair hang in front, and the ends were brushing Mia's nipples. Mia cringed at the sight of this. And Vanessa started slowly shaking her head from side to side, causing the hair to brush across Mia's nipples. Tickling her like crazy!

- Eek! Stop, HEHEHEHEHEH!!! PLEASE!!! THAT TICKLES SO MUCHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA!!!!

This was too much for Mia to handle, she had occasionaly felt Vanessa's long hair tickle her skin before, and oh boy did it tickle. Mia actually really enjoyed playing with and running her fingers through her roommate's hair. Some nights the two of them would stay up, drink tea and braid each others hair. The strands felt like heavenly silk in her hands amd smelled like lovely lavender. While her own hair was also very soft, it was rather fluffy, and she was a bit ashamed of her curls. Even though Vanessa told her that her hair was beautiful and that she has no reason to be ashamed. One thing was clear though, Mia never even dreamed of having her nipples tickled by Vanessa's silky strands.

- Aww, does my hair tickle? Too bad, Vanessa said as if she was talking to a small child. She slightly increased the pace at which she moved her head.

- EEEHEHEHEHE! ENOUGH, ENOUGH!!

- Alright then, let's see what else Lady Vanessa has up her sleeve, Vanessa said, reaching back and grabbing a feather from Mia's desk.

- Oh, no, not a chance in- EHEHEHEHEHEHEOHAHAHEHEHE!!!

Vanessa had now started to go to town on Mia's armpits. Cirkling the feather round and round.

- Ticky ticky, ticky-ticky-ticky, Vanessa teased.

- AHAH, AHAHEHEHEHEHHEHE, I'M GONNA PEE HAHAEEEHEHEHE, STOP!

Vanessa now began scratching the armpit with her fingernail.

- EEHEHEHEOHOHOHAHAHAHEHE!! LET ME GO!

- No can do, dear! Vanessa replied.

She stepped down from the bed and stood next to Mia's head. Mia sighed in relief, thinking Vanessa would untie her, when whe suddently felt a crazy tickling sensation in her ear!

- What are you-HIHIHEHEHEHEHHEHE!!! STOP!!

Vanessa had stuck a strand of her jet black hair in Mia's ear. And she was moving it back and forth inside Mia's ear canal.

- Heh, If I go deeper I might tickle your brain! Vanessa joked.

Mia laughed harder than she had ever laughed before, this was crazy. But at the same time she liked it, she was dripping wet.

- What do you say? Maybe we should head south? Vanessa asked her bound roommate.

- Wha-What? Was the best reply Mia could come up with. But Vanessa was already at Mia's feet, ready for action.

She dug around inside Mia's purse, looking for tickle tools.

- Hey! That's my purse! You can't root around in that! Mia exclaimed.

- As you can see, I can, Vanessa snarkily replied, pulling out a hair brush and a thin make-up brush. She took the make-up brush to tickle Mia's left sole, and the hair brush for the right.

- AHAHAHAHEHEHAHAHAHAHEHEHIHIHAHAHA!!!! STOP!! I SURRENDER!!! PLEASE!! I'LL BE YOUR SLAVE!!!! Mia just barely managed to convey her message through the laughter and giggles.

Mia had very nice size 8 feet. The soles were nice and creamy. Mia took very good care if her feet, she applied lotion every day

- You have such gorgeous feet! Vanessa said as she ran the hair brush along Mia's right sole.

Mia didn't reply, or maybe she did. It's just that Vanessa didn't hear her over the laughter.

Suddently, Mia felt her feet enveloped in something very soft and silky. Vanessa had taken her hair and covered Mia's feet in it. She then unwrapped the feet, took the ends of her hair, shaped them into the shape of an oversized paintbrush, and began "painting" Mia's soles.

- HHAHAHEHEHEHHEHEHIHIHIHAHHAHAH, NOT THE HAIR, PLEHHEHEHASE NOT THE HAHAHAHEHAHAIR!!!

- You don't like my hair? Aww, now you're making me sad. I'll have to punish you!

