• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The girlfriend and her evil mother! Part 3 FM/F

smart-tickler

'since you didnt have an answer little girly, i am think we are gonna have to start with your extremely ticklish little tootsies' said Kim grinning with confidence. 'NOOOOOOOOOOO' screamed Amber. 'oh yes' replied her mother 'we are gonna getcha so good. 'Josh deserves his revenge on you, you deserve to be punished for tickling him like you did. Josh trapped Amber's by sitting on the back oh her calves as Kim slowly and teasingly peeled off Ambers socks. She then slowly poured baby oil on Ambers exposed bare soles rubbing it in firmly with the palms of her hands. She was deliberately trying not to tickle Amber just yet, building anticipation. 'I know every single one Amber's ticklish spots and i know exactly how to tickle her' Kim bragged in her confident husky voice. She was taking her time…..Amber was just lying the face down with anticipation, couldn't see a thing. 'wait until you see how much i can make her scream, she just panics at the thought of being tickled by me' Kim continued to brag. But Josh was just loving this…..he was so turned on by what was happening. He just sat and watched in anticipation with the perfect view of Ambers helpless bare soles only inches away from the cruelest, most skilful pair of hands ever imaginable……Kim wriggled her fingers smiling at Josh knowing how much he was anticipating what was about to happen. Her fingers just looked like they were made for tickling, her pointy manicured nails looking deadly as if nobody could possible resist them. Then finally Kim used her thumb and index finger to grab hold of Ambers big toe 'this little piggy went to the market'

'no, no, please I'm begging you il do anything you want' 'this little piggy stayed home'…….'no no no mum you can't do this' 'this little piggy had roast beef' 'OMG holy **** no mum no' there was genuine fear in Ambers voice, but Kim was ruthless….she was not gonna stop 'this little piggy had none' 'mum I'm pleading with you i absolutely can't stand you nails on my feet its too much. 'and………..this………little……….piggy……….went…………………………………………….wewewewewewewewewewewewewewewewewewewewewewewewewewewewewewe…..all the way home.' 'ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaha nooooooooo OMG stooooooooooop heehhehehehehehahahhahaha' wow, was this a site to behold for Josh. As Kim's skilful, nimble fingernails danced all over Amber's bare soles…..Amber screamed and squealed like he had never heard before 'whats the matter Amber, you ticklish or something? Kim was just so evil. Josh could see it in her eyes and her cheeky smile as she tickled Amber into hysterics. She just wanted to put Amber through incredible tickle torture and boy was she doing a good job. The way those nails just scurried across Ambers soles was amazing to watch. Gliding, with the help of the baby oil, tickling all parts of Amber's slippery soles. Dancing nails causing squirming feet an desperate laughter. 'hehehehehehehehahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahehehehehehahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahaha'
'you wanna take over her feet Josh? I'm going to get her upper body' 'with pleasure' replied josh. josh began relentlessly tickling Amber's bare soles making her scream and although he couldn't see Kim as she was behind him, it was not hard for him to work out when she got her hands on Ambers upper body. the screaming said it all. 'hahahahahahhahahhahahhahahhah omg nooooooo stooooooooop, i can't take it pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeese' 'Do you know about this spot on her ribs Josh? asked Kim. Josh spun around to see Amber's blue top had ridden up exposing her tanned midriff and Kim with her two index fingers touching a particular spot on Amber's ribs. 'no no no no no' screamed Amber. 'watch this' replied her mother as she dug those fingernails into the spot on Ambers ribs. 'hahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahhahahahahhahahahhahahhahahahahaha' Amber was squirming all over the place. One method Kim would also use to great effect was the way she would stop and start…..giving Amber a 2 second breather, then relentlessly attacking her sides, ribs and underarms with skill an purpose. Josh continued on her feet. He thought he knew Ambers ticklish spots but it turned Kim knew her way around her daughters body so much better. He continued scribbling his fingers around Ambers soles. Enjoying his payback on her. Kim working her way up and down Amber's outstretched upper body. Getting her sides, ribs and underarms, scampering her nails up Amber's ribs, the down her sides. Poking and and prodding at the squirming body, moving so fast that Amber could not get used to one part of her body being tickled. Then digging her nails into Amber's underarms 'gitchie gitchie goo'. Amber could do nothing but squirm and scream. 'Did you know Amber has a ticklish bottom? said Kim.

'oh no no please mum not there, please. 'oh yes Amber' I'm gonna getcha ticklish little bottom' said Kim giving Amber a light spank. The she proceeded to to pull down Amber's yoga pants exposing nothing but her bare bum. Kim began to trace lines around Ambers cheeks. Amber was squirming and moving around beneath her mother skilled fingernails. By this stage josh was just watching again. Watching Kim tickle was enough fun in itself. 'its just my little fingernails Amber' Kim loved saying that. 'your just soooooooooo ticklish arnt you, tickle tickle tickle' Kim then ran her index finger down Amber's crack making her shriek in ticklish reaction. things started to get worse again for poor old ticklish Amber as Josh began to tickle her inner thighs and Kim tickled away using her nails all over Ambers bare cheeks and then alternating with her index finger inside her crack. 'hahahahhahahha I've had enough, mercy, mercy, please no more hehehehahahahha'

After about 20 minutes of torture for poor old Amber they decided to let her go. She was completely breathless and had totally had enough. Kim got up off the bed and walked back over to the door….She turned around before she left saying 'i hope you kids had fun today, and i hope you now know who the master is when it comes to tickling' Kim closed the door and and left. Josh and Amber sat next to each other on the bed, teasing each other about how much they yelled and screamed while being tickled by Kim. Josh had to leave shortly after and Amber walked him out to his car. Before he left he said to Amber 'theres one thing for sure, next time i come over we are gonna get revenge on Kim,'

TO BE CONTINUED

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back