• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Great Race (f/f)

TicklingDuo

3rd Level Yellow Feather
THE GREAT RACE

by Ann

Jackie and Amy were having their normal low-cal lunch after their strenuous workout at the gym. Last year, just for fun, they had decided to enter a local marathon. Since neither had been in very good condition, they had both been forced to drop out without finishing the race. The fact embarrassed and concerned them enough to begin some serious lifestyle changes. They had both gone on strict diets and begun regular exercise programs.

It was now spring of the following year and the annual marathon was quickly approaching. Having been friends throughout their training for the race, Jackie and Amy decided to make a wager on its outcome. There were two things that the loser would be required to provide for the winner. The first was a foot massage to ease the soreness that would come from the race. As they endured yet another low-cal lunch, they decided that the second would be a custard cream pie of their choice. Having dieted for nearly a full year, they were ready for a treat. The catch was that the loser had to watch the winner enjoy the pie, unable to indulge themselves. Since there was a bakery across the street from the park where the race ended, the loser would have little excuse for not being able to provide the pie promptly.

TWO WEEKS LATER

Jackie and Amy were in their assigned positions, awaiting the starting gun. "BANG" went the shot as the race began. The large group of runners paced themselves while jockeying for position. Both Jackie and Amy moved along, easily keeping pace with the pack. For the most part, they were neck and neck. Though conversation was definitely not recommended, Jackie began challenging Amy. She constantly badgered her about her running style and the fact of which pie she wanted her to buy. This went on for some time as the two continued to pace one another well.

Half way through the race, Amy began to fade a bit. It was a muggy day and her asthma was beginning to remind her of its presence. She was beginning to fall back a step or two. Jackie responded by egging her on with more comments about Amy's inability to defeat her. This would annoy Amy and get her adrenalin pumping, resulting in fresh bursts of energy. On and on went the exchange.

About a quarter mile before the finish line, Amy was tripped up by a small dog suddenly darting through the group of runners. Though she caught herself before falling to the ground, the stumble cost her several steps. After glancing back over her shoulder to insure that Amy was alright, Jackie kept running, the smell of victory intoxicating her. Amy was still charged by the adrenaline of the teasing she'd been enduring and regained her lost steps quickly. She was only a half step behind Jackie as they crossed the finish line together.

As they slowed and went through their cool down routines, Jackie began ribbing Amy about the victory. Though she knew she'd have lost had the dog not tripped Amy up, she was gloating and getting nasty. "I'll take my banana cream pie now, Miss Slowpoke. And I'd like a nice cold bottle of water to go with it, too.", Jackie said. Amy just continued her routine, not bothering to respond. She'd been listening to Jackie all morning throughout the race. She would be glad to get away from her.

"You know, Amy,", Jackie began again, "That running style of yours could sure use some work. Maybe next week at the gym, I'll give you some pointers."

"Amy had had enough. "Oh please!", she said in a disgusted tone of voice. "There's nothing wrong with my running style. In fact, the only reason I didn't win is that silly dog."

Jackie laughed in a haughty way, tossing her head back and saying, "Sure, Amy. Whatever you say, Amy. It was the DOG'S fault, Amy. Keep telling yourself that. In the meantime, You STILL owe me a pie and a foot massage. Oh, and don't forget that water!"

Amy got up from her final stretches and headed over to the bakery, where she picked up the pie and water. She decided that Jackie needed an attitude adjustment. "I'll show you!", she chuckled as a plan formulated in her mind.

One of the many things that she'd discovered about Jackie as they'd trained together was that she was quite ticklish. In fact, she absolutely hated being tickled...especially on her feet. Amy put on a contrite and innocent face as she returned to where Jackie was now bragging to friends from the gym about her victory over Amy.

Jackie was downright obnoxious as she greeted her. "Oh thank-you, dear.", she said in a condescending tone as she accepted the water and pie. Then, she added insult to injury by inviting the others to join them in moving over to a picnic table. "I need to sit somewhere so I can receive the rest of my victory prize. Amy here owes me a foot massage."

"I owe you a lot more than that...and you're going to get every bit of it!", Amy thought to herself as she followed her to the table. The others from the gym, who were there with them, also knew of Jackie's ticklishness and would not be likely to hesitate in joining in the fun.

Once situated on the bench of the picnic table, Jackie looked at Amy with expectation. Amy knelt in front of her and took her feet in her lap. She started out by removing her sneakers and socks. Jackie stifled a giggle as the simple motion began to tickle. She wondered if this had been such a good idea. "Be sure to rub firmly. My feet are really sore.", she told Amy, hoping that it would tickle less and that Amy wouldn't recall her vulnerability in this area.