Vanessa now ran the soft hair between Mia's cute toes, the tickling sensation was extreme. If tickling had a scale, this would be somewhere in the millions, at least for poor, ticklish Mia.

- Take it back, now, sweetie, Vanessa said to her friend.

- EHEHHEHEHAHAHAH, I HAHEHEHEHEUEHEEOAHAHA TAKE, IT HAHEHEHEHAHAHAHAHEHEHE, BACK!!!!!!

- Good girl, only one place left to tickle! Vanessa cheerfully said as she stood up and sat on the bed again. She once again sat on her knees, between Mia's legs. She took a pair of scissors and raised them up.

- Snip, snip, she said as she started cutting Mia's panties open. Mia knew where this was going, this couldn't be happening, it just couldn't.

- Oh, my, we have to do something about this! Vanessa exclaimed, Don't you shave?

- Eeh, N-No, I don't shave. Mia replied nervously.

- I don't think I've ever seen such a thick mound before! Hold on, Vanessa went into the bathroom and came back with shaving cream and a razor.

Mia's heart was racing. She had never had her vagina shaved before, because she thought she was never going to get anywhere with boys anyway. But boys loved her, it was just that she was too shy to get anywhere with it.

- Alright, let's do this! Vanessa exclaimed as she applied the cream, Mia felt the cold steel of the razor slicing the thick mound away from her vagina, she felt air graze her slit for the first time in a very long time.

When the mound was all shaved, Vanessa dug a fingernail into the slit, moving it up and down, tickling Mia immensely!

- EEK! EHEHEHEHEH! NOT THEREHEHEHEHE!!!

Vanessa then started using her tongue on Mia's clit. As the tongue danced atop the clitoris, Mia let out crazy amounts of laughter. It felt so good.

Mia was flowing wet, for every second she neared orgasm, it felt so wrong, but so right at the same time.

Vanessa was now using the feather from before, running it up and down the slit.

- AHAHAHEHEHAHAHEHHHAHHA, I'M GONNA CUHUHUHUM, HAHAHAHEHEHAHA!!!

Vanessa now pulled the lips apart, and danced the feather around inside.

- AHAHAHEHEHIHIHIHIHAHAHEHEHAHA, I'M SERIOUHUHUHUAHAHASSS HAHAHAHA!!!!

Vanessa now threw the feather away, and pulled out a big, purple vibrator from below Mia's bed.

- Wait, that's not mine! Mia noted.

- Haha, yeah, I've been planning this for a while, you see, Vanessa replied as she flipped the vibrator into "on". The big, vibrating purple shaft was moving closer and closer to Mia's pussy. First Vanessa circled it around the slit to tease Mia, and then slowly began inserting it. Mia's pussy was very tight, and she was a virgin. Another thing she was ashamed for.

While Mia was getting fucked by the huge vibrator, Vanessa fingered herself, moaning loudly.

Mia moaned with pleasure, she was on the brink of an orgasm, she closed her eyes, trying to document the eventful experience, when suddently. A shock of energy rushed through her body, and the juices kept pumping and pumping.

- Wow! I've never seen so much pussy juice before! Vanessa exclaimed as her friend's juices poured out over the bed sheets. Vanessa came too, the juices flowing like no tomorrow, soiling the lingerie.

Mia was breathing heavily, Vanessa flipped the vibrator off and placed it by the bed. She then walked up to Mia, about to free her from her restraints, but as she bent down, their eyes locked, they stares at each other for a few seconds, before partaking in a long, fiery, passionate kiss. It felt so weird, but so right and so good. After the kiss, Vanessa removed Mia's straps.

- Care for breakfast? She asked.

- Yeah, I sure do, Mia replied.

that was a well written story...first attempt eh? Keep it up!

Welcome to the TMF and congratulations on making your first post. :D This is a wonderful place. Have fun here.

Fine story! Very hot and well written. :D

The only mistake I saw was this:
"Untie me! her roommate pledged" should probably have been "Untie me! her roommate pleaded".

Excellent first story could definitely use a part 2, possibly about revenge.

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back