Amy began to deeply massage Jackie's feet, keeping her touch firm but gentle. At a couple of points, she felt Jackie tense and made a mental note of the location she was working on. After a couple of minutes, she asked if she could change positions, claiming that her knees were getting sore. Following her instructions, Jackie then sat on top of the picnic table so that Amy could stand while finishing her massage. Of course, it also put Jackie in a more vulnerable position that she fully intended to take advantage of.

As Amy recommenced her massage of Jackie's feet, she gradually lightened her touch and concentrated the sensations with her finger tips. Jackie was really struggling to keep her composure and not reveal the secret she thought was unknown. But, as Amy continued the increasingly ticklish massage, she was unable to control her reactions. She began to giggle audibly and squirm.

Jackie's "fans" were quick to catch on to her predicament. Soon, they were teasing her about it as they took Amy's silent cue to move into positions that would allow them to join in the fun. Before long, they'd pounced, pulling Jackie back into a reclined position and stretching her out across the table. This wasn't the first time Jackie had been haughty. Each of those present owed her a good tickling. Now was their chance...and they weren't about to pass it up any more than Amy had.

Jackie hollared as she was pinned to the table. She knew she was in trouble. She began to fight, demanding that they let hor go. But, they just laughed...making it clear that they had no intention of releasing her. They all began to wiggle their fingers...in her face and over different areas of her body...all of them excruciatingly ticklish.

With that, Jackie began to beg for mercy. She wanted no part of this. She was regretting her attitude and chastising herself for her overbearing nature when it began. All at once, seven people were tickling her...gently and teasingly at first, but with increasing intensity.

"AAAAAAAAHHH!!!", Jackie screamed. "Please! Don't!!! Don't tickle me!!! Please!!! Please!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HELLLLLLLLLPPP!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA"

It had just begun and, already, Jackie was going nuts. Ever since childhood, she'd been unable to bear being tickled. To her, it was the worst possible torture. Yet, these so-called friends of hers were inflicting it upon her with ghusto. They attacked her belly, underarms and ribs.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA NO NO NO!!! DON'T TICKLE ME!!!", Jackie complained.

But, what got to Jackie the most was the furious attack on her feet. Amy and another girl from the gym were each working on a foot. They'd found some small feathers from a birds nest in the tree overhead. Along with the constant scrabbling of their fingertips on her soles, they were twirling the feathers between her toes.

Jackie squeeled with laughter, screaming and begging for the torment to stop. "NOOOOO!!! PLEASE!!! PLEHEEHEEHEEASE!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA NO MORE!!! OH GOD!!! PLEASE!!! STOHAHAHAHAHAHAPPPP!!!", she screamed.

Jackie thrashed to and fro, trying unsuccessfully to escape. But, no matter her struggles, she was unable to obtain even a single moment of relief. The tickling went on and on for what seemed an eternity. Her feet felt as though stuck in an ant hill, the tiny occupants scampering back and forth, leaving no spot untouched. Her toes seemed to be on fire with the tickling senstions.

"PLEEEEEEASE!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA STOHAHAPPP!!! NO MORE!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA", pleaded Jackie.

Amy was thoroughly enjoying herself at Jackie's expense. Along with the others, she was continually picking up the pace of the tickle torture. Jackie was absolutely hysterical now and fighting in earnest. She begged and pleaded for them to stop. She was so desperate that she even apologized for all the nasty things she'd ever said to any of them.

The apology caught everyone so much by surprise that they stopped the tickling. Amy told the others to let Jackie up. She wasn't finished with her, but didn't want her to be too overwhelmed to take what was coming next.

After a few moments, the tickling now over, Jackie was able to speak more clearly. She was still feeling a bit contrite, commenting, "I guess I've got egg on my face, huh?"

Amy was thrilled to have such a perfect opening. She couldn't pass it up. "Not exactly EGG,", she said. "But, you're close." With that, she picked up the custard pie and shoved it in Jackie's face. The rest of the gang let out a cheer as Jackie gasped and sputtered, trying to wipe the custard out of her eyes.

That was the last day that Jackie displayed an overbearing attitude.

Thirteen posts? You guys got some time on your hands? Heh, heh, heh! Great, great stories! Keep 'em coming!

Nah. I just transferred them from the Chamber. I haven't done any writing in a while now. Gotta get back to it.

Ann

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